Why are people expected to go to college/ get well paying jobs?

B

bluk

goodbye gay tranny autist forum
I'm finishing up my 3rd year of a stemcel degree and I fucking hate every second of it except for hanging out with friends. Constantly having to do assignments, reading shit i'm not interested in, it's stressful as fuck.
I honestly am thinking of just dropping out and getting some wagie job at a tech/game store. That way once I finish working I don't have to worry about anything else and then I can go to the gym, play vidya, go on walks in my free time etc. I don't want to make big money, I just wanna be comfy. But if I tell anyone that they instantly think i'm a lazy subhuman because I don't want to muhh grind 24/7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB, T50 Demon, JohnBaza and 7 others
Thiz iz why i remoteworkmaxxed

I opted out of soyciety... i juzt leave my home to buy groceriez, swimmax or to fuck tinder hoezz...

I spend my dayz working from home, I smoke weed while working and play guitar

Im able to fund all my copezz... I juzt opted out of soyciety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Framemogger69, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
smoke weed everyday

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, tervile1 and bluk
You bought the propaganda. Most intelligent individuals don't go to college, unless they have very specific aspirations that would require such path.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, proxyy, BlondeB1tch and 10 others
smoke weed everyday
what do you do exactly?

You bought the propaganda. Most intelligent individuals don't go to college, unless they have very specific aspirations that would require such path.
I wouldn't say that tbh. Most people who are something in the world have gone to college. You're thinking of the extreme anomalies that dropped out and became billionaires, aren't you?

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and GuyFromSingapore
You bought the propaganda. Most intelligent individuals don't go to college, unless they have very specific aspiratio

what do you do exactly?
Im a 911 operatorzz...

My goalz in life are

physical fitnezz (weightlifting , healthy diet, swimming)
knowledge (languagemaxx, skillmaxx)
artmaxxing (guitarmaxx, pianomaxx, songwritingmaxx)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, User28823, Deleted member 28927 and 2 others
Because you’re studying something that will benefit a big company, if you can’t see yourself making money with the skills you’re studying without working for someone you’re at the wrong end of the spectrum

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and bluk
Im a 911 operatorzz...

My goalz in life are

physical fitnezz (weightlifting , healthy diet, swimming)
knowledge (languagemaxx, skillmaxx)
artmaxxing (guitarmaxx, pianomaxx, songwritingmaxx)
based af to be honest

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Because you’re studying something that will benefit a big company, if you can’t see yourself making money with the skills you’re studying without working for someone you’re at the wrong end of the spectrum
most people work for someone else.

Because the stats show that on average, degree holders make way more money over their lifetime than non-degree holders

Isn't that why you're doing STEM? To make more money than blue collar cucks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, GuyFromSingapore and bluk
Because the stats show that on average, degree holders make way more money over their lifetime than non-degree holders

no lmao, it's just the only thing I am even slightly interested in. I figured out a while ago that i'm not good at it though. Wish I did a business degree or some shit and got a normie office cuck job.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I'm finishing up my 3rd year of a stemcel degree and I fucking hate every second of it except for hanging out with friends. Constantly having to do assignments, reading shit i'm not interested in, it's stressful as fuck.
I honestly am thinking of just dropping out and getting some wagie job at a tech/game store. That way once I finish working I don't have to worry about anything else and then I can go to the gym, play vidya, go on walks in my free time etc. I don't want to make big money, I just wanna be comfy. But if I tell anyone that they instantly think i'm a lazy subhuman because I don't want to muhh grind 24/7
cuck bluepilled world

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and bluk
cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 28896
he zaid he wantz to life comfortable - thatz it

alzo you cant pay for experience, or skillz . You have to invest time on them

I seem that more valuable

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, proxyy and GuyFromSingapore
no lmao, it's just the only thing I am even slightly interested in. I figured out a while ago that i'm not good at it though. Wish I did a business degree or some shit and got a normie office cuck job.
I'm finishing up my 3rd year of a stemcel degree and I fucking hate every second of it
Doesn't sound like you're actually interested in it...

• +1
Doesn't sound like you're actually interested in it...
not really much anymore, no. But there isn't anything that I would be more interested in doing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and User28823
You're the coper. Enjoy wasting years in the education system for nothing in exchange.
I'm already done with my degree... which landed me a cozy high paying job I do from home but whatever helps you cope :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 28896
I'm already done with my degree... which landed me a cozy high paying job I do from home but whatever helps you cope :ROFLMAO:
Slave to society. No need to elaborate, I've drawn my conclusion.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, wowamat and User28823
I am a NEET. I have no responsibilities, I'm not enslaved.

Lifestyle mogs you.
How do you survive? Just live at home with parents?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
How do you survive? Just live at home with parents?
Yes. They pay for everything, and I can just sit inside of my room and rot.

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and bluk
I am a NEET. I have no responsibilities, I'm not enslaved.

