Who's the biggest slayer/mogger you know?

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
My cousin is my age, we're the same height, but he is way more robust, better looking and has a full head of hair. Girls have always been extremely drawn to him, ever since we were kids. We're both nearly 25 and he still fucks prime jbs regularly lol. His past few gfs have been all like 15-17 years old. He's also super low IQ, gets into fights often, been arrested many times, gets drunk almost daily, doesn't think about anything other than fucking high school girls and getting drunk with the lads lol. Going out with him is really suicide inducing. Girls of all ages give him dirty looks like they just want to bend over right there in public and take his cock. They literally pay zero attention to me and my shiny bald head though.

• WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and mojopin
My best, and only, friend gets lots of female attention when we go anywhere. I dont get fuck all, and it kinda gets to me sometimes ngl

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Balkancel
@Balkancel

• Love it
Reactions: Balkancel
A friend of mine.He's chad and he's smart.So I cheat off him,on tests.

• +1
My best, and only, friend gets lots of female attention when we go anywhere. I dont get fuck all, and it kinda gets to me sometimes ngl
Feels. Lately I've been working out with my 20 year old neighbor and despite the fact that he's shorter than me, has terrible acne, he STILL gets so much attention at the gym and in public. Today we walked past our local high school and I swear all the girls were looking and pointing at him. Too bad he's too dumb to use that to his advantage and fuck like half the school lol. I probably looked like his older creepy bald brother next to him llol

• So Sad
Reactions: Festrunk
Feels. Lately I've been working out with my 20 year old neighbor and despite the fact that he's shorter than me, has terrible acne, he STILL gets so much attention at the gym and in public. Today we walked past our local high school and I swear all the girls were looking and pointing at him. Too bad he's too dumb to use that to his advantage and fuck like half the school lol. I probably looked like his older creepy bald brother next to him llol
Yeah, just this last weekend when went out drinking some girls catcalled him from their car driving by. That has never happened to me, or anything close to that. I can only imagine how good it must feel tbh

• So Sad
A 6'2 chad fag that brings a different stacy every week to the gym

• +1

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Balkancel
@jm10 is the biggest slayer I know tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Balkancel
One of my friends since 4 is a guy that is a slayer.

He's about 5'11 and lean ripped

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
My brother tbh.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Bengt and Balkancel
My older brother.

• +1
Esteban1997

I saw him today with his 17 year old cute gf. He probably creampied her as soon as they went home. He's living my dream

• WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
some tall guy that was in my school he has a 23cm cock everyone talks about it and women fuck him because of that.

• Woah