Why are men such horny animals ?

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
I hate that the average man walks around with a boner 24/7. Sometimes i fantasize about violently castrating all men by cutting off their cock and balls, so they lose their sex drive and finally can focus on building society instead of just chasing pussy 24/7 like horny cucks with zero purpose in life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, LancasteR, hopecel and 3 others
Ngl we should cut off one testicle from every man so they arent so enslaved by pussy.

Female standards would plummet because men would be more picky, the dating situation would be fixed.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, albe.ORG, hopecel and 1 other person
I hate that the average man walks around with a boner 24/7. Sometimes i fantasize about violently castrating all men by cutting off their cock and balls, so they lose their sex drive and finally can focus on building society instead of just chasing pussy 24/7 like horny cucks with zero purpose in life
based feminist user

moids gtfo from pinklooksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, LancasteR, The Grinch and 1 other person
But it’s unironically the sexual drive and channeling it productively, or having a obedient wife to shag, what gave men a part of their Motivation to build society

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Imretarded?
based feminist user

moids gtfo from pinklooksmax.org
if we snipped every male at birth. Men will also be much better looking, since they wont be balding with ogre nose
IMG 5371

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
This is why more males should hop on SSRIs and/or Fin