IMG 0738
IMG 1035

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Barrett's easily but Ramize mogs him by 2 points

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Some people here think brachy is better because higher fwhr tbh
Depends on your definition of "better". If you are robust and have a lot of bones then you will look very masculine, ogree tier masculine. If you consider that to be better just bc of a "high fwhr" then thats on you.

I'd bet this gets 1000 times more women:
Image 2

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Do y
Depends on your definition of "better". If you are robust and have a lot of bones then you will look very masculine, ogree tier masculine. If you consider that to be better just bc of a "high fwhr" then thats on you.

I'd bet this gets 1000 times more women:
View attachment 2919121
ou think it makes Barrett look ogre

• Hmm...
Do y

ou think it makes Barrett look ogre
Barrett in particular is saved by his good facial features. They are neotonous enough for him to look childish, but even with all of that he is much more robust than for example chico.

Even tho many people shit on him for doing buccal fat removal recently, I think that improved his situation as it made him appear slimmer.

If I was him tho, I'd get a huge amount of CW rotation with bimax and I'd shave a fuck ton of my mandible, especially around the ramus

Barrett in particular is saved by his good facial features. They are neotonous enough for him to look childish, but even with all of that he is much more robust than for example chico.

Even tho many people shit on him for doing buccal fat removal recently, I think that improved his situation as it made him appear slimmer.

If I was him tho, I'd get a huge amount of CW rotation with bimax and I'd shave a fuck ton of my mandible, especially around the ramus
That would lengthen skull?

• +1
Pei is such a cute name

• +1
Reactions: Pei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back