Why are guys who drink/smoke so androgenic/masculine/rugged usually?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
I think this is worthy of consideration since all evidence shows drinking to supposedly be bad, but at the same time most guys who drink a lot, smoke, do drugs/weed, etc. are more masculine. Louder/deeper voice, more aggreso, get girls more, more NT, more "lifemaxxed" and shit AKA some normshits who are accepted, "graduate" in life more than incels....

But doesn't alcohol fuck your liver, increase estrogen/serotonin, etc.? But many guys who drink are more masc than guys who rarely/never drink almost always. BUT WHY?!!

I have been around many dudes and know this. Even if all dudes who drink/smoke/etc. don't look masc/gl/Chadly, they ACT more masc/DOM/NT/"cool" and "fierce."

Why is this? If smoking and booze are bad, why do they do good for guys then? I can't fathom this from a purely scientific/technical understanding, since all evidence would suggest drinkers get sicker, thus get uglier, thus are less successful/strong, etc. and etc.

Wouldn't NOT drinking males have better livers, thus better hormones and shit? But many non-drinkers are dweebs, incels, virgins, etc. like more non-NT/outcasts/so on...

It seems guys who do all of the "bad" things end up with all of the "good" results, while those who do all of the "good" things get the short end of the stick for some reason!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable
More peoeple roid than you think and it overcomes the negative sides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, bradpittshairline, Skywalker and 8 others
More peoeple roid than you think and it overcomes the negative sides
I'm talking of the guys that don't roid. You think most men are roiding? I doubt they do, some guys that tend to smoke/drink/etc. are androgenic. Is it that already androgenic are more prone to smoke/drink than smoking/drinking making them that way? Maybe, but still.... could be both!

You'd think these bad things would render them uglier and less fortunate, but it's the nerds/incels/losers who stay "clean" & outcasts more often, while the drugged out/messed up/ruthless types end up accepted and liked and not incels despite hardcore healthminning shit.

Almost all normies/Chads/etc. tend to drink, do weed/xannies, etc. They get friends, sex, etc. but are healthminning so easily on.

You'd think healthmaxxing dudes avoiding booze and shit would have more appeal by way of higher health/innocent-ness, but seems not.....

Are you talking about alcohol giving you bigger balls?
I know women who have a deep voice because of alcohol + zigarettes, it damages your voice.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Crayola CØck
I'm talking of the guys that don't roid. You think most men are roiding? I doubt they do, some guys that tend to smoke/drink/etc. are androgenic. Is it that already androgenic are more prone to smoke/drink than smoking/drinking making them that way? Maybe, but still.... could be both!

You'd think these bad things would render them uglier and less fortunate, but it's the nerds/incels/losers who stay "clean" & outcasts more often, while the drugged out/messed up/ruthless types end up accepted and liked and not incels despite hardcore healthminning shit.

Almost all normies/Chads/etc. tend to drink, do weed/xannies, etc. They get friends, sex, etc. but are healthminning so easily on.

You'd think healthmaxxing dudes avoiding booze and shit would have more appeal by way of higher health/innocent-ness, but seems not.....
More androgenic = more risk taking behaviour = low inhib maybe

• +1
Reactions: capybar and Mr.Proper
alcohol makes you more aggressive and changes your self image, my abuse of phenibut and alcohol makes me more aggressive now when im on it when before it used to make me the nicest person ever

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck and autistic_tendencies
Are you talking about alcohol giving you bigger balls?
I know women who have a deep voice because of alcohol + zigarettes, it damages your voice.

Yeah maybe it is both the substances changing/molding people, plus physiognomy AKA more masc guys do more "masc" things like heavier drinking, like a literal philosophical ordeal where people do what matches how others see them, i.e., risk taking and lifestyle adaptations.

alcohol makes you more aggressive and changes your self image, my abuse of phenibut and alcohol makes me more aggressive now when im on it when before it used to make me the nicest person ever

It seems so, but why are the types who drink getting more aggressive? Incel slurps beers and gets buzzed, falls asleep but HTN/Chad gets loud, psycho, crazy. Is this just alcohol effects + hormones/neurotransmitters, or is it more akin to personality/plasticity of some people?

