who mogs

• Total voters
Zeusus

Zeusus

Bronze
0Pk6p41.png

I love your name tho, I credible obscure reference only PSL ogs will remember. Brian Shimanskys solidified his high IQ with that video.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeusus, to be human and Erik-Jón
Is this even a question?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeusus, Meteor21 and MakinMogReturns
Left obviously mogs. Right has a caved in midface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Zeusus, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
Left obviously mogs. Right has a caved in midface
Left has over projected midface and the right has under projected. Theyre pretty equal. Seems subjective

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Zeusus, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
Left has over projected midface and the right has under projected. Theyre pretty equal. Seems subjective
Ngl this is the worst thing I've ever seen you say, even after all the genocida- um I mean... Bad take.. aha...

The eye halo on left is too brutal they are similar psl but left has way more appeal.

Ngl this is the worst thing I've ever seen you say, even after all the genocida- um I mean... Bad take.. aha...
I dunno i dont like the left looking like a short faced puffy dog and her smile isnt attractive in the slightest

• Woah
Reactions: Zeusus
I dunno i dont like the left looking like a short faced puffy dog and her smile isnt attractive in the slightest
Bro her collagen is insane, lips are beautifully colored, insanely white teeth if not veneers, and her ratios are all even as fuck. She looks like a short face version of Adrianna Lima FULL STOP

The eye halo on left is too brutal they are similar psl but left has way more appeal.
Yea she has bette eyes but i dont like her overall look. Just looks funny to me

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, MakinMogReturns and FunkyMcMunky24
Bro her collagen is insane, lips are beautifully colored, insanely white teeth if not veneers, and her ratios are all even as fuck. She looks like a short face version of Adrianna Lima FULL STOP
Shes like a worse version of lima but i dont even find lima attractive at all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, MakinMogReturns and FunkyMcMunky24
Shes like a worse version of lima but i dont even find lima attractive at all
Right, definitely worse, but just to have the visage of that face is crazy. Bad taste tho ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Looks234, Deleted member 15468 and 2 others
Posting this because I have a feeling a lot of people here have never seen this video.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21219 and FunkyMcMunky24
I love your name tho, I credible obscure reference only PSL ogs will remember. Brian Shimanskys solidified his high IQ with that video.
lol haha Ive been using the name Zeusus/Zoosus since puahate

also props for knowing the OG video

lol doesnt surprise me that the black guy had a hard time telling the difference between a white stacy vs becky. The girl on the left looks insane imo mogs the other girl brutally

lol haha Ive been using the name Zeusus/Zoosus since puahate

also props for knowing the OG video

lol doesnt surprise me that the black guy had a hard time telling the difference between a white stacy vs becky. The girl on the left looks insane imo mogs the other girl brutally

Ive never been attracted to any girl that resembled lima. Her face never looked good to me

Left does resemble Lima but Lima looks like a weird bitch. I’d fuck prime Sofia Vergara over prime Lima any day. So right looks better. White boys have weird taste

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Blackgymmax
Left does resemble Lima but Lima looks like a weird bitch. I’d fuck prime Sofia Vergara over prime Lima any day. So right looks better. White boys have weird taste
She looks like a bloated chipmunk with a really short face and ugly ass smile. I dont see the appeal outside the eyes

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Lefts midface isn’t even projected

Lefts midface isn’t even projected
Yes it is. Thats what causes puffy midface. She has like 0 hollowing in the canine fossa area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371