Why are some people not photogenic? Asian model got rated 6 in photos but jumped to an 8 after meeting IRL

G

GlamGuru

Iron

This video, especially the guy, looked bad in photos to the point where he got rated a 6 and he's a god damn model, but jumped to an 8 rating once she met him IRL.
Why do some people look awful in photos?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Xangsane and gr34ter

This video, especially the guy looked bad in photos, to the point where he got rated a 6, but jumped to an 8 rating once she met him IRL.

or she was too scared to rate him a 6 or lower in person

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and Deleted member 67558
photo composition is a skill on it's own that not many people have, you can make pictures look way better if you have a solid grasp on it, to the point where they barely look real, some of my pictures look AI generated.

selfies aren't any different, everyone looks like shit on most selfies, you just have to find the correct lighting, distance and angle.

one advantage I have that not many people have is really long arms, which means more distance, and less distortion.

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan, PrinceofDarkness, try2beme and 1 other person
photo composition is a skill on it's own that not many people have, you can make pictures look way better if you have a solid grasp on it, to the point where they barely look real, some of my pictures look AI generated.

selfies aren't any different, everyone looks like shit on most selfies, you just have to find the correct lighting, distance and angle.

one advantage I have that not many people have is really long arms, which means more distance, and less distortion.
I agree king yes king everything u say is right king❤️❤️❤️👍

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and strawberrymushroom

so what would you suggest to someone that wants to run old game? assuming above average face

Lighting and angles is life

This video, especially the guy, looked bad in photos to the point where he got rated a 6 and he's a god damn model, but jumped to an 8 rating once she met him IRL.

.orgers won’t realize that photos/videos are a horrible representation of how a human looks

so what would you suggest to someone that wants to run old game? assuming above average face
take pictures constantly and in varying light conditions, you'll develop a feeling for it eventually.

I know exactly where in my house the lighting conditions are good for what, hence why most of my physique pictures are taken at the same door.