Cuz some dudes get drunk, zero aggressiveness and others always turn in to loud, bitchy, assholic types. Is this hormonal or psychological more? I can't tell as there is the stereotypical, masc., high appeal and "fratboy" type who get that way more often than older/classier guys.

Last edited:
Smoking damages your vocal cords, makes you leaner, gives you shit "rugged" skin and increases T to fight damage caused by it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Madhate and Crayola CØck
It seems guys who do all of the "bad" things end up with all of the "good" results, while those who do all of the "good" things get the short end of the stick for some reason!
Because caring about your health is an incel trait. NT people do what's social and don't give a shit about their health

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Crayola CØck
Smoking damages your vocal cords, makes you leaner, gives you shit "rugged" skin and increases T to fight damage caused by it.
I agree with all of the above somewhat, except the T increase. Why would smoking increase T? Because lower estrogen maybe?

I know things that lower E can increase free T by comparison, perhaps cigarettes function like aromatase inhibitors AKA Exemestane?

"Fighting the damage caused by it" makes no sense, or I am not getting what you mean.

What way does T/higher testosterone by way of smoking triggered to fight damage CAUSED by smoking exactly? I don't get that at all....

I agree with all of the above somewhat, except the T increase. Why would smoking increase T? Because lower estrogen maybe?

I know things that lower E can increase free T by comparison, perhaps cigarettes function like aromatase inhibitors AKA Exemestane?
Because testosterone is an antioxidant produced when you damage your body, and yes they do reduce circulating estrogen levels too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Because testosterone is an antioxidant produced when you damage your body, and yes they do reduce circulating estrogen levels too.
There are also byproducts of nicotine that inhibits the breaking down of androgens thus making t more available.

• Woah
Because testosterone is an antioxidant produced when you damage your body

Just damage your body theory then? This is the same with drinking/alcohol/weed too? It's bad in a way but also increases hormones indirectly?

So the normshits tradeoff health for hormones/neurotransmitters by way of lots of drinking and smoking and so on? If so I imagine many aren't even away, it's just like a happy coincidence? They fuck themselves up a bit but in doing so they reap other tradeoffs/benefits, eh?

There are also byproducts of nicotine that inhibits the breaking down of androgens thus making t more available.
But i wouldn't smoke just for that reason because it's a huge looksmin otherwise

Last edited:
low serotonin. most chads have been doing low-inhib high dopamine activities since puberty, i think it helps a lot in creating a good low cortisol hormonal profile tbh. I.e, take barrett for example, guy got scouted at 13 trying to steal cigs from a shop. Hes been smoking since a kid and still looks the way he does. I believe a lot of jew media lies about the adverse effects of nicotine/tobacco/drugs in general. Low cortisol low serotonin High dopamine High T Low E is must for optimal hormonal levels in men.

A guy on raypeat forums talks about low serotonin levels and high thyroid aiding in nosebreathing. Read through the entire thing, it's quite interesting.

Just damage your body theory then? This is the same with drinking/alcohol/weed too? It's bad in a way but also increases hormones indirectly?

So the normshits tradeoff health for hormones/neurotransmitters by way of lots of drinking and smoking and so on?
Not really, because the testosterone is used for repairing and only a bit of it is left for free use

• Hmm...
And also, Men are meant to be rugged hard individuals in nature. Do you really think God intended for men to be low T cucks that cant handle some tobacco smoke? Lmao, we used to be hunter fucking gatherers dealing with beasts in the jungle, look at us now.

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72, Mewton and wowamat
low serotonin. most chads have been doing low-inhib high dopamine activities since puberty, i think it helps a lot in creating a good low cortisol hormonal profile tbh. I.e, take barrett for example, guy got scouted at 13 trying to steal cigs from a shop. Hes been smoking since a kid and still looks the way he does. I believe a lot of jew media lies about the adverse effects of nicotine/tobacco/drugs in general. Low cortisol low serotonin High dopamine High T Low E is must for optimal hormonal levels in men.

A guy on raypeat forums talks about low serotonin levels and high thyroid aiding in nosebreathing. Read through the entire thing, it's quite interesting.

