why are girls more attracted to taller guys and muscles when it is literally against nature ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
evolutionary reason is muh protection from taller and well built guys
but the shorter and skinnier guy would need way less food than the taller one
famines can happen at anytime and its natural , earth is fragile anything can happen
in todays day and age when we have weapons that can blow your brains at a far distance of 1 miles why would you care about protection anymore ?
imo in the future generations [ if earth exists as AGI is booming and if it comes its game over for humanity] girls would be more attracted towards shorter guys as they would need less food, less maintenance , weapons already there = more chances of survival

so dont worry if you are a short king future seems to be bright for you when you reincarniate

• JFL
Reactions: TB1997, PickleTheSlayer, incelmogger and 4 others
Height gives you an advantage in a fight, evolution hasn't caught up to the fact that we mostly don't live like that anymore, so from an evolutionary perspective women's preference for tall men makes sense. But there is a limit before it becomes suboptimal and we're surpassing it. A population with an average male height of say 6'5 would be a very unhealthy one. The problem is, hypergamy is taking us there, sometimes sexual selection can take dysgenic paths, e.g. the example of the deer species whose males' antlers got bigger and bigger due to female preference, until eventually they couldn't lift their heads anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, the MOUSE, Infinite and 3 others
it's all basic instincts no matter how much human tries he can't escape instincts h
that are in his or her brain deep down, it's also instinct that you want to have sex, it's survival instinct to make future generation and to stop humans not go extinct

Low IQ thread tbh high tech weapons are very recent evolution is not that fast
Women are drawn to taller and muscular men bc they're stronger and the fact they're still alive tells them that he's competent enough to survive despite being bigger. It's like saying why is a lion more majestic than a cockroach despite requiring more energy.

Wtf is that

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, Detective, Jigen and 1 other person
Low IQ thread tbh high tech weapons are very recent evolution is not that fast
Women are drawn to taller and muscular men bc they're stronger and the fact they're still alive tells them that he's competent enough to survive despite being bigger. It's like saying why is a lion more majestic than a cockroach despite requiring more energy.

Wtf is that
Artificial General Intelligence

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Artificial General Intelligence
Ah I see. We'll see if that ever happens tbh, for now all we have technically are fancy chatbots

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I love tall women, but I am 5'8 with the most ugly face, over. 2024 or 2025 roping 100%

Ah I see. We'll see if that ever happens tbh, for now all we have technically are fancy chatbots
If AGI comes it will be the end of humanity.and I'm not even exaggerating tbh
Ai is far more dangerous than nukes ~ Elon musk

Height gives you an advantage in a fight, evolution hasn't caught up to the fact that we mostly don't live like that anymore, so from an evolutionary perspective women's preference for tall men makes sense. But there is a limit before it becomes suboptimal and we're surpassing it. A population with an average male height of say 6'5 would be a very unhealthy one. The problem is, hypergamy is taking us there, sometimes sexual selection can take dysgenic paths, e.g. the example of the deer species whose males' antlers got bigger and bigger due to female preference, until eventually they couldn't lift their heads anymore.
You need to feed a fuck ton of food to people that height to have proportional musculature and frame it's insane. I'm 6'6 myself and when I was bulking my monthly food expenses were almost 2/3 of the minimum monthly wage in my country.

Because they are whores

If AGI comes it will be the end of humanity.and I'm not even exaggerating tbh
Ai is far more dangerous than nukes ~ Elon musk
Cope, I WELCOME OUR AI OVERLORDS.

• JFL
Reactions: godisdead
Taller people are naturally stronger and run faster.
in todays day and age when we have weapons that can blow your brains at a far distance of 1 miles why would you care about protection anymore ?
Guns don't exist in nature. Our brains have not evolved to take into account current technology and way of living. Its based off primitive instinct.

famines can happen at anytime and its natural , earth is fragile anything can happen
imo in the future generations [ if earth exists as AGI is booming and if it comes its game over for humanity] girls would be more attracted towards shorter guys as they would need less food, less maintenance , weapons already there = more chances of survival

so dont worry if you are a short king future seems to be bright for you when you reincarniate
stop making height threads buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
absolute DEATH for manlets just imagine this you are a 5’4 cuck the same height as your girl then a 6 foot CHAD pulls up and towers over you like a kid. HEIGHT MATTERS

• So Sad
Reactions: kaugummi

same reason we are attracted to wide hips even though c-sections exist

• +1
Reactions: acensionincoming and Dicktator