• gulf

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • iran

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

afterdark
and why, (gulf = Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain)

Last edited:
Idk about that but in Iran vs USA Iran would win

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and Napoleon de Geso
well no shit

EDIT : I read that wrong, I thought you said the US will win lmao, how would Iran beat the US when the US has enough nukes to wipe Iran off the map 10 times over lmao

Last edited:
it would be an extremely costly and bloody war for the Americans tho, not a walk in the park by any means

it would be an extremely costly and bloody war for the Americans tho, not a walk in the park by any means
Iran will win ez, they couldn't even beat Afghanistan

• +1
Reactions: robtical
They controlled afhaganstan for 20 years they were just bad at nation building

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Because they are attacking and afghanistan was defending by hiding between civilians. If it was all out war, no concern for casualities. Obv usa would win. Afghan won cuz strategy.

Iran, because has my support

Iranomeil

Because they are attacking and afghanistan was defending by hiding between civilians. If it was all out war, no concern for casualities. Obv usa would win. Afghan won cuz strategy.
Same will happen in Iran, plus Iran is much more devoloped nationalistic bigger and has a state tradition since ancient times

Same will happen in Iran, plus Iran is much more devoloped nationalistic bigger and has a state tradition since ancient times
Duh, if its usa attacking in iran territority and have to avoid killing civillians then yes they will lose. It does not mean iran is stronger than usa. Iran would be stronger if they fight on battlefield all out and iran win. But this is not the case.

the US left Iran lol, idk where this idea that the Taliban beat the Americans is coming from

• +1
So usa will destoy iran.

the US left Iran lol, idk where this idea that the Taliban beat the Americans is coming from
Enemy retreated hur hur, we won the war. Its just that the battle is over, war has not been over yet. USA will come back prob.

But wouldn't the gulf countries get massive support from their allies
Without western/american backing gulf would be fucked and would get raped by the Iranians.

• +1
No usa ,nato and israel might see those countries as traitors

OP did not say that in his situation. so best to assume no. In general, yes USA would supply middle east with good weapons/training. I doubt they'll send soldiers. Its in "ally"'s best interest that they both suffer economically and people wise.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
No usa ,nato and israel might see those countries as traitors
I think the US and UK will help, but imo if the US gets weaker or gets busy in another war e.g. if it joins an armed conflict with Russia or china. Iran will pounce on the gulf and invade and fuck them up.

I think the US and UK will help, but imo if the US gets weaker or gets busy in another war e.g. if it joins an armed conflict with Russia or china. Iran will pounce on the gulf and invade and fuck them up.
They will only help if there are more favorable interests. Otherwise nope. Nobody is west's permaenemy or permafriend. China also snake. China legit want all other country to be poor so it can control them using debt-trap

Duh, if its usa attacking in iran territority and have to avoid killing civillians then yes they will lose. It does not mean iran is stronger than usa. Iran would be stronger if they fight on battlefield all out and iran win. But this is not the case.
So usa will destoy iran.
White women belong to Muslims.

• JFL
west's permaenemy or permafriend.
This is a general principle in politics, every country operations this way not just the west.

If us and uk doesn't intervene (highly likely they would) eygpt will. iran would get fucked if russia and china don't back them

This is a general principle in politics, every country operations this way not just the west.
Nope. I don't think all do so. Many countries that went against others and supported ally as a gesture of friendship.

Iran would destroy the gulf arabs, thats why they are all cucks to daddy USA: take Lindsey Grahams own words

Graham: Saudis would 'be 'speaking Farsi in about a week' without US support against Iran

Also tbh clear the US would absolutely massacre Iran. Just Like how they went in and massacred Sadaam, the IRAQ war was a failure because u cant nationbuild Muslim countries, But just obliterating Iran wouldn't be a struggle

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
They will only help if there are more favorable interests. Otherwise nope. Nobody is west's permaenemy or permafriend. China also snake. China legit want all other country to be poor so it can control them using debt-trap
the value of oil is declining and the world is moving more towards electrical powered stuff anyways, plus oil is depleting. This means the US/west less will give less of a fuck about the gulf. The future is looking bleak for the gulf icl lmao.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Truecel14
Just go to Germany and see yourself
I doubt. But all other western countries its white on muslim girls. To get this make 4 profile, 1 muslim white name, 1 muslim ethnik name, 1 christian white name, 1 christian ethnik name

christian white name > muslim white name > christian ethnik name > muslim ethnik name

the value of oil is declining and the world is moving more towards electrical powered stuff anyways, plus oil is depleting. This means the US/west less will give less of a fuck about the gulf. The future is looking bleak for the gulf icl lmao.
Yep, which means usa less likely to go and help the arabs as ally. Unless it want to destroy iran. So its reliant on USA interest, not status as ally

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I doubt. But all other western countries its white on muslim girls. To get this make 4 profile, 1 muslim white name, 1 muslim ethnik name, 1 christian white name, 1 christian ethnik name

christian white name > muslim white name > christian ethnik name > muslim ethnik name
Nah man your people are so meek apart from americans, ethnics are extremly nt and more masc, whites have 1st world halo in ethnic countries but ethnics that live in west slay hardest unless curry
do Arabs really slay snow bunnies in Germany :love:
Yes

other germans have confirmed that they slay in Germany such as @buflek in his many posts about Arabs/muslims he admitted that German girls fuck Arabs.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Nah man your people are so meek apart from americans, ethnics are extremly nt and more masc, whites have 1st world halo in ethnic countries but ethnics that live in west slay hardest unless curry
Yep, which means usa less likely to go and help the arabs as ally. Unless it want to destroy iran. So its reliant on USA interest, not status as ally

Yes
where r u from

No one here has any idea

Yes
Yet all statistics show opposite. I am not white btw. I am ethnik myself(curry).

• Woah
Reactions: Krakowski
Usa won't be in a war with China or russia.. why would they aid its two brutal theocrazys so the average america probably dont

Anf how thr gulf state have treated the west the probably wouldnt give a shit