I thought drinking raised estrogen/serotonin tho? Smoking cigarettes I don't know, but from what I researched, drinking invariably will increase estrogen and serotonin SOMEWHAT as both of them go up when liver is loaded/alcohol is a serotonin AGONIST in some form.

So IDK how this proves why drinking is good if it increases or makes you higher serotonin if you're abusing it/drinking it too much.

I thought drinking raised estrogen/serotonin tho? Smoking cigarettes I don't know, but from what I researched, drinking invariably will increase estrogen and serotonin SOMEWHAT as both of them go up when liver is loaded, such as being drunk frequently or etc.
Drinking BEER raises estrogen, due to the content of carbs and fermented shits in it. Pure alcohol as in vodka or hard alcohol impairs brain function and can temporarily make you lower inhib.

In the case of alcohol, short term drinking raises serotonin and dopamine levels initially. However, long term abuse lowers serotonin. This is good, you dont want high Serotonin levels - it is a terrible hormone. Dopamine however is not affected.

In the case of cigarettes/nicotine, Cigarettes are known to raise T, no matter how much jew media suppresses this. Yes they are carcinogenic due to the additional jew chemicals in cigs, but tobacco and nicotine is good for you. Literally all ancient people smoked tobacco in some form. And in addition, Nicotine is an estrogen inhibitor that also improves brain function.

People who usually drink and smoke are more prone to stimulants rather than depressants, hence they always have high dopamine levels (the stress *Good* hormone), meaning high metabolism. Stimulants also decrease serotonin.

nicotine = aromatase inhibitor nigga

• +1
There is a reason all models drink and smoke and abuse drugs like no tomorrow. They are too low inhib to worry about the side effects, hence low cortisol. Dopamine is at an all time high along with T levels (most models are high prenatal T anyways). This causes them to nosebreathe / "mew" without even knowing.

If you notice - your posture gets better in an ideal metabolic state - in an ideal metabolic state - good posture pushes the maxilla forward because the maxilla is connected to the spine - hence why you look more physically attractive in the jaws when your metabolism is ideal - when the spine retracts in a poor metabolic state - the jaw comes back to be downward-facing.
As we all know by now - low thyroid causes mouth breathing and mouth breathing is a horror show on the maxilla.

• Hmm...
take barrett for example, guy got scouted at 13 trying to steal cigs from a shop.

LOL so stealing shit is a high dopamine and low serotonin behavior? You sure?

I guess those Chicago and other Democrat looting towns are driven by low inhib, healthy members of the ash community then.

LOL so stealing shit is a high dopamine and low serotonin behavior? You sure
?

I guess those Chicago and other Democrat looting towns are driven by low inhib, healthy members of the ash community then.
but it is though, lol?
Why do you think jew doctors prescribe SSRIs to "Depressed" people? "Depression" is just a mix of unideal brain chemicals and a shitty hormonal profile. Depressed people are Low E and also have high serotonin. What SSRIs do is artifically create even more serotonin in the brain for temporary relief/pleasure. Putting them out of an ideal metabolic state since there is virtually 0 dopamine present here. It turns you into a mindless zombie dependent on drugs for the rest of your life.

Stealing shit on a biological level is the equivalent of hunting for resources. If you successfully steal something your dopamine NOT serotonin levels increase.

• Hmm...
but it is though, lol?
Why do you think jew doctors prescribe SSRIs to "Depressed" people? "Depression" is just a mix of unideal brain chemicals and a shitty hormonal profile. Depressed people are Low E and also have high serotonin. What SSRIs do is artifically create even more serotonin in the brain for temporary relief/pleasure. Putting them out of an ideal metabolic state since there is virtually 0 dopamine present here. It turns you into a mindless zombie dependent on drugs for the rest of your life.

Stealing shit on a biological level is the equivalent of hunting for resources. If you successfully steal something your dopamine NOT serotonin levels increase.

But a lot of these crazy, aggressive, irrational types you speak of ARE the ones on SSRIs, Zoloft, Xanax/anti-anxiety, zombied, etc. AKA looters, thieves, etc. Black people are said to have HIGHER estrogen than other races, are they a good example then of ideal health given their bheavior?

