Why are people so anti suicide here?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Like wtf are you going to do, rot alone in your room, not being loved, working 8 hours a day, having nothing to look forward to.

for 50 fucking years

holy shit I don't get why people are so anti suicide.

Only to then wither away in agony while dying of old age or whatever disease you got.

What is there to look forward to for some incel that makes it worth it for all those years.

Tell me please.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, itisoverboyos, shabby890 and 9 others
vidya games and yummy fast food

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin, aleksander, IMOGYOU and 7 others
Like wtf are you going to do, rot alone in your room, not being loved, working 8 hours a day, having nothing to look forward to.

for 50 fucking years

Only to then wither away in agony while dying of old age or whatever disease you got.

What is there to look forward to for some incel that makes it worth it for all those years.

Tell me please.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, solohunter99, Cidre enjoyer and 10 others

for 50 fucking years

Tell me please.
Ok then kys quietly without yapping about why it’s okay for u to kys

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, JohnBaza, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
no. youre supposed to go on a mass shooting then kill yourself

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 32485, Sprinkles and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Go to master's other forum, S anctioned suicide. They are very open about stuff like this

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Don’t see why u would do it if you have a loving family pretty selfish ngl

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, murdah, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Cool you are so edgy now shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Go to master's other forum, S anctioned suicide. They are very open about stuff like this
Naw it’s full of foids and troons from what I’ve seen

Most of the time when foids are suicidal they’re just looking for attention, same reason why you see them do shit like self harm and post it online for others to see

I know they are based

Suicide is irrational. Healthmax and life gets bettER

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 27066
I’ve always said that there are 3 main reasons behind why a man is depressed
1. He has no pussy
2. He has no money
3. He has no looks
You can still have all 3 and still be depressed but you’ll damn sure be in a better place mentally than someone without any of them

• +1
1. He has no pussy
2. He has no money
3. He has no looks
You can still have all 3 and still be depressed but you’ll damn sure be in a better place mentally than someone without any of them
I have none of that lol. I don’t even have full health yet but will gain my health. Health is first step and the most valuable thing in life.

Just a reminder: It’s Friday night and all of us are reading a post about suicide ideation on an obscure incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 14693
because there are a lot of things you can do that are more interesting than suicide. i think people who commit suicide other than for relief from terminal diseases have no imagination. if you're going to commit suicide and go to hell, you might as well try and rob a bank first, and put some effort into it. or hijack a train or something, so many possibilities. you could at least enjoy yourself for a bit before ending it

I mean life possibly gets better but I don't understand how that makes suicide irrational.

Your health will decline either way too. No matter how much you health maxx.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Youㅤ
I mean life possibly gets better but I don't understand how that makes suicide irrational.

Your health will decline either way too. No matter how much you health maxx.
Suicide is irrational because if ur healthy you’ll always have a reason to live, it’s natural instinct. If ur not healthy then you have a goal.

Yes, health declines with time. I fight this decline, life is a matter of survival for me.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
because there are a lot of things you can do that are more interesting than suicide. i think people who commit suicide other than for relief from terminal diseases have no imagination. if you're going to commit suicide and go to hell, you might as well try and rob a bank first, and put some effort into it. or hijack a train or something, so many possibilities. you could at least enjoy yourself for a bit before ending it
exactly. do something intEResting instead

Suicide is irrational because if ur healthy you’ll always have a reason to live, it’s natural instinct. If ur not healthy then you have a goal.

Yes, health declines with time. I fight this decline, life is a matter of survival for me.
Are you Ekil?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Yes how’d u know?
You post the same or similar healthmaxxing and cranofacial growth stuff in the looksmax section
Also your face is still reposted here

• +1
depends on how old you are... if you're some 50 year old loser with no prospects then maybe it makes sense, but it's usually some 16 year old on here who isn't even done with puberty whining because his oneitus won't fuck him

• +1
depends on how old you are... if you're some 50 year old loser with no prospects then maybe it makes sense, but it's usually some 16 year old on here who isn't even done with puberty whining because his oneitus won't fuck him
They’re just being edgy kids lol, they don’t actually have the balls to rope, 99% of people who say that they do don’t anyways

1. He has no pussy
2. He has no money
3. He has no looks
only reason: you don't eat raw meat and don't have a girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and Deleted member 14693
Okay kill yourself faggot is that what u wanna hear? Suicide is never the option!!!

sometimes suicidal is a rational descion. if i am living the same way i am in 2 years (im 17). i will kill myself. it is ok to accept this. theres no point living in lonilness

• So Sad
Not living idealy is still better than not living at all
Unbreakable human spirit innit

Because they are cucks

for 50 fucking years

Tell me please.
Its all about hoping and trying to evolve. Stagnation equals death in nature becaus you fail to adapt to your enviroment. If people wouldnt have hope or werent able to cope suicide numbers would be extremly high. but if you still breathing and functioning their is hope. Especially nowadays in first world countries

vidya games and yummy fast food
Nah, weed. It’s worth living for.

But I can’t get high anymore ever since taking antipsychotic medications, so it’s over for me.