Why are American girls so much easier than European/English

It’s so much easier in other parts of USA but I gotta say Miami is a lil harder since COVID wtf happened

It’s so much easier in other parts of USA but I gotta say Miami is a lil harder since COVID wtf happened
Women spent all of 2020 and 2021 glued to their phones (Insta, TikTok, etc.) and realized - more than ever - that there's a big world filled with good-looking men and that many of these men have lots of money and are able to fly them out wherever even if only for a day or two

Happens all the time and when I ran my Maherfish the other week every other bio was looking for a "travel partner" which is womanese for soft prostitution and paid vacations. One girl asked if I was down for Cape Town and then I asked if she'd be willing to split the bill and I was left on read lmfao

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lmao, Ethniframementalcel and 12 others
Australia is 1 shot 1 kill, no HUD, no respawn for ethnics but if you are white, tall and a twink it’s practically a free pussy pass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Lmao, Johanjohan and 3 others
Women spent all of 2020 and 2021 glued to their phones (Insta, TikTok, etc.) and realized - more than ever - that there's a big world filled with good-looking men and that many of these men have lots of money and are able to fly them out wherever even if only for a day or two

Happens all the time and when I ran my Maherfish the other week every other bio was looking for a "travel partner" which is womanese for soft prostitution and paid vacations. One girl asked if I was down for Cape Town and then I asked if she'd be willing to split the bill and I was left on read lmfao
Any solutions? Sts, how bad would it have to get before this shit changes

• So Sad
Reactions: cvzvvc
Any solutions? Sts, how bad would it have to get before this shit changes
Honestly son? Just become rich and softmaxxx/hardmaxxx as much as you need to. What else can you do?

It will have to change one day, pendulum always swings the other way. A big war or some massive die-off will precipitate that.

NYC has gotten worse but probably still better than Miami. USA is much easier than I'd imagine Europe to be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Honestly son? Just become rich and softmaxxx/hardmaxxx as much as you need to. What else can you do?

It will have to change one day, pendulum always swings the other way. A big war or some massive die-off will precipitate that.

NYC has gotten worse but probably still better than Miami. USA is much easier than I'd imagine Europe to be.
Yea Miami is getting hard as fuck dude. I predict this change or whatever will happen in the next 5-10 years

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
I'm talking about irl in bars and clubs, not dating apps

I've been out in most western European countries. And every time it has been mission impossible when it comes to slaying. These girls are just not interested, especially in England. But it's weird because the culture is pretty much the same in regards to every girl being a slut with double digit slaycounts.

Meanwhile when I lived in the US for a few months I pretty much slayed every time I went out with ease. Most of the time the girl approaching me too. This shit just doesn't happen in Europe ime. Even the Chads I know barely get anything on a night out. I could legit go out everyday for 2 weeks here and get nothing. Meanwhile I could download tinder and have a date scheduled within an hour. Why do European/UK girls act so differently in person than online? American girls make their intentions known and are way more open to going home with a stranger.

I've met a few Australian girls who I slayed abroad that were slutty but I've never actually been to Australia so can't comment what it's like there

@6ft4
Lifefuel for me. Going there for a year soon.

Miami used it to be easy as fuck. Now it’s actually gotten somewhat harder after COVID . Thoughts on this op?

Before I was slaying all the time. Girls are still interested but they should be even more interested than before since I’ve looksmaxxed but they’re actually less into me. I didn’t have to lift a finger 2019 and before
2 years of girls swiping through Chads on Tinder 24/7 while locked up at home will cause things to change

Same happened in the UK

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person
@FailedNormieManlet You need to come here one day, it's easier over in US. We can meet up in NYC and go clubbing
Soon bro, I gotta save up money and shit first haha

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
All girls are easy if you're gl. American girls are just more open to conversation and shit with people in general I think.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
there's less gl men

• +1
Reactions: gamma
All girls are easy if you're gl. American girls are just more open to conversation and shit with people in general I think.
Easier compared to normie and average guys, sure.

But American girls are 1000x easier to slay as a GL guy compared to their European counterparts

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
I've run out of ways to creatively describe how bad the dating scene is for the average man in the UK. There are no metaphors or similes that could do it justice. Just know that it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, SendMePicsToRate, AscendingHero and 3 others
I've run out of ways to creatively describe how bad the dating scene is for the average man in the UK. There are no metaphors or similes that could do it justice. Just know that it's over.
Most men here have been driven to desperation

My gf literally gets cold approached on the street 80% of the time she leaves the house. Guys out there are doing PUA en mass. Mostly BBCs too

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 20848, latincell95 and 13 others
Most men here have been driven to desperation

My gf literally gets cold approached on the street 80% of the time she leaves the house. Guys out there are doing PUA en mass. Mostly BBCs too
over for ukcels, still barks for gosha gigachad slayer
peanut brain coper

I've been out in most western European countries. And every time it has been mission impossible when it comes to slaying. These girls are just not interested, especially in England. But it's weird because the culture is pretty much the same in regards to every girl being a slut with double digit slaycounts.

Meanwhile when I lived in the US for a few months I pretty much slayed every time I went out with ease. Most of the time the girl approaching me too. This shit just doesn't happen in Europe ime. Even the Chads I know barely get anything on a night out. I could legit go out everyday for 2 weeks here and get nothing. Meanwhile I could download tinder and have a date scheduled within an hour. Why do European/UK girls act so differently in person than online? American girls make their intentions known and are way more open to going home with a stranger.

