WHY ARE PPL SO OBCESSED WITH BEING MUH CIVILISED

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I don’t get it. Might just be the ethnic in me but I like the Wild West period the most if u take away all the illnesses ofc

I don’t understand why ppl wanna be civilised even in this forum and say violence is wrong

Sometimes it’s fun innit

I’m telling u as soon as u get into boxing or some sort of martial arts you’ll feel 10x happier as a man

Heck even the women there are happy asf

There’s this redhead foid who loves it more than chads dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Nick.Harte, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
I’m part savage too Native American type shit proud to be a savage

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Skywalker
Negroid frontal development tier thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Gilbert_Durandal, laaltin and 12 others
Negroid frontal development tier thread
Keep coping faggot

U wanna look tough but don’t actually wanna be tough

Our ape brains aren’t made for this life

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
force and violence is only good if used to remove genetic filth from the planet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Nick.Harte
force and violence is only good if used to remove genetic filth from the planet

IMG 2459

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Skywalker, Deleted member 25377 and 7 others
Cumskin cope

Beating other humans is rare in nature. You probably just want to hunt an animal
Rate sv3rige aka goatis raw meat eater v0 le61tk3tkwpb1

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and IAMNOTANINCEL
Martial arts are man made. Not found in nature. People care about being civilized and getting respect of their peers so much that they are willing to stress and hurt themselves just to get any status in this civilization.

Being uncivilized would be just using some item or teeth to cause damage (to critical human parts like eyes) if needed regardless of the fact the current social conditioning (fair play, no hair pulling, only using punches and kicks).

People enjoy martial arts because they care about the civilization too much, they were hurt in the past and care about it so much that they are willing to learn to enjoy violence in order to live in some kind of fantasy.

It's like criminals care about civilization so much that they are doing risky things just to steal things from civilization that they claim to detest.

Criminals and violent people are the biggest cucks and copers.

People being against violence here is one of the good things of the forum, people realize that it's just a form of cucking.

Martial arts is fun yes, its not fun when you get your nose broke or your acl torn. Thats the thing about martial arts, the people there are the most civilized because they understand true violence and avoid it in most cases while delusional drunk uncles will try some dude and end up in a coma. Comprende?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I’m part savage too Native American type shit proud to be a savage
Not a good thing to say about your ancestors. Its always mutts disrespecting their ancestors, go disrespect your white half for once

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Martial arts is fun yes, its not fun when you get your nose broke or your acl torn. Thats the thing about martial arts, the people there are the most civilized because they understand true violence and avoid it in most cases while delusional drunk uncles will try some dude and end up in a coma. Comprende?
Martial arts is about discipline