Why are women more likely to have iPhones?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title. I have three android devices and my fiancee has a single iPhone. My mum and sister have a new iPhone and my dad an older iPhone

Foids are hiveminded and group thinkers

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, future slavic chad, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
U have an Android?? Oh that's such a turn off!!!

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • +1
Reactions: wsada
Title. I have three android devices and my fiancee has a single iPhone. My mum and sister have a new iPhone and my dad an older iPhone
Women gets of validation iphone== giga social halo

Also women are biggest consumers

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Most women have Android since it’s the most used

Females are stupid. I wish for waifu with no iphone

Because imessage, easy to use and hiveminded

Posts106,982
pretty simple foids are obsessed with looking high class its same reason why they wear gold bracelets

• +1
never seen a zoomer foid with a android irl
Eastern Europeans do, some of my tinder matches are international students from Balkan countries and they all got androids cuz no money

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
They degrade very quickly even with good care
That‘s just not true. They hold their value better than any other phone and get longer software support than any android.

Put a case and a screen protector on it and you can use the phones for 5-6 years and sell them at the end for 25% of the initial buy price.

• JFL
That‘s just not true. They hold their value better than any other phone and get longer software support than any android.
Girls don’t care about this lmao

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Corleone
Only ever seen one girl my age with an android and it was this year in one of my lectures.

Was some femcel looking girl and her android was thick as hell jfl, literally a brick phone.

• +1

Put a case and a screen protector on it and you can use the phones for 5-6 years and sell them at the end for 25% of the initial buy price.
Battery life ceases more quickly and space gets filled more quickly because of "muh other" storage space

Only ever seen one girl my age with an android and it was this year in one of my lectures.

Was some femcel looking girl and her android was thick as hell jfl, literally a brick phone.
Not surprised it was a femcel.

• JFL
Battery life ceases more quickly and space gets filled more quickly because of "muh other" storage space
If you aren‘t a foid who takes 1000s of selfies or a gaming soy, 128GB is plenty of storage.

You can just swap the battery for $75 after 3-4 years.

• +1
Why does an iphone have social halo?
There’s no social halo for something that everyone has especially in UK or US lol,Western Euro we’re most here are from

Not surprised it was a femcel.
Makes me feel good that I bought my sister an iphone, never knew people judged android-girls so much JFL

Why does an iphone have social halo?
Bro you are a grown ass man go figure things out it doesn't take much to effort to just search and click.

But anyways it's because of its cost and the way Apple markets their products

Makes me feel good that I bought my sister an iphone, never knew people judged android-girls so much JFL
nothing wrong with that at all but I noticed it's most often unattractive women with androids.

• +1
If you aren‘t a foid who takes 1000s of selfies or a gaming soy, 128GB is plenty of storage.

You can just swap the battery for $75 after 3-4 years.
128 is expensive