who’s side are yall on. Nicki Minaj or Megan Thee Stallion

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
There’s an insane “beef” or drama between those two sheboons since Megan came out with a diss track named “Hiss” that was her dissing Nicki Minaj

And Nicki Minaj today clapped back with diss of her own named “Big Foot”

In a few hours Nicki Minaj will release the second installment of her “Big Foot” diss track against Megan.

it’s trending on twitter at the moment

I’m honestly on Nicki Minaj’s side since she’s an og and terrafoggs Megan The SheBoonStallion

What are your opinions on the drama?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 24929 and Lynxress
oldcel ass nigga

who ever is less of a nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24929
Idgaf dude
They both suck ass

got bigger things to worry about

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Megan the stallion is a tranny
A stallion is a in castrated male horse

One put Torey Lanez in jail and he could sometimes make good music
The other one won’t clear a sample that is at least contributing to Vultures being delayed
Both are terrorists in my book

Like anyone here would care

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and 📎♿️⚙️
Both look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
There’s an insane “beef” or drama between those two sheboons since Megan came out with a diss track named “Hiss” that was her dissing Nicki Minaj

In a few hours Nicki Minaj will release the second installment of her “Big Foot” diss track against Megan.

I’m honestly on Nicki Minaj’s side since she’s an og and terrafoggs Megan The SheBoonStallion
O
@Trilogy should call me Master Tyrone. I demand it! Also @Squirtle is getting his belly rubbed by @Blackgymmax right after I and @Eli drop @Gengar off at the zoo. Also, @moggathon owes me the 23 to 45 different spices in his barbeque!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Michael Myers, LancasteR and 1 other person
@Trilogy should call me Master Tyrone. I demand it! Also @Squirtle is getting his belly rubbed by @Blackgymmax right after I and @Eli drop @Gengar off at the zoo. Also, @moggathon owes me the 23 to 45 different spices in his barbeque!!!!
Pure brain rot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, LancasteR, ascension and 1 other person
If you don‘t stop with this gibberish I will @klip11 through your walls and watch you at night.
IMG 1123

• Woah
Reactions: ascension

Nicki Minaj

I was on Nicki minaj side

n

nikki is such a fogger, her ass was fat even before surgery back in 2012 when she blew up. msot of her songs are ass but starships is really good.

One put Torey Lanez in jail and he could sometimes make good music
The other one won’t clear a sample that is at least contributing to Vultures being delayed
Both are terrorists in my book
im glad torey shot that stupid sheboon, hes a way better atist. nikki also mogs megan to hell and back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back