Who’s the best person on this forum who can give Looksmax advice

C

CyprusGD

Banned
Title

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I know what the real world is like. I give great looksmaxing advice that fits the female gaze. Ask me anything.

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
you know it's me but you hate me.
always down to help tho

• Hmm...
never been surer
stop lying you give like the most biased advice ever you will tell him to never gymcel just because your sub3 face cancelled out any positives the gym otherwise has on your appearance

OP please avoid his advice along with the advice of low iq scammers like @wheatwaffles on youtube and @MakinItHappenReturn the now banned fiverr scammer
I would like advise you to ask some ogs for advice like @Ada Mustang @CupOfCoffee @Seth Walsh @Kingkellz @john2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, CupOfCoffee, Chintuck22 and 2 others
I guess I could offer you practical, realistic advice but you just prolly won't listen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and CyprusGD
everyone who has been here for more than a month is out of touch of life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sir Galachad and Frankiks2
I guess I could offer you practical, realistic advice but you just prolly won't listen.
I would but you never did that. You just mocked me and agreed with people who mocked me as well.

stop lying you give like the most biased advice ever you will tell him to never gymcel just because your sub3 face cancelled out any positives the gym otherwise has on your appearance

OP please avoid his advice along with the advice of low iq scammers like @wheatwaffles on youtube and @MakinItHappenReturn the now banned fiverr scammer
I would like advise you to ask some ogs for advice like @Ada Mustang @CupOfCoffee @Seth Walsh @Kingkellz @john2
never been surer
Both of you duke it out here. I gotta know who’s telling the truth

I would but you never did that. You just mocked me and agreed with people who mocked me as well.
When did I mock you or anybody here?

• Ugh..
Both of you duke it out here. I gotta know who’s telling the truth
there's nothing to duke out here
I can back what I say with evidence while he says bullshit about gym but backs it with no legit evidence

• +1
The best are @badg96 @pneumocystosis (sex advice)
@Titbot (surgery advice)
@MakinItHappenReturn and the legend (eurocels)@AlexBrown84 (career and money)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Keep on tagging users who know nothing you fucking 2022cels. They're nothing like me who joined in 2020 and has been lurking since 2018 with years of research and a passion for the field. I'm trained in identifying the most fucked up patterns of recession and I'm one of the most informed users on this entire fucking forum. You greycels are nothing to me but another reaction on my post. I'll fucking point out every single flaw on your pathetic hypoplastic skull using nothing but a single CBCT scan. My eye for aesthetics is not only limited to bones like the dipshits on this website, but also soft tissue, harmony, and real world appeal. Not only am I extensively trained in identifying attractive faces, but I've also consulted over 20 of the top maxillofacial surgeons in the world. If only I could see your face so you could know what BDD-inducing criticism I could find, maybe you would've simply tagged me and moved on. But you could not. You did not. So I will hail havoc upon every single one of your underdeveloped features and drown you in a pool of insecurities due to your own poorly arranged deoxyribonucleic acid structure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray
Keep on tagging users who know nothing you fucking 2022cels. They're nothing like me who joined in 2020 and has been lurking since 2018 with years of research and a passion for the field. I'm trained in identifying the most fucked up patterns of recession and I'm one of the most informed users on this entire fucking forum. You greycels are nothing to me but another reaction on my post. I'll fucking point out every single flaw on your pathetic hypoplastic skull using nothing but a single CBCT scan. My eye for aesthetics is not only limited to bones like the dipshits on this website, but also soft tissue, harmony, and real world appeal. Not only am I extensively trained in identifying attractive faces, but I've also consulted over 20 of the top maxillofacial surgeons in the world. If only I could see your face so you could know what BDD-inducing criticism I could find, maybe you would've simply tagged me and moved on. But you could not. You did not. So I will hail havoc upon every single one of your underdeveloped features and drown you in a pool of insecurities due to your own poorly arranged deoxyribonucleic acid structure.
dnrd.

well said, well said

@Blackgymmax is the best coach on here

Best advice? Brainmaxx and be low inhib.

I know what the real world is like. I give great looksmaxing advice that fits the female gaze. Ask me anything.
Most ideal height ?
Is 192 cm with a htn face = chad IRL ?

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
You are retard for thinking ur 18'' bideltoid is 23''.
You are retard because I already mesuare it before and left proof that my bideltoid is 22 even tucking my shoulders in boyo