Why are women more prone to nasolabial folds than men?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Even in relatively forward-grown women who are Stacylite/Stacy, NL folds are still very commonplace in young women, much more compared to men.

About 95% of young (18-25) women over 18 I've seen have them, compared to fewer men of the same age. I (25) don't have NL folds, but my sister (20, nearly 21) has them, and so do many women I've seen.

Women are more prone to nasolabial folds than men for several reasons.

One reason is that women tend to have thinner skin than men, which makes them more susceptible to wrinkles and fine lines. Women also have less collagen and elastin in their skin, which are proteins that help keep the skin firm and elastic. This loss of collagen and elastin occurs naturally as we age, but it can be accelerated by factors such as sun exposure, smoking, and pollution.

Another factor that can contribute to nasolabial folds in women is the shape of their faces. Women tend to have smaller faces and less prominent cheekbones than men. This can cause the skin to sag more around the mouth area, leading to the formation of deeper nasolabial folds.

Finally, hormonal changes can also play a role in the development of nasolabial folds. As women age, their estrogen levels decline, which can lead to a loss of skin elasticity and hydration. This can make the skin more susceptible to wrinkles and folds.

Overall, while nasolabial folds are a natural part of aging for both men and women, women are more prone to developing them due to factors such as thinner skin, less collagen and elastin, facial shape, and hormonal changes.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
Source image from @ripcordgod1

Because they fuck lots of Jamaican men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, pentamogged9000, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
low set zygos

wtf is this thread srsly xangsane?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
she has no naso folds at rest and the best looking chick i have seen yet on tiktok its all men simping in her comments too

stacy no doubt

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
she has no naso folds at rest and the best looking chick i have seen yet on tiktok its all men simping in her comments too

stacy no doubt
1683019099611-png.2179707

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and the BULL
Nasolabial folds are lighting %95 of the time. Plus they don't affect attractiveness on a young face. You have bigger things to worry about

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 28883
Even in relatively forward-grown women who are Stacylite/Stacy, NL folds are still very commonplace in young women, much more compared to men.

View attachment 2179707

About 95% of young (18-25) women over 18 I've seen have them, compared to fewer men of the same age. I (25) don't have NL folds, but my sister (20, nearly 21) has them, and so do many women I've seen.

Women are more prone to nasolabial folds than men for several reasons.

One reason is that women tend to have thinner skin than men, which makes them more susceptible to wrinkles and fine lines. Women also have less collagen and elastin in their skin, which are proteins that help keep the skin firm and elastic. This loss of collagen and elastin occurs naturally as we age, but it can be accelerated by factors such as sun exposure, smoking, and pollution.

Another factor that can contribute to nasolabial folds in women is the shape of their faces. Women tend to have smaller faces and less prominent cheekbones than men. This can cause the skin to sag more around the mouth area, leading to the formation of deeper nasolabial folds.

Finally, hormonal changes can also play a role in the development of nasolabial folds. As women age, their estrogen levels decline, which can lead to a loss of skin elasticity and hydration. This can make the skin more susceptible to wrinkles and folds.

Overall, while nasolabial folds are a natural part of aging for both men and women, women are more prone to developing them due to factors such as thinner skin, less collagen and elastin, facial shape, and hormonal changes.
God punishