Who's protecting this fed @MaghrebGator

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Instagrammaxxing ve Kekomaxxing
So @moggathon made a theread on how @MaghrebGator is giga odd, something is obviously wrong with this nigga. His way of expressing himsel is unnatural af and very fed-like. He calls everyone an FBI agent. You say something he doesn't like and he'll immediately hit you with the fed accusations. ATP, he's probably called 40% of the forum agents.

It's quite obvious he is one, it's all he talks about. This is the definition of virtue signaling. Pages of accuing niggas of being feds, exactly what a fed would do.

Screenshot 20240506 162913 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 163010 Chrome
Screenshot 20240506 163055 Chrome

I wrote a little essay about how this guy is a fed and it got a lot of rep. Other niggas were also discussing about him. I guess this muzzy fed didn't like the attention, so the thread @moggathon made got deleted. As you all know, most of the mods here are muzzies, so it's obvious someone is protecting him.

He's talked about how he's been here since 2020 on different accounts. His cover gets blown, he makes an alt and starts shilling again, and the cycle repeats.

He and his bitch @Fiqh are shills/recruiters for ISIS. It's quite obvious they're sent by the government of a some muzzy country or a dawah (Islamic preaching) agency.

Beware niggas!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit, Clqs, AlexBrown84 and 16 others
Bump, we gotta piss the feds off

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, soover4me and Richard Cheese
@MaghrebGator based if true. Terrosism is high T

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, Autismcel, soover4me and 4 others
He is just a normal muzzie

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and soover4me
Gettyimages 1171266229 1024x1024

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jova and 5 others
He is just a normal muzzie
Yeah, but he has like 5 pages of calling other people feds, something is not quite right here :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Bajio
@MaghrebGator based if true. Terrosism is high T
Terrorism is against Islam. Those terror groups like Isis are financed by several western countries to destroy the muslim world

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Autismcel, lemonnz and 4 others
Terrorism is against Islam. Those terror groups like Isis are financed by several western countries to destroy the muslim world
Yh the jews, its quite obvious. isis is mossad

ngl Islam is very androgenic, Christianity is alive on baldwin edits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 14vic
@MaghrebGator change ur game region fam
Don't care, don't have nothing to hide. I have been talking against terrorism and Isis like groups in this place way before than almost any user here, and gave religious arguments for such.

In the arab world pretty much 99.99% of people hate terrorists and condemn every attack. Here they are more unpopular than in every other place in the world

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NoseProphecy, 97baHater and 1 other person
ngl Islam is very androgenic, Christianity is alive on baldwin edits
Fastest growing religion by conversion, boyo, keep coping

Bump, .org must see this

ISIS is low t but if ur recruiting to fight syrias government thats high T

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
English isnt his first language u sperg. Hes very educated

• +1
English isnt his first language u sperg. Hes very educated
Yeah, they teach them feds good English for their online activities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, NoReedemingFeature, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Bump

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and i_love_roosters
So @moggathon made a theread on how @MaghrebGator is giga odd, something is obviously wrong with this nigga. His way of expressing himsel is unnatural af and very fed-like. He calls everyone an FBI agent. You say something he doesn't like and he'll immediately hit you with the fed accusations. ATP, he's probably called 40% of the forum agents.

It's quite obvious he is one, it's all he talks about. This is the definition of virtue signaling. Pages of accuing niggas of being feds, exactly what a fed would do.

View attachment 2901018View attachment 2901019View attachment 2901020

I wrote a little essay about how this guy is a fed and it got a lot of rep. Other niggas were also discussing about him. I guess this muzzy fed didn't like the attention, so the thread @moggathon made got deleted. As you all know, most of the mods here are muzzies, so it's obvious someone is protecting him.

He's talked about how he's been here since 2020 on different accounts. His cover gets blown, he makes an alt and starts shilling again, and the cycle repeats.

He and his bitch @Fiqh are shills/recruiters for ISIS. It's quite obvious they're sent by the government of a some muzzy country or a dawah (Islamic preaching) agency.

Beware niggas!
I'm not even active yet I still get mentioned lol

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Autismcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
ISIS is low t but if ur recruiting to fight syrias government thats high T
ISIS pre-sahawat were good, had support from 90% of the arabs.

