Cuckologist
Pretty sure you are looking for these type of reasons:

You are not attractive
You are not the pupular one
You are ugly af
You don't have a ripped body
You are not the president of the world

BUT THIS IS ALL FKN WRONG

it doesn't mean that there are some girls who want too much from a guy, these type of girls that they didn't get what they want from their parents when they were kids, but this is a small percentage of the female population

What i really wanna say is this

You are not taking care of yourself : for fuck sake

Don't think about girls and people especially if you are looking for a relashionship think about yourself and take care of it

Here is the thing : groom yourself for YOURSELF, have a good body FOR YOURSELF, educate yourself FOR YOURSELF, don't do anything for others (except your family)

You compare yourself to people who are dating girls: leave them alone, you dont know what's in their mind, they might creep her, they might raoe her, kidnap her, kill her, don't compare yourself with them, compare yourself WITH YOURSELF

You think this is youth :is dating a sign of youth, to have a girlfriend and then having sex, what if she humiliates you? what if she ends up pregnant and you can't be responsible for your unborn child? seriously this reladhionship ‘bullshit’ sucks and you need to take care of yourself and then GIRLS will ask you on a date…

you think all girls want the challenge : this is a very immature thing, and these girls want this because they are obsessed with movies, and the term ‘challenging’ should never come to the relashionship, because it won't be a relashionship, it's gonna be a puzzle game that she has to finish it.

You want the wrong girls :after you take care of yourself and you become the man that you always xant to be, don't be available for girls and find the one in a good place, for example, i never drink or smoke, i never went to a club because i don't like the smell of alcohol, i go to libraries, parks, concerts and events, i meet decent girls there….

The bottom line

Girls are not interested in you because you are not interested in yourself, you don't wanna meet yourself, talk to yourself, ‘date yourself’, it's 50% about you and 50% about them, because girls are so moody and they overthink a lot, girls want the mess (not all of them) because they want to fix it. This is so stupid
Hope this helps

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kuroganeikki, IndianJock, Deleted member 4464 and 13 others
Long thread bro dn’r shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 6997
Cope

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 6382
Dn rd all my problems r genetic can't solve em

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 6997
Girls are interested but I’m not because I don’t like to talk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
DES DE SPIRIT

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Having a sub 8 face and sub 6 ft height are more than enough to make an inkwell.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Beetlejuice, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
They aren’t

Typical : all chads are taking care of themselves and that's why they are chads and you are ugly because you don't take care of yourself. Imagine having so low IQ to believe that bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 10172 and Norwooder
Didn't read
Alone because norwood 5

• +1
Time to move to protugal

• +1
I'm extremely interested in myself, why don't I have girls? I have 2psl, but as you said, that's not the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048

DOOM music got me like 😛
tenor.gif

collosal cope