And dependent on drugs for life? What do ya think the people drinking/smoking/popping pills every day are? Addicts, just of diffeent drugs lol

IDK if stealing says anything about health, if anything many would presume looting/stealing is a sign of stress since it's sub-optimal living standards leading people to have to scramble mindlessly and steal everything and anything, even petty, from others like a wild animal.

It's maybe not so victorious as it is a complete disconnect between one's inhibition and form of rationality. Mindless thieves are usually niggers with complexes, not healthy and vital members. If some nigga robbed you, would you say he's good health or a twisted fucker in chaos?

Last edited:
But muh don't drink or smoke it will lower your testosterone and ruin your looksmaxxing bro :soy::bluepill::redpill:

Black people also have the highest T amongst all the races (on average). High E causes aggression and the higher the E the more Test is able to aromatize into Estrogen. But that doesn't deter from the fact that they have higher T on average.

But a lot of these crazy, aggressive, irrational types you speak of ARE the ones on SSRIs, Zoloft, Xanax/anti-anxiety, zombied, etc. AKA looters, thieves, etc. Black people are said to have HIGHER estrogen than other races, are they a good example then of ideal health given their bheavior?

And dependent on drugs for life? What do ya think the people drinking/smoking/popping pills every day are? Addicts, just of diffeent drugs lol

bro my dad is literally from a family of 5"8 ethnics. this nigga has smoked since highschool and played a shit ton of sports. hes the tallest amongst his entire family (6"1) and has an insanely forward grown maxilla. I can legit see his deep canine fossa even though hes a fat fuck now. He still chainsmokes and drinks alcohol, the only bad thing about him is that hes fat and has shit collagen now. Its always the niggas who dont give a fuck. You think any supermodel cared about hardmewing in puberty? No. Their hormonal profiles provided an IDEAL metabolic state for them to nosebreathe. Ofcourse genetics matters as well as prenatal T determines a lot of things.

bro my dad is literally from a family of 5"8 ethnics. this nigga has smoked since highschool and played a shit ton of sports. hes the tallest amongst his entire family (6"1) and has an insanely forward grown maxilla. I can legit see his deep canine fossa even though hes a fat fuck now. He still chainsmokes and drinks alcohol, the only bad thing about him is that hes fat and has shit collagen now. Its always the niggas who dont give a fuck. You think any supermodel cared about hardmewing in puberty? No. Their hormonal profiles provided an IDEAL metabolic state for them to nosebreathe. Ofcourse genetics matters as well as prenatal T determines a lot of things.

Lol so you're saying this so called ideal hormonal profile is what automatically makes one mew thus makes one attractive?

And this is simply low serotonin? Jfl

One can test this theory easily, just take a serotonin antagonist and see if you start mewing.

Of course this is bs cope, tying Ray Peat in with muh mewing and muh serotonin.

Most retarded thing I've read on here. So anyone with a forward grown face has low serotonin and high dopamine 24/7? Fucking lol

Posture doesn't just have to do with hormones idiot.

Lol so you're saying this so called ideal hormonal profile is what automatically makes one mew thus makes one attractive?

And this is simply low serotonin? Jfl

One can test this theory easily, just take a serotonin antagonist and see if you start mewing.

Of course this is bs cope, tying Ray Peat in with muh mewing and muh serotonin.

Most retarded thing I've read on here. So anyone with a forward grown face has low serotonin and high dopamine 24/7? Fucking lol

Posture doesn't just have to do with hormones idiot.
hormones have to do with posture.
ideal hormonal profile - ideal posture.

• Ugh..
hormones have to do with posture.
ideal hormonal profile - ideal posture.

Bodybuilders who take shit ton of test, androgens, etc. can have dogshit posture w/melted horse face & mouth breathe.

Meanwhile some limpwristed, superbeta, 100 ng/dl testosterone dude can sit upright perfectly/automew.

Bodybuilders who take shit ton of test, androgens, etc. can have dogshit posture with melted horse face.