They even had a poll with a positive outcome for them. I've been talking to those who live in Iraq and they keep repeating the sentiment of ISIS' strictness with regards to implementing Shar'iah being one of their downfalls. They, of course, no longer have the support they used to have. Those that do support them do it in secret, and you wouldn't see it only given the censorship present online for this particular group.

Then they were infected with a certain Shaykh's followers who exhibited ghuluw in takfeer, plus the Sahawat. Some say after the rebellion from the Sahwa movement (Syrian rebels etc.), they developed a form of PTSD hence why you see the notion of them declaring insurgent groups as infidels (which is false).

ISIS were the only group in this past while that have enforced Shar'iah across the land they governed, you'd be surprised if you knew how well they worked.

Nowadays the stance on them is questionable, but they've ramped up their activity in NE Syria, and recently conducted their biggest attack since 2021 in Mozambique.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jinnu and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Remember guys this dude is super trustworthy because he said something which people might agree wit and he’s also a Muslim who quotes Quran verses to respond to peoples threads

Yh the jews, its quite obvious. isis is mossad
This is not the right approach one must have when discussing the insurgent groups, because then you'll have to denounce the whole Iraqi insurgency movement and the spearheads that were Omar Hadid al-Dulaimi and Zarqawi. Essentially you're insulting those who sacrificed their lives for their land and religion against the Americans and the Rawafidh of Iraq and Syria.

Anyways, ISIS are not funded by anyone nor are they related to intelligence services but people say they **may** have been infiltrated and that's another topic.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and thebuffdon690
Finally I’ve been saying this for the longest time. His threads made about me are not ok. And he’s definitely a tist he can’t understand basic sarcasm and humour/trolling

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
This is not the right approach one must have when discussing the insurgent groups, because then you'll have to denounce the whole Iraqi insurgency movement and the spearheads that were Omar Hadid al-Dulaimi and Zarqawi.

Anyways, ISIS are not funded by anyone nor are they related to intelligence services but people say they **may** have been infiltrated and that's another topic.
Agreed. Thank you for this high iq take. Tired of these niggas spiting garbage claiming ISIS is funded by Israel. Nonsense rubbish

Agreed. Thank you for this high iq take. Tired of these niggas spiting garbage claiming ISIS is funded by Israel. Nonsense rubbish
You can't really blame them given how heavily censored ISIS is, so people have to listen to third-parties (who clearly have an agenda in place) discuss the topic.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
You can't really blame them given how heavily censored ISIS is, so people have to listen to third-parties (who clearly have an agenda in place) discuss the topic.
Yeh unfortunately it’s just harder to expose the agenda faster than they can make claims for said agenda.

Yeh unfortunately it’s just harder to expose the agenda faster than they can make claims for said agenda.
Honestly, exposing the agenda will do more harm to the West than good. Hence why the intelligence services allow these conspiracy theories to simmer.

Honestly, exposing the agenda will do more harm to the West than good. Hence why the intelligence services allow these conspiracy theories to simmer.
Elab?

Exposing the agenda will just open the eyes of more Muslims and reverts which may lead them to consume more media, eventually falling into the Jihadi pipeline and becoming indoctrinated which may or may not result in more terrorism-related attacks.

By the way, 'tragedies' like 9/11 caused a huge uptick in conversion. So you'd imagine what would happen if the truth actually came out. Why do you think figures like Bin Laden (who surrendered) were killed, not arrested and put on trial? Same goes with people like Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi.

• Woah
Exposing the agenda will just open the eyes of more Muslims and reverts which may lead them to consume more media, eventually falling into the Jihadi pipeline and becoming indoctrinated which may or may not result in more terrorism-related attacks.

By the way, 'tragedies' like 9/11 caused a huge uptick in conversion. So you'd imagine what would happen if the truth actually came out. Why do you think figures like Bin Laden (who surrendered) were killed, not arrested and put on trial? Same goes with people like Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi.
Do you think 9/11 was an inside job or just a rogue terrorist trying to push political agenda? And what’s your opinion on all the conspiracy theories around it because you quoted tragedy so I’m assuming you might buy into those. But I’m interested in your take. That was before my time so idk

I remember reading an article regarding the CIA's (I believe) examination of Bin Laden's fatwa regarding the acts of terror that AQ committed, and they unanimously agreed that AQ's actions were indeed justified.