I've met a few Australian girls who I slayed abroad that were slutty but I've never actually been to Australia so can't comment what it's like there

@6ft4
They have no culture

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and onnysk
I've been out in most western European countries. And every time it has been mission impossible when it comes to slaying.
not true lmao females here are just as whores or at least young ones

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and onnysk
You are mentally ill, seek help
says the guy who calls other people subhumans and when see somebody with some sort of imperfection whispers to himself "huh what a baldcel, foooken gymcel, aaa recesed ugly cury abomination"
since when fascists like you have a right to talk

says the guy who calls other people subhumans and when see somebody with some sort of imperfection whispers to himself "huh what a baldcel, foooken gymcel, aaa recesed ugly cury abomination"
since when fascists like you have a right to talk
Roided 2

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, AscendingHero, onnysk and 2 others
Because American culture is more extroverted Europeans are so cold rude and depressed holy shit I’ve stayed in both areas for a decent time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Lmao, Johanjohan and 5 others
American women are just very promiscuous. I wouldn’t say they have lower standards than Europeans girls, but they are far more willing to give up sex a lot sooner.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Here is a summary of my club slaying career, only counting girls that I met for the first time that night and slayed that same night (no convo on dating apps before hand)
I found my niche club and hammered it to death because I wanted to trick my subconscious into believing I was a Love Island club Slayer

Club A: 26
Club B: 4
Club C: 3
Club D: 3
BarA: 3
BarB: 2
BarC: 1
BarD(Brussels): 1
Oustide Club at end of night: 2
In Chipper end of night: 1

This is why I think slaying on holidays (In Europe) is a pipe dream in most cases
You need to find the one club in a city that suits you the best and go there on the busiest nights week in week out until you are slaying every second or third night you go there
That’s crazy

The only time I’ve ever slayed from a girl I met in a club was

1). A girl from a student night at uni but I had a social circle mutual friend with her

2). Random 19 year old I met in a hostel in Split then we went to the club together with a group after meeting at the hostel.

Think meeting at the hoste is what did it though doubt I could’ve got her from Radom cold approach

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and forevergymcelling

@6ft4
what euro countires have u visited tbh?

Can’t get sluttier than Canadian women
Women here believe sleeping around is female empowerment that’s why many wanna “experience” with trucels too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
I’m convinced the vast majority of hookups in the UK now happen on tinder/some sort of online platform.

Basically if you’re not good looking enough to slay on these it’s pretty much over

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 20848, AscendingHero and 3 others
Miami used it to be easy as fuck. Now it’s actually gotten somewhat harder after COVID . Thoughts on this op?

Before I was slaying all the time. Girls are still interested but they should be even more interested than before since I’ve looksmaxxed but they’re actually less into me. I didn’t have to lift a finger 2019 and before
were you Preference on lookism or is that just the same avi?

2 years of girls swiping through Chads on Tinder 24/7 while locked up at home will cause things to change

Same happened in the UK
not to mention being blasted by tiktoks and ig reels 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, forevergymcelling and FailedNormieManlet
American girls are much more slutty than europeans
I've been telling this
In Usa hookup is NORMAL but here especially in southern europe is still considered a bit bad
OP is from the UK.

UK women are the most promiscuous on earth.

And having sex with an attractive European woman is far easier than sex with an attractive American

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 18582, Johanjohan and 3 others
The girls are still whores though, just not with randoms from clubs

e.g. An average girl in England would be happy to invite some random guy from tinder, or fucking some guy at a house party but then hesitate to bring a chad home from the club. You'd think it would be the opposite

She's happy to fuck any guy as long as she didn't meet him in a bar or club. It's weird as fuck
most legit thing I've read tbh. I used to think it was weird how here house parties are the main hook up method, girls literally don't even want to talk to guys at clubs. Most of them are in their own social circles and huddle in their groups.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, PubertyMaxxer, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
This is a LEGIT HIGH IQ thread and something I've noticed. You're way more likely to get pussy from American roasties than Eurocunts.

Euro twats think their shit doesn't stink and are way more closed off from what I've observed in the US or Asia. It's probably stormfront / alt right cucks putting EE pussy on a pedestal.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
another day, another cope why uk is the hardest and everything else is better :oops:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma, ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 16474

@6ft4
I have the same experience. American girls are much more outgoing and lots of them are dtf, while Central European women play hard to get and try to lock you into an ltr

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Johanjohan
Isn't everyone there a moneymaxxed millionaire or Chad. I also heard it's brutal if you can't speak Spanish.

Murrica is degenerate central.

Australia is 1 shot 1 kill, no HUD, no respawn for ethnics but if you are white, tall and a twink it’s practically a free pussy pass
Damn even Tyrones?

Damn even Tyrones?
As a Tyrone you could probs slay off niche appeal, I’ve never see a good looking black guy here, only mulattos, the only full black guys here are Somalis

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
As a Tyrone you could probs slay off niche appeal, I’ve never see a good looking black guy here, only mulattos, the only full black guys here are Somalis
JFL

Captain Phillips GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and LightSkinNoob

@6ft4
Bro I also think being British is a big halo in USA too

Never been usa since a child but want to see how much easier it is

Agree on the slaying in UK and Europe is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
UK = heavily class based society.

only rich rugby playing anglos or insanely robust tanned love island jocks get access to quality pussy in UK.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Heguldus, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 2 others

This confirms Money >> Looks

Netherlands or France isn't any different