Lifestyle mogs you.
NEET cope is the funniest of them all

Every NEET is infinitely more miserable than the average working man

Imagine living your entire life scared of consequences, responsibility, a manchild, a loser. :cry:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 28896

Imagine living your entire life scared of consequences, responsibility, a manchild, a loser. :cry:
I look back fondly at being a neet after high school. But I probably wouldn't want that life now.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 28896 and User28823

I can assure you that I'm better off than you are.

Working 8 hours a day for someone else is untermenschen behaviour.

I descend from aristocrats, I should not work for some Jewish business owner.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, GuyFromSingapore and User28823
I can assure you that I'm better off than you are.

Working 8 hours a day for someone else is untermenschen behaviour.

I descend from aristocrats, I should not work for some Jewish business owner.
You think I work 8 hours everyday :feelskek:

Every single NEET grows old and regrets their life, there is no winning as a NEET... only losing... only regret :cry:

Dinners ready... :feelskek:

E912ruXUUAM3L3E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, AlexBrown84, proxyy and 4 others
🤣what you saying, if your not chad finish your stemcelling, pls, if not you going to be miserable financially and unable to acquire asset

• +1
what do you do for a living?
Software engineer

Love my job too, which is why I laugh when @mbolo calls it slavery

Work is play

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, GuyFromSingapore, bluk and 1 other person
You think I work 8 hours everyday :feelskek:

Every single NEET grows old and regrets their life, there is no winning as a NEET... only losing... only regret :cry:

Dinners ready... :feelskek:

View attachment 2569368
I live in the basement, not the attic. You've got it all wrong.

Enjoy life as a wagecuck, while I'm geomaxxed in a couple months fucking negress queens, MILF latinas, and pinays.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84, GuyFromSingapore and User28823
Software engineer

Love my job too, which is why I laugh when @mbolo calls it slavery

Work is play
that's what i'm studying lol. I think I don't have the right autism for it though. I'm hoping to become a sysadmin or something meme like that.

• Hmm...
Lmfao I genuinely don't know. Brainwashing I guess, keeps society running. Really a shitty way to improve money making potential though.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
I live in the basement, not the attic. You've got it all wrong.

Enjoy life as a wagecuck, while I'm geomaxxed in a couple months fucking negress queens, MILF latinas, and pinays.
You're not leaving the basement anytime soon, NEETs are scared of the real world

• JFL
  • +1
You're not leaving the basement anytime soon, NEETs are scared of the real world
Going outside is cruel. Just look what I had to suffer earlier today when I was walking home from McDonalds.

• So Sad
that's what i'm studying lol. I think I don't have the right autism for it though. I'm hoping to become a sysadmin or something meme like that.
Well if your goals are to logoff from work at 5 and forget about it syadmin is not a great choice... usually lots of oncall unless you get a rare role without it

Well if your goals are to logoff from work at 5 and forget about it syadmin is not a great choice... usually lots of oncall unless you get a rare role without it
I just don't have the autism for coding lol. I think i'd do better as a sys admin or a project manager or something like that. Were you always naturally good?

Going outside is cruel. Just look what I had to suffer earlier today when I was walking home from McDonalds.
Only a mere mortal would be walking to McDonalds... truly an aristocrat has mommy pay for their uber eats

Not even I would walk to McDonalds... brutal.

Looks like I do lifemog you after all :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 28896

Bros literally sitting here writing reddit spaced paragraphs coping about his shitty job LOL go back to your cage wagie

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 28896
Only a mere mortal would be walking to McDonalds... truly an aristocrat has mommy pay for their uber eats

Not even I would walk to McDonalds... brutal.

Looks like I do lifemog you after all :cry:
Recently I just don't give a shit about a thing. Enjoy your shitty life nigger.

• So Sad
I just don't have the autism for coding lol. I think i'd do better as a sys admin or a project manager or something like that. Were you always naturally good?
No I didn't even touch coding until my freshman year of college

Bros literally sitting here writing reddit spaced paragraphs coping about his shitty job LOL go back to your cage wagie
Did I hurt your feelings?

634dea38c00adb0ba00fff62ba3cf817

Did I scare you?

I'm off work today but gonna do some more coding for fun :love:

Recently I just don't give a shit about a thing. Enjoy your shitty life nigger.
Perhaps some more vidya games to numb the pain? How about some netflix?

Wait I can do those too... but get paid while doing it :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
No I didn't even touch coding until my freshman year of college
Are you really one of those people who is so bad at being independent that you've coped to the point that you truly believe the only money that exists in the world is money the zogs will give you? What would you have done in a medieval world where you had to sink or swim... You'd be a peasant. It's funny how you call him a man child but that's you bro, you are too scared of having to be responsible for yourself you'd rather have some random company be your parents, they take care of you. You're still just a kid, you never earned your independence. I literally NEVER have worked a job since I was 18 when I worked for a faang company and probably job mogged you, and I've been living independently for years now. It can be done homie, keep coping.

• JFL