Why are these ugly manlet act all tough here?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Usually good looking people like chadlites and htns are nice both irl and on .org.

It’s these ugly spriteful short brown ugly that are the most toxic. They smooched their way into mod, nepotism to the core like they do in their home countries.

Thanks god they are put in their place IRL so they can’t act out, I guess a place like .org is where they can unlesh their frustrations to cope so they won’t rope.

Let me guess instead of self reflect they would try to outsmart me with their malicious comment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 45811, Deleted member 43822 and 13 others
@The Grinch @Manletmachine 👀

@TsarTsar444 @Orc @Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

the irony

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 43822, Zenis and 12 others
Im a turbo incel together with @Gengar and we are both nice people 🥰

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Michael Myers and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, TsarTsar444 and tren_31
ugly people were treated badly all their life

dont expect them to be nice

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 43822, mogstars and 6 others
ugly people were treated badly all their life

dont expect them to be nice
They remind me of my ex friend short brown fat never tried to better himself instead always bring negativity to the group.

• So Sad
Reactions: buflek
Usually good looking people like chadlites and htns are nice both irl and on .org.

It’s these ugly spriteful short brown ugly that are the most toxic. They smooched their way into mod, nepotism to the core like they do in their home countries.

Thanks god they are put in their place IRL so they can’t act out, I guess a place like .org is where they can unlesh their frustrations to cope so they won’t rope.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
@Manletmachine Guy wrote a whole essay to vent

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

As I have said:

IMG 2316

IMG 2317

lol ur 5’9 and also act tough. blud is referring to himself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 30679, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
lol ur 5’9 and also act tough. blud is referring to himself.
5'10 true height tho

I frame mog but I have been into 5 street fights because I stand up for good genuine people.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and kebab
aint u 176 ?
I was 178cm before

Lower back pain from lifting boxes the whole day by helping out my sand friend I got backache and srhink abit

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, The Grinch and kebab
I was 178cm before

Lower back pain from lifting boxes the whole day by helping out my sand friend I got backache and srhink abit

Bc im a sigma

don't take org. too seriously most people here are barely 20 and haven't figured out how to adult yet.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Kamui, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
don't take org. too seriously most people here are barely 20 and haven't figured out how to adult yet.
I see the pattern although I got baited into their hook as well

nah Chadlites and moggers are bullies you think some subhuman bullies people, nah the subhuman is the one being bullied!

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
nah Chadlites and moggers are bullies you think some subhuman bullies people, nah the subhuman is the one being bullied!
The subhumans get bullied IRL, they are the bully online behind the screens.

Chadlites don’t have the incentive to cope with bullying online.

I don’t get bullied IRL nor I bully anyone. I play fair as it goes.

The subhumans get bullied IRL, they are the bully online behind the screens.

Chadlites don’t have the incentive to cope with bullying online.

I don’t get bullied IRL nor I bully anyone. I play fair as it goes.
Online bullying doesn't exist just turn the screen off lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, Deleted member 30679 and TsarTsar444
every time i act tough here people put me in my place lol

you're the ugly manlet, schizo

Can’t act tough irl. They get beat up by Tyrones in front of their oneitis, while she holds the phone showing their sex tape. Need to place to vent these frustrations.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Can’t act tough irl. They get beat up by Tyrones in front of their oneitis, while she holds the phone showing their sex tape. Need to place to vent these frustrations.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Nothing guaranteed about not roping though. They get told that they are subhuman Manlets and boom, more frustrations.

I frame mog but I have been into 5 street fights because I stand up for good genuine people
Always fighting for those in need. Thats a quick way to end up poor or dead

Fuck. Me you’re a ugly incel stop using incel language

Attachments

• IMG_1198.jpeg
    IMG_1198.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1168.jpeg
    IMG_1168.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1171.jpeg
    IMG_1171.jpeg
    735 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Your women

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cl28s1fog65s5s45u74g.mp4
    8.2 MB

No idea what you mean nigger

Let me guess instead of self reflect they would try to outsmart me with their malicious comment.

niggas getting emotional over a .org dravidian

It is contradictory because the "abused dog" would be expected to be more empathetic with its peers.