Who wants me to post an in depth high effort high IQ political analysis on the Israel - Iranian conflict

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
I will be going through what the conflict is/about at its core, what is currently happening and how it will pan out in the coming months/years

@emeraldglass

fcd5ace90b931065ef297e73bfae6b97.gif

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, emeraldglass and yeeyeeslayer
I will be going through what the conflict is/about at its core, what is currently happening and how it will pan out in the coming months/years

@emeraldglass
I am curious, I was going to post one but I will let you do this one.

I am curious, I was going to post one but I will let you do this one.
No post one please, I’m interested to hear what you have to say

No reason why we can’t both post our analyses

Waste of time, just watch Judge Napolitano and read Al Jazeera

The iranian stuff was nothing, just dumb propaganda by the west. Everyone who was informed knew what this was all about, and that Iran wouldn't target any civilian. The real big news is Iran announcing blocking Israeli ships from the Strait of Hormuz. Today Israel has killed 100 gazans, Iran hasn't killed anyone (Although we know Israel lies in regards to military casualties), yet all the headlines are about Iran.

If a israeli dog lost a nail because of the attack you would see everywhere in the news "This is Pluto Shlomo, the poor creature who was injured during the ruthless iranian aggression".
However i dare Biden and Blinken to name a single gaza child from the 15.000 who died in this infanticide.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and dehydrated
If a israeli dog lost a nail because of the attack you would see everywhere in the news "This is Pluto Shlomo, the poor creature who was injured during the ruthless iranian aggression".
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, MaghrebGator and yeeyeeslayer
No post one please, I’m interested to hear what you have to say

No reason why we can’t both post our analyses
Will see if don’t get bored.

idk shit about the world wht does this mean?
The majority of oil in the world goes through ships in the strait of hormuz and Iran controls it. If they want they can basically destroy the world economy in a matter of minutes.

They probably just started with small israeli owned commercial ships (Today they seized one, probably as a warning to israel to not respond to today's attack) but they will escalate to other more important ships if they see it fitting and comoletely annihilate israeli economy

• Love it
Reactions: dehydrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back