why are indians so uncivilized?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
For example, I was standing in line at kfc an hour ago waiting patiently when this 5’6 fat bearded indian stands next to the desk trying to cut me.

The person in front leaves so I go up to place my order when he starts speaking while I’m trying to order (mind you it wasn’t a long line, maybe 2 other people. doesn’t seem like indians mind being cut by each other) so then i have to start speaking louder to drown out his voice and then he gets back in line.

It’s also the same thing at train stations. why are indians like this? you’d think 300 years of being colonized by uk would have taught them manners but seems not.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, chosen-one, rteme and 22 others
When you have a population of 1.5 billion you need develop a habit of cutting lines and talking over someone to get stuff done I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 42009 and 9 others
When you have a population of 1.5 billion you need develop a habit of cutting lines and talking over someone to get stuff done I guess.
same with throwing their trash anywhere on the street? same with pissing and shitting anywhere they deem fit?

i forgot indian workers are so productive that these sacrifices make sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, MoggerGaston, slavicpsycho and 14 others
i believe you are too fixated on his origins. A lot of rude people are everywhere. Indians usually back down and apologize when you put them in check.

did you try indian street food

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, normie_joe, slavicpsycho and 10 others
same with throwing their trash anywhere on the street? same with pissing and shitting anywhere they deem fit?

These things are not exclusive to India. Many african countries and even balkan countries are also like this. In countries where there are too many unemployed or people with low income it's hard for the government to support them, having good waste management and health care in these kind of places is very difficult.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger and Lmao

Can we hang out

if you guys hate indians so much then why do u talk about them 24/7 seems like ur obsessed

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Because they are subhumans and worse than niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, PrinceLuenLeoncur, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Tell that to Chinese people.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, m0ss26, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, PrinceLuenLeoncur, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Did u tried butter chicken 😋

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, EverythingMattersCel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
These things are not exclusive to India. Many african countries and even balkan countries are also like this. In countries where there are too many unemployed or people with low income it's hard for the government to support them, having good waste management and health care in these kind of places is very difficult.
lmao fuck off. balkan countries dont shit on the streets , dont try bring other ethnicites into this brown boi

its just YOUR people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, st.hamudi but 6‘5, skeet and 2 others
Did u tried butter chicken 😋
of course
IMG 5756

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, lightskinbengali, horizontallytall and 1 other person
They have a waste management problem too but Chinese have a culture of being doing things systematically so they are generally more organized.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
lmao fuck off. balkan countries dont shit on the streets , dont try bring other ethnicites into this brown boi

its just YOUR people
Images   2023 10 10T204515530
Images 21

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, RichardSpencel, Sub0 and 5 others
My theory when I first observed this is cos india has a billion people, it's basically a giga rat race, so u are scrapping for everything from day 1, food, parents time, grades, seat on a bus, a job, etc, that they apply that logic blindly even where u don't need to, cos they r low iq - you don't need to cut in line cos KFC aren't gonna run out of chicken, u don't need to scrap to get on the plane first. They're not gonna give ur ticket to some other random 5'2" Manlet waiting there, but yet they do this shit

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, horizontallytall, Sub0 and 1 other person
Stfu we are more civilised than most European think. Never have we ever thought of creating inconvenient for strangers. Rules are rules

Are the Japanese more or less civilised than American and European?
more

i fucking hate indians they’re uncivilized animals that should’ve never been left to their own

better off staying as a colony

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
more

i fucking hate indians they’re uncivilized animals that should’ve never been left to their own

better off staying as a colony
The problem is white people don’t accept me in their circle and there isn’t any Jap here, so I either have to be on my own or with Curry.

The problem is white people don’t accept me in their circle and there isn’t any Jap here, so I either have to be on my own or with Curry.
Japanese mutt? Baka!

Why are you even in India to begin with lol? As a curry myself, I'll probably go back one time in my life, to the specific place where my family is from, see how it's like for a week, and then come back and never visit India ever again. India is a 3rd world shithole with 3rd world living standards and 3rd world quality people. You are literally wasting your own money right now if you are trying to live a city life in india the same way you would in some 1st world western european country.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
be on ur own

having indian friends is death sentence

• Woah
Ive heard the same about china ngl

• Hmm...
Why are you even in India to begin with lol? As a curry myself, I'll probably go back one time in my life, to the specific place where my family is from, see how it's like for a week, and then come back and never visit India ever again. India is a 3rd world shithole with 3rd world living standards and 3rd world quality people. You are literally wasting your own money right now if you are trying to live a city life in india the same way you would in some 1st world western european country.
i have to see all of the world before i settle down in a year or two

but yes every stereotypes about these uncivilized oriental niggers is true

they should’ve never gained independence. britain should’ve been harder on them

i have to see all of the world before i settle down in a year or two

but yes every stereotypes about these uncivilized oriental niggers is true

they should’ve never gained independence. britain should’ve been harder on them
No India all of curryland needed to become a dictatorship for a few generations, in order to make the people decent. Idk where the retarded lie came from that British supposedly "civilized" curries. The British were literally the just the exploit the wealth she resources of the land, that's it. They didn't give af about "civilizing" anyone.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
@AlexBrown84

Bold of you not watching thus before visiting India

Stfu we are more civilised than most European think. Never have we ever thought of creating inconvenient for strangers. Rules are rules
???

I was saying Chinese people are quite civilized despite being a highly populated nation, you insentient bug.

• JFL
I had the exact same experience with Indians. They just cut lines, I literally had a full Indian family trying to cut the line. And that was on top of the Burj Khalifa. That means it was a rich Indian family because going up there cost $75 per person. And all of them smelled like shit, the mom had the longest most disgusting toe nails I've seen in my life. I'm getting sick as I'm typing this. I just fucking hate Indians.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and AlexBrown84
I had the exact same experience with Indians. They just cut lines, I literally had a full Indian family trying to cut the line. And that was on top of the Burj Khalifa. That means it was a rich Indian family because going up there cost $75 per person. And all of them smelled like shit, the mom had the longest most disgusting toe nails I've seen in my life. I'm getting sick as I'm typing this. I just fucking hate Indians.
i’m glad it’s not just me

and did you go to the version of the burj tour where you get free deserts at the top? i went there also
IMG 7143
IMG 7144

IMG 3933

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, horizontallytall and Kamui
We be suckin jewish cock just like you
High fives homie
Son Of A Bitch Arnold GIF by Ben L