Why am I supposed to respect women

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Or care about their "human rights"? While I am lonely, unfucked, depressed because I cannot get the girls I'm attracted to, they undergo their "hoe phase" fucking random Chads that mog them by 3 points OR have a Chad boyfriend that buys them whatever they want, free IG attention, free attention and kindness and appreciation everywhere they go, mfers kiss the ground they walk on

Eww. This life is a cruel stupid joke. Yes, there's still things I really like OTHER THAN hot girls but I'd be lying thru my teeth if I said I wasn't a miserable piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 59522, Fishy, FutureSlayer and 2 others
And I'm chronically sick on top of that and nobody cares, people expect me to work because I am a man. Tell me again,. dumbfucks, why am I supposed to want to contribute to a system that actively despises me and doesn't give a single fuck about how I feel, or my quality of Life? Hm, hm, big brain moment indeed

• +1
Reactions: Fishy and the BULL
you are lonely, unfucked and cant get the girls you are attracted to because you dont respect women, EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?

• JFL
Reactions: BananaBoy
women dont have humanity

Respecting women isn't necessary.

They are living the lives many here would want, well lol without a chad boyfriend and stuff ofc - They're just the opposite gender. Just really imagine getting treated better, not having to simp your ass off for a relationship, get things for free, that people are being able to forget you easier, for the opposite gender to fight and compete for the chance of just being fucking around you, just because you're a woman, especially an attractive one. Fucking hell if I was a girl I wouldn't say no to all the free attention, kindness etc. I would love having that actually. I ain't gonna hate them because their lives are easier than mine, I'm kinda jealous ngl, not saying I want to be dicked down but I think you know what I mean. Just the quality of life lol. I don't see why anyone wouldn't respect normal women just because your life is worse. I do not respect women who don't respect themselves though AKA hoes, especially the loud annoying bitches with sagging tits. Life's a faggot shit for the vast majority of men, I'm not even trynna cope with this bullshit anymore, I've just accepted everything at this point because there is nothing you, me nobody can do. Nobody is ever gonna care for people like us just accept it and do whatever. I'm just gonna live the cycle of life and die. It's an never-ending-cycle, there will always be the cuck simps who are putting women on a pedastal making them hoes and entitled, which create them to think better about themselves while expressing it, making men to think better about them, making women being able to date up and be in possession of a lot of privileges making women superior in terms of life quality and men will be at the bottom in terms of life quality. And if you critique women in any little way or just say how you feel about something regarding this publicly girls will shit on you in real life, social media, even when you're sleeping they will be on you, then they will forget about you - and as always the simps will always take their side and normies won't speak up because they are afraid that something similar will happen to them making you a outlier of society. I'm not very good at expressing myself in english, so I hope someóne will understand me.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
i DNR ofc, but...........you need to inject T bro, srs :smonk: