why are there so many black pillers in canada

bananasslayer

bananasslayer

Iron
I’ve come to notice so many black pillers are white Canadians, yet the country is overflowing with curries and has such a predominant asian population. Wouldn’t that just raise the general smv for the average white man cause the standards are seemingly in the ground. There is definitely enough foreigners that even the national averages would be fucked with resulting in lowered averages in things like height and cock size. Could it be they are all just mentalcels, or are the white canadians i speak of just fakecels.

• Hmm...
Reactions: irkedphaggot
yes increased secularism, demographic replacement, technocratic dysphoria, globalist social media induced hypergamy, birth control, etc basically everything normalized by leftism all have negative impact on white people. in countries where leftism has run rampant, it's whites who are the most severely affected.

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer
yes increased secularism, demographic replacement, technocratic dysphoria, globalist social media induced hypergamy, birth control, etc basically everything normalized by leftism all have negative impact on white people. in countries where leftism has run rampant, it's whites who are the most severely affected.
high iq answer i was looking for