why are jews the only normal people in this world?

Shnofield Geiser

Shnofield Geiser

Iron
let's take a look at the other races and compare them to jews:

shitskins: streetshitting cow piss drinking subhuman filth

sandniggers: goatfucking terrorists with a backward ass retarded religion

chinks/gooks: dog-eating slant-eyed freaks who let pigskins proudly cuck them

pigskins: nigger worshipping cucks who adore trannies and let them rape their kids and turn them into femboyfags

niggers: do I really have to elaborate?

jews: have done nothing wrong except live their lives peacefully

gee no wonder why jews are so smart lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, SubhumanCurrycel, Hardrada and 2 others
Jews have sex rings with children
Suck blood off circumsized little boys
Push forward their own narratives and walk all over everyone else
Have a strong lgbt culture in their “holyland” along with just degen promiscuity
The need to brainwash ur own country and ban dna tests

literally everyones enemy

Lying, gay , degenerate, psychotic jews

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, gribsufer1, fuxkdakikez and 12 others

pigskins: nigger worshipping cucks who adore trannies and let them rape their kids and turn them into femboyfags

Nice try Shlomo

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Shnofield Geiser
Jews have sex rings with children
Suck blood off circumsized little boys
proof? evidence? anything that supports your claims? or are you just gonna believe these deranged cumskin methheads or retarded sandnigger scum?

lmao yeah drinking the blood of children surely won't cause any inconsistencies in our bodies, where do you even come up with this shit?

Push forward their own narratives and walk all over everyone else
what narrative? the fact that we tricked you retards into opening your borders for niggers and sandniggers? sure but that doesn't disprove our healthy lives, that just shows how asinine your people are lol.

Have a strong lgbt culture in their “holyland” along with just degen promiscuity
nice projection buddy
The need to brainwash ur own country and ban dna tests
what are you talking about retard?

literally everyones enemy
because we're the only normal people in this world

Says a blanket statement

Proceeds to ask what im talking about

Be normal the proof is in the pudding

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and fuxkdakikez
Dna tests are banned

Says a blanket statement

Proceeds to ask what im talking about

Be normal the proof is in the pudding
Dna tests are banned
lol maybe its the fact that the government thought it was a bad idea to let people know about their bloodlines since there might be a teeny-tiny chance that it'll cause race wars in facebook or other goy sites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and try2beme
lol maybe its the fact that the government thought it was a bad idea to let people know about their bloodlines since there might be a teeny-tiny chance that it'll cause race wars in facebook or other goy sites.
Whatever helps u sleep at night, ur the only ones banning it cuz none of you are sand niggers jfl

Just like you ban debates of the holocaust. Insecure reptiles with no history or morality

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Low effort bait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, shabby890, Navnith and 1 other person
Whatever helps u sleep at night, ur the only ones banning it cuz none of you are sand niggers jfl
it'll cause fights between other people and not because of sandniggers

Abigail shapiro is one of the few women on earth with a normal bust size

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Shnofield Geiser
it'll cause fights between other people and not because of sandniggers
Theres plenty of countries with constant arguments over race that did not ban it, just like my mutt country. Only israel bans it. How ironic

Israelis who done it are NOT sandniggers

• JFL
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser
Just like you ban debates of the holocaust. Insecure reptiles with no history or morality
s-sowwy goy-san but the holocawsht did happen and you debating whether its real or fake with these cumskin rejects won't change our minds :owo:

Jews have brought all of these groups to the west

jews have caused this

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
s-sowwy goy-san but the holocawsht did happen and you debating whether its real or fake with these cumskin rejects won't change our minds :owo:
Most hilarious Jewish attempt at being funny

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Shnofield Geiser
They are very high IQ and are relentless in pursuit of their goals that's for sure. They also probably have the biggest sense of community and are extremely tribalistic so I gotta give them respect for those things.

If I was president of some country, I would probably strive to have good relations with Israel since they are the biggest lobbyists in the world.

Other than that, well... We all know what they are doing...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, fuxkdakikez and Shnofield Geiser

Jews have brought all of these groups to the west

jews have caused this
yep we caused this and we'll continue to do worse, lmao you were stupid enough to believe these nigger monkeys are the same level as you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and yeeyeeslayer
They are very high IQ and are relentless in pursuit of their goals that's for sure. They also probably have the biggest sense of community and are extremely tribalistic so I gotta give them respect for those things.

If I was president of some country, I would probably strive to have good relations with Israel since they are the biggest lobbyists in the world.

Other than that, well... We all know what they are doing...
true

theres nothing wrong with trannies tho + israel is lgbt friendly (based)

fake jew larper spotted

Goys are so fucking cringe when they try to larp as jewish...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith and Shnofield Geiser

"During my time using encrypted social media apps like telegram, I've noticed several disturbing trends and subcultures developing in the White dissident community. Things I never would have imagined like 09A Satanists larpers, Jewish Azovite doxxers, nonwhites larping as Aryans to groom and blackmail teenage girls, etc. But one subculture that should be listed in this bag of bad eggs that no one seems to talk about, is the deranged subculture of paypigs; more specifically homosexual paypigs that target leaders in the White dissident community (not just honest donors who get called paypigs). To date I've come across three of these weirdos who are allegedly a part of this deranged subculture of faggot "finsubs" or "payfags" who find chad Aryans online and offer to pay them money, 'supposedly' with no strings attached.