Meanwhile some limpwristed, 100 ng/dl testosterone dude can sit upright perfectly/automew.
when it most matters
- prenatal hormones (womb)
- pubertal hormones (masculinization/growth)

someone like barrett. Uber high prenatal T, moderate pubertal T. Hence a perfect mix of DOM + Striking features.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogpending and Crayola CØck
Bodybuilders who take shit ton of test, androgens, etc. can have dogshit posture w/melted horse face & mouth breathe.

Meanwhile some limpwristed, superbeta, 100 ng/dl testosterone dude can sit upright perfectly/automew.
and this is caused due to exogenous hormone injections. GH is known to cause horseface by elongating the skull downward and or enlarging random body parts.

• Ugh..
and this is caused due to exogenous hormone injections. GH is known to cause horseface by elongating the skull downward and or enlarging random body parts.

Nice goalpost moving. Faggot.

BITCH.

do you mean that people are supposed to naturally mew by themselves?

• +1
do you mean that people are supposed to naturally mew by themselves?

Yeah people who don't mouth breathe usually mew automatically (hormones have almost nothing to do with this)

But those who have mouth breathed since little usually never become automewers naturally.

No amount of drugs usually changes this since it's caused by shit facial structure and poor posture and

Worse so forcing mewing doesn't work, it HAS to be natural or automatic or else it is pointless.

Black people also have the highest T amongst all the races (on average). High E causes aggression and the higher the E the more Test is able to aromatize into Estrogen. But that doesn't deter from the fact that they have higher T on average.
not genetical, but living in harsh (dangerous) environment since young (like most niggers do) will cause you body to make more T then average, this will be permanent

living in a dangerous harsh environoment -> body produce more T -> body is on a high T state until death

Last edited:
LOL so stealing shit is a high dopamine and low serotonin behavior? You sure?

whaat, a 13 year old stealing is a big difference when a adult steal

the 2nd is the cause of stress

Share of men who are smoking

Smoking is very common and doesn't make you a Chad. But smokers tend to eat less, especially in stressful situations, where non-smokers may try to reduce anxiety with food. And, like people above wrote, it's usually more risk-taking people tend to do a lot of smoking, alcohol and drugs in the first place.
Honestly, it seems like tobacco industry did a very good job convincing that "smoking is cool". In reality, however, it stunts growth in teens, worsen breathing and erections quality, giving yellow teeth and very addictive (water is wet kind if info).

Yeah people who don't mouth breathe usually mew automatically (hormones have almost nothing to do with this)

But those who have mouth breathed since little usually never become automewers naturally.

No amount of drugs usually changes this since it's caused by shit facial structure and poor posture and

Worse so forcing mewing doesn't work, it HAS to be natural or automatic or else it is pointless.
I have nose breathed all my life but never mewed naturally. idk man

I think this is worthy of consideration since all evidence shows drinking to supposedly be bad, but at the same time most guys who drink a lot, smoke, do drugs/weed, etc. are more masculine. Louder/deeper voice, more aggreso, get girls more, more NT, more "lifemaxxed" and shit AKA some normshits who are accepted, "graduate" in life more than incels....

But doesn't alcohol fuck your liver, increase estrogen/serotonin, etc.? But many guys who drink are more masc than guys who rarely/never drink almost always. BUT WHY?!!

I have been around many dudes and know this. Even if all dudes who drink/smoke/etc. don't look masc/gl/Chadly, they ACT more masc/DOM/NT/"cool" and "fierce."

Why is this? If smoking and booze are bad, why do they do good for guys then? I can't fathom this from a purely scientific/technical understanding, since all evidence would suggest drinkers get sicker, thus get uglier, thus are less successful/strong, etc. and etc.

Wouldn't NOT drinking males have better livers, thus better hormones and shit? But many non-drinkers are dweebs, incels, virgins, etc. like more non-NT/outcasts/so on...

dnr. it doesn’t matter + don’t drink or smoke

• Love it
Because high T = low inhib = risky behaviors

+ Drinking and smoking is a part of macho culture

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
to be honest, people who drink and smoke are most often subhuman, just judging by personal experience

3299162 92A32C91 8F64 48C7 B569 E7376E0F9139

low t incels that never drink or smoke due to high inhib be like ^
@Primalsplit @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @Makhachev @BrahminBoss @KING REIDYZ @AlexBrown84

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Primalsplit and 5.5psl