Why are US doctors so fat

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Hater
They are like 300lbs and struggle to breathe JFL. How tf am I supposed to trust these fatfucks with my health JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, 5'7 zoomer, hypernormie and 3 others
Not where I used to work. Both docs were females. Skinny and both about 6’0 tall

• Hmm...
Reactions: N8verBegan
They are like 300lbs and struggle to breathe JFL. How tf am I supposed to trust these fatfucks with my health JFL
All americans are fat

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan and sub5c3l
Not where I used to work. Both docs were females. Skinny and both about 6’0 tall
One time a skinny female doc checked my balls. It almost coomed

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
American doctors suck

For the most part it is impossible to be a part time or even 40 hour/week doctor in the US, at least one that sees patients. The dysfunctional and systemically corrupt insurance system in the United States charges doctors a huge amount of money for insurance, and the vast majority of doctors can not practice without insurance. Additionally there is all the overhead of being a doctor, the building rental/mortgage, the equipment rental, the nurses, the misc staff. All those things together means the first 30 hours of every week the doctor is just working to pay the insurance and overhead. So if the doctor wants to live a comfortable life style then the doctor has to work 60 hours/week. Very few people can get adequate exercise if they are working a white collar job 60 hours a week.
Types of doctors that tend to be in better condition are Orthopedic doctors and radiologists.

For the most part it is impossible to be a part time or even 40 hour/week doctor in the US, at least one that sees patients. The dysfunctional and systemically corrupt insurance system in the United States charges doctors a huge amount of money for insurance, and the vast majority of doctors can not practice without insurance. Additionally there is all the overhead of being a doctor, the building rental/mortgage, the equipment rental, the nurses, the misc staff. All those things together means the first 30 hours of every week the doctor is just working to pay the insurance and overhead. So if the doctor wants to live a comfortable life style then the doctor has to work 60 hours/week. Very few people can get adequate exercise if they are working a white collar job 60 hours a week.
Types of doctors that tend to be in better condition are Orthopedic doctors and radiologists.
Idk my friend’s dad is a GP and he gifted my friend a porche when he was a junior in high school.