Why are some autists likeable?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
I've been around some spergs irl and I'm surprised how they get away with the shit they say.

Like they ramble about their interests, say cringey shit, interrupt others yet normies still LIKE these kind of autists and it doesn't always seem out of pity either

I don't even wanna imagine how much negative feedback and rejection I'd face if I acted like any of those autists

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and fukmylyf
I've been around some spergs irl and I'm surprised how they get away with the shit they say.

Like they ramble about their interests, say cringey shit, interrupt others yet normies still LIKE these kind of autists and it doesn't always seem out of pity either

I don't even wanna imagine how much negative feedback and rejection I'd face if I acted like any of those autists
extroverted autists have the normie ability to endlessly gibberate stories and meaningless sentences so they can sometimes be lumped in as normal if they’re not ugly/uninteresting

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Cuz we are based a lot of times

• +1
Personality, charisma, being funny, etc.

I can't make sense of it either. So many people get away with things that would be a death sentence for me. More proof that I'm living in a simulation.

• +1
just be MTN+ theory

I can't make sense of it either. So many people get away with things that would be a death sentence for me. More proof that I'm living in a simulation.
i literally cant get away with anything lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68430
If you do things with conviction, you get away with way more than if you're self-conscious. On some level, people can see you second guessing yourself and it makes you look worse.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 68430, nofap and 1 other person
If you do things with conviction, you get away with way more than if you're self-conscious. On some level, people can see you second guessing yourself and it makes you look worse.
Just be low inhib and delusional

Bro lives in a mentally asylum

Because they aren’t autists being a sperg doesn’t make u immediately autist.
extroverted autists have the normie ability to endlessly gibberate stories and meaningless sentences so they can sometimes be lumped in as normal if they’re not ugly/uninteresting
No autist is lumped in as normal irl. The only one I can think is a rice I know on tiktok who’s made multiple accounts and I’ve been watching since I was 15. Inspector if you know him.

Other than him as an autist who maybe “fit in” it’s mainly just jester maxxing & mimicking Normie speak to fit in. It doesn’t work permanently and you most likely even if u fit in develop longer closer connections with people like normies do irl.

i was legit giga extroverted in middle school and used to sit around at every table with multiple different groups. I used to actually talk to a lot of people at one point.
No you can’t
I noticed that and it wasn’t cuz of muh looks. It was cuz of how non NT I was because these people who got away with it were legit shorter and uglier. They legit were khhvs/KHVs and acted a certain way but got away with it unlike me.

It proves NT pill plus it’s also maybe because since they were NT or just had like adhd they had other things going on helping them. If you’re good at sports, academics, etc that probably helps u in that aspect.