Why are ethnics so obsessed with blonde women?

I love women w/ dark hair and light brown/tan skin especially with lighter eyes. That's the ideal pheno for me whether its med, latina, arab, or curry. Look at pfp for an example lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3832
I prefer dark hair women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
Its bcs most ethnics are self-hating and want to date a blonde girl to cancel out their shitskin coloring.

They also get worshipped by other brown people when they date a blonde white girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3832
Straight facts, the worst is for curries and asian males as u say. It's a well known thing in white culture that an unusual number of non-white men are obsessed with the idea of a white woman. We all know why (my 3 original points), it's just not stated publicly. The non-whites who get respect from whites are the ones who just get on with shit like we do without an obvious obsession for white hoes.

Here's a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Look at this fucking guy lmfao: just earlier he makes a thread cursing his mother for not giving him white genes and fucking some random ethnic. This is exactly what I'm talking about, and you can smell it a mile away IRL
i do definitively agree. i prefer my own race for all reasons.
and i find it odd too to be only into blond as an ethnic but you'r into azn so you'r not better than them
Its bcs most ethnics are self-hating and want to date a blonde girl to cancel out their shitskin coloring.

They also get worshipped by other brown people when they date a blonde white girl.
tbh jfl at them. i just prefer light skinned girls but not any racial preference. Girls have to be whiter than men on average it's a dimorphic trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i do definitively agree. i prefer my own race for all reasons.
and i find it odd too to be only into blond as an ethnic but you'r into azn so you'r not better than them

tbh jfl at them. i just prefer light skinned girls but not any racial preference. Girls have to be whiter than men on average it's a dimorphic trait.
go back through the thread and read my posts

people think I'm obsessed with asian women because I post about them constantly: something i started doing on lookism because it brings retarded autists out the woodwork like flies to shit and its hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
go back through the thread and read my posts

people think I'm obsessed with asian women because I post about them constantly: something i started doing on lookism because it brings retarded autists out the woodwork like flies to shit and its hilarious
tbh i just want a pious sensitive female and i Guess i could deserve it in another age and time bc i'm too and décent looking

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
  • +1