I've personally been contacted by and heard stories of these weirdos, claiming they simply want to help the White dissident movement, and feel some sense of gratification by paying penance for their crime of being a homosexual, some are even nonwhites who claim to worship Aryans as superior. But all of the ones I've encountered seem to only go after guys in the movement with powerful physiques and an online following, which to me indicates either they are lusting after them or want to compromise them in some way. After studying this phenomenon, and discussing it with my brothers, I can argue that there is never just free money from a faggot paypig, there is always a price to pay, and if you take their money you are simply playing into their deranged fetish. Some 'leaders' in the movement are so dependent on payfag money that they will become very defensive about it being brought up. No amount of rationalizing it as just 'free' funding from some silly faggot makes it okay. I caution anyone who is approached by these weirdos to block them and report their accounts, put them on your fedban lists, etc. DO NOT take their money. I've seen them lurking on the rosters in some very popular groups and interacting as if they are one of us. For all we know they could be feds collecting intel, or antifa collecting hit piece material, blackmailers, etc. At the very least it's a dangerous game, at worst it's trading your dignity for a price.

I've been very disappointed to discover how widespread this phenomenon is, and how some very well known 'leaders' and e-celebs in the movement are almost entirely funded by faggot paypigs, one in particular even has a JEWISH faggot that has given tens of thousands of dollars (yearly) to this well known personality and his associates, who many of you have a lot of respect for. Guys that you would never imagine or suspect engaging in this practice have embraced it without scruples, and operate with impunity in the movement without actually working jobs to support themselves. I won't name any names because I'm not so petty that I want to destroy anyone working for the race and I understand how free money is a temptation that is easy to fall for. But I want this to make them think about what they are engaging in. I've also seen how these faggots will manipulate White dissidents to compete for the money, essentially pitting them against each other for faggot pay. It's truly disturbing and pathetic to see an Aryan man rely on fetish money as a primary source of income instead of actual work. The Church of Aryanity will be the first to disavow this practice in the movement and anyone who engages in it from here on out. We don't need paypigs to succeed, and we don't need to trade our dignity for easy money from freaks or subversives."

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

"During my time using encrypted social media apps like telegram, I've noticed several disturbing trends and subcultures developing in the White dissident community. Things I never would have imagined like 09A Satanists larpers, Jewish Azovite doxxers, nonwhites larping as Aryans to groom and blackmail teenage girls, etc. But one subculture that should be listed in this bag of bad eggs that no one seems to talk about, is the deranged subculture of paypigs; more specifically homosexual paypigs that target leaders in the White dissident community (not just honest donors who get called paypigs). To date I've come across three of these weirdos who are allegedly a part of this deranged subculture of faggot "finsubs" or "payfags" who find chad Aryans online and offer to pay them money, 'supposedly' with no strings attached.

I've personally been contacted by and heard stories of these weirdos, claiming they simply want to help the White dissident movement, and feel some sense of gratification by paying penance for their crime of being a homosexual, some are even nonwhites who claim to worship Aryans as superior. But all of the ones I've encountered seem to only go after guys in the movement with powerful physiques and an online following, which to me indicates either they are lusting after them or want to compromise them in some way. After studying this phenomenon, and discussing it with my brothers, I can argue that there is never just free money from a faggot paypig, there is always a price to pay, and if you take their money you are simply playing into their deranged fetish. Some 'leaders' in the movement are so dependent on payfag money that they will become very defensive about it being brought up. No amount of rationalizing it as just 'free' funding from some silly faggot makes it okay. I caution anyone who is approached by these weirdos to block them and report their accounts, put them on your fedban lists, etc. DO NOT take their money. I've seen them lurking on the rosters in some very popular groups and interacting as if they are one of us. For all we know they could be feds collecting intel, or antifa collecting hit piece material, blackmailers, etc. At the very least it's a dangerous game, at worst it's trading your dignity for a price.

I've been very disappointed to discover how widespread this phenomenon is, and how some very well known 'leaders' and e-celebs in the movement are almost entirely funded by faggot paypigs, one in particular even has a JEWISH faggot that has given tens of thousands of dollars (yearly) to this well known personality and his associates, who many of you have a lot of respect for. Guys that you would never imagine or suspect engaging in this practice have embraced it without scruples, and operate with impunity in the movement without actually working jobs to support themselves. I won't name any names because I'm not so petty that I want to destroy anyone working for the race and I understand how free money is a temptation that is easy to fall for. But I want this to make them think about what they are engaging in. I've also seen how these faggots will manipulate White dissidents to compete for the money, essentially pitting them against each other for faggot pay. It's truly disturbing and pathetic to see an Aryan man rely on fetish money as a primary source of income instead of actual work. The Church of Aryanity will be the first to disavow this practice in the movement and anyone who engages in it from here on out. We don't need paypigs to succeed, and we don't need to trade our dignity for easy money from freaks or subversives."
thanks for the schizo ramblings I'll not be reading that

because the new standard for normality is insane retardation

dnr fag kys

what narrative? the fact that we tricked you retards into opening your borders for niggers and sandniggers? sure but that doesn't disprove our healthy lives, that just shows how asinine your people are lol
we need hitler back. a second gentile uprising is long overdue

• +1
bro you need to use all of your world control mkultra billionaire financier adl subversion to not get fucking genocided :lul::lul::lul:
all it took was checking hitlers nane on a ballot box

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back