Why are there so many high schoolers here?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
This should be the most bluepilled time of your life your only competition is other highschool kids who are mostly normies the blackpill gets so much worse in adulthood.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 31942, EggKing and 2 others
Im a high schooler

even a fat kid can get laid during high school

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, EggKing, foidaddict and 1 other person
give me a tutorial i beg u
it's because of social circle. there's no tutorial, but the environment makes it way easier than anywhere else. i was a fat kid during high school and still had 2 girls. if i posted a pic here at that age people would say it's over because mtn. now i'm probably strong htn because I had terrible skin, was high bf and way shorter than now. i would post myself here but i'm scared of autism so still deciding. basically if you have a good base softmaxx the best you can and do warm approach and if you don't have a decent base i'm sorry bro find copes

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 30432 and poopoohead
because most teens here are non nt so looks are their only crutch

• +1
Reactions: dar, zura, rooman and 3 others
A lot of high schoolers are prone to being socially outcasted if they arent very bluepilled. If you have predispositions for any kind of mental illness you are most likely going to find yourself here at those ages

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dar, zura, rooman and 7 others
A lot of high schoolers are prone to being socially outcasted if they arent very bluepilled. If you have predispositions for any kind of mental illness you are most likely going to find yourself here at those ages
tryna be me so hard u greek sissy

They found it from TikTok or hamza/other bp YouTuber

• +1
Reactions: zura, Agendum, rooman and 4 others
Who are you? Lol
My name is Arctic.
I post on looksmax.org in the Looksmaxxing sections under threads involving questions regarding high schoolers.
I am Greek, and I am from Greece.
I too live in Greeceland, Arctic

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
My name is Arctic.
I post on looksmax.org in the Looksmaxxing sections under threads involving questions regarding high schoolers.
I am Greek, and I am from Greece.
I too live in Greeceland, Arctic

diwkitffbw

Zephir
Joined Dec 14, 2022

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
I watched so many highschool guys go from getting treated like chad (because of nt friend group). To becoming invisible to women incels in adult life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tyroneinprogress and Deleted member 29167
it's because of social circle. there's no tutorial, but the environment makes it way easier than anywhere else. i was a fat kid during high school and still had 2 girls. if i posted a pic here at that age people would say it's over because mtn. now i'm probably strong htn because I had terrible skin, was high bf and way shorter than now. i would post myself here but i'm scared of autism so still deciding. basically if you have a good base softmaxx the best you can and do warm approach and if you don't have a decent base i'm sorry bro find copes
i can rate you if you want

tinder already did it for me but thank you bro hope you ascend
no chance bro im 15 179 and have so much acne i cant even rizz a dog

no chance bro im 15 179 and have so much acne i cant even rizz a dog
acne is fixable and you got decent height

Tiktok 100%

• +1
Reactions: rooman and foidaddict
truly over for us 179cm-cels
i already shoot hgh up my ass every day i will kms if i dont reach 190 minimum

i already shoot hgh up my ass every day i will kms if i dont reach 190 minimum
inhib mogs me. do ur parents know abt ur HGH

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
i ahve 400$ pocket money every month from my dad
wait so your dad knows you use it to buy HGH? is your dad blackpilled then? or what do you tell him. also mirin avi

when i was a teen i didnt know nothing about redpill blackpill hair loss etc

wait so your dad knows you use it to buy HGH? is your dad blackpilled then? or what do you tell him. also mirin avi
nice pfp bro.i told my dad i want to get taller,i showed him website where i can buy hgh from,he said i have to do bloods,i did bloods bought it used it did bloods again,my mom found out and i semi talked my way out of it

This should be the most bluepilled time of your life your only competition is other highschool kids who are mostly normies the blackpill gets so much worse in adulthood.
It’s far easier to sell these ideologies to a demographic that lacks critical thinking and is generally easily persuaded and gullible.

No. Those who do the best at high school will understand the red pill intuitively from experience and will utilise it to further their success with peers.

I literally found the blackpill at the very earliest of me being 14 and now im 17 and j do have autism so you’re very much correct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31934
Because its the moment in our lives where we start questioning everything, eventually, even our looks so it does make sense

Why are you upset people are being proactive at a young age when you were fapping in your room

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
I’ve mentioned this previously

me personally, i found this site cuz i wanted to be a model ( :lul: ) so i kept looking up male models n eventually i looked up chico and found this site

Puberty ruined my life

TikTok, which is why we need a separate section for us oldcels.

Tiktok