Whose tried The War Room

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Seems more productive to be there than here ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Gonthar, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
If you want tips on how to age yourself prematurely, sure that's the place to be.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, PseudoMaxxer, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
Seems more productive to be there than here ngl.
lol at comparing a free forum, to an online paid school.
better compare "the real world", to like an trades school or mayeb online education class, or if one joins that for the reason of wanting to be around dudes that can fight and have some comradery, than maybe compared it to an mma boxing dojo or whatever

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 49130, aleksander and 9 others
im gonna show to how to become rich, just pay me 8k real quick.
Mr Krabs Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Spergi, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, BoredPrince, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
If you want tips on how to age yourself prematurely, sure that's the place to be.
Why age?
lol at comparing a free forum, to an online paid school.
better compare "the real world", to like an trades school or mayeb online education class, or if one joins that for the reason of wanting to be around dudes that can fight and have some comradery, than maybe compared it to an mma boxing dojo or whatever
Here isn't free. Might as well add how the Louvre and British Museum are free too etc.
You've proved the fact you should try it. No idea why you're comparing trades school with a dojo and other irrelevant shit.
What's this?
If you want to intake all of tate's wisdom just watch a bunch of his tatespeech, vlogs, interviews, etc. Here's an archive of a bunch of his vids: https://rumble.com/user/Shinkai0
Thank you. 🙏 But why not still go for the War Room since that's all about business? There is a 5-hour leak of his hustler's university on Youtube.
im gonna show to how to become rich, just pay me 8k real quick.
Mr Krabs Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
8k for a discord server JFL
Sons put the bhuna down. [edit] no put your hands back on the spoon.

Last edited:
jfl at googling it

Here isn't free.
people pay to be here? never did.
Might as well add how the Louvre and British Museum are free too etc.
museum is not an school
You've proved the fact you should try it.
i am not in school anymore. And I don't wanna study in tate unversity shool.
No idea why you're comparing trades school with a dojo and other irrelevant shit.
tate univeristy, is an education platform/school. they say. they will teach people stuff they say, like ways to make money, and amye other stuff also they calim to teach I dunno.
trades school, is a place where they will teach skills so to make money.
a dojo, is a school where one learns to fight and maybe a bit more.

this forum, is not a school.
a museaum, is not a school.

Hence, why i said.
compare schools with schools only, to be fair.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and hardestmfintheroom
Tate is such a rat scammer

No one who's actually influential or rich has to pay anything btw, only the wagie goys who deluded themselves into thinking any worthwhile entrepreneur wants to talk to them :lul:

Literally a better investment to join the local goy satan freemason lodge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and aleksander
blackhatworld mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and aleksander
people pay to be here? never did.

museum is not an school

i am not in school anymore. And I don't wanna study in tate unversity shool.

tate univeristy, is an education platform/school. they say. they will teach people stuff they say, like ways to make money, and amye other stuff also they calim to teach I dunno.
trades school, is a place where they will teach skills so to make money.
a dojo, is a school where one learns to fight and maybe a bit more.

this forum, is not a school.
a museaum, is not a school.

Hence, why i said.
compare schools with schools only, to be fair.
Meanwhile, a school is also a group of fish.
Tate is such a rat scammer

No one who's actually influential or rich has to pay anything btw, only the wagie goys who deluded themselves into thinking any worthwhile entrepreneur wants to talk to them :lul:

Literally a better investment to join the local goy satan freemason lodge
If he's such a rat scammer then why is most of what he says relevant and relatable? No different from @averagejoe leading a life that isn't comparable to most and users here acting like they know better than the top 25% by claiming this and that, no. Most businesses that are independent live at risk of product failure but sometimes, just sometimes it's the lack of responsibility or investment of the buyer.

JFL at you saying anyone rich doesn't have to pay anything and jfl at you for having a high IQ tagline in your avi. Reminder to me that I love all of my avi taglines. The latter is the perfect description to the life of the extreme, rich or poor.

Meanwhile, a school is also a group of fish.

If he's such a rat scammer then why is most of what he says relevant and relatable? No different from @averagejoe leading a life that isn't comparable to most and users here acting like they know better than the top 25% by claiming this and that, no. Most businesses that are independent live at risk of product failure but sometimes, just sometimes it's the lack of responsibility or investment of the buyer.

JFL at you saying anyone rich doesn't have to pay anything and jfl at you for having a high IQ tagline in your avi. Reminder to me that I love all of my avi taglines. The latter is the perfect description to the life of the extreme, rich or poor.
IQcels… How I pity you…

Why would a scammer not say things that are relevant or relatable to you? That’s their whole fucking job, idiot.

Go pay $7000 for a Discord server, or $50/month for a fraudshipping course and GTFO

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and eduardkoopman
IQcels… How I pity you…

Why would a scammer not say things that are relevant or relatable to you? That’s their whole fucking job, idiot.

Go pay $7000 for a Discord server, or $50/month for a fraudshipping course and GTFO
So?

Spent that much before on Pokémon cards in one setting. Maybe I'll make my money back or I won't. Who knows?...