• +1
Do you think 9/11 was an inside job or just a rogue terrorist trying to push political agenda? And what’s your opinion on all the conspiracy theories around it because you quoted tragedy so I’m assuming you might buy into those. But I’m interested in your take. That was before my time so idk
It was all done by AQ, I have a good thread on it made by a former CIA agent, but some of the videos were deleted given that their account was suspended on Twitter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
It was all done by AQ, I have a good thread on it made by a former CIA agent, but some of the videos were deleted given that their account was suspended on Twitter.

Yeh most of the sources got deleted which kind of sucks. But outline the main conspiracies, why people believe them, and why they aren’t true here.

Yeh most of the sources got deleted which kind of sucks. But outline the main conspiracies, why people believe them, and why they aren’t true here.
One of the main ones (I'm not really bothered by the dancing Israelis or whatever) is that Osama didn't claim the attack, which is spoken about in the beginning of the thread - stating he only made that claim once (and this is an alleged claim).

An al-Qaeda laptop recovered by U.S. forces belonging to Ayman al-Zawahiri featured a draft statement taking responsibility and even somewhat apologizing to Americans, noting that Tel Aviv ought to have been attacked and would have been were it not for open and overt American support of Israel.

The collapsing of Building 7, but studies show it stemmed from the fire not any false explosives.

To be fair just skim read the thread, it'll have everything else since I cba

What about the claim that it was the US who instigated the attack and framed Bin Laden for doing so.
One of the main ones (I'm not really bothered by the dancing Israelis or whatever) is that Osama didn't claim the attack, which is spoken about in the beginning of the thread - stating he only made that claim once (and this is an alleged claim).

An al-Qaeda laptop recovered by U.S. forces belonging to Ayman al-Zawahiri featured a draft statement taking responsibility and even somewhat apologizing to Americans, noting that Tel Aviv ought to have been attacked and would have been were it not for open and overt American support of Israel.

The collapsing of Building 7, but studies show it stemmed from the fire not any false explosives.

To be fair just skim read the thread, it'll have everything else since I cba

he has really good nba knowledge

What about the claim that it was the US who instigated the attack and framed Bin Laden for doing so.
What do the US gain from bombing their own towers lol, you only need common sense to refute that claim if you knew the history of AQ.

View attachment 2901018View attachment 2901019View attachment 2901020

Beware niggas!
type one more time muzzies and im gonna call the fbi 📞

IMG 9868

me under this thread rn

Sounds like an extremely based individual to me. Keep it up!

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, yeeyeeslayer and Autismcel
As a Christian, Shia makes more sense than sunni. They're both wrong, but yeah...

@yeeyeeslayer
How so?

You can literally only marry to fuck and then divorce, you can get tattoos (which can harm your body, everything harmful is a sin in islam) I can go on and on

How so?

You can literally only marry to fuck and then divorce, you can get tattoos (which can harm your body, everything harmful is a sin in islam) I can go on and on
Both are kinda dumb but the Sunni narrative of how "Aisha, Ali, Omar and Umayyads all loved each other and were all good Muslims, but somehow they ended up murdering each other by "accident", is so seriously dumb. At least shias don't have to do mental gymnastics about how much deceiving and scummery sahaba were involved in.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Both are kinda dumb but the Sunni narrative of how "Aisha, Ali, Omar and Umayyads all loved each other and were all good Muslims, but somehow they ended up murdering each other by "accident", is so seriously dumb. At least shias don't have to do mental gymnastics about how much deceiving and scummery sahaba were involved in.
christianity is a meme religion and no one takes it serious

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
christianity is a meme religion and no one takes it serious
Some christian here who i won't be mentioning regularly goes clubbing and tries to get laid even though premarital sex is a sin.

Some christian here who i won't be mentioning regularly goes clubbing and tries to get laid even though premarital sex is a sin.
that urkie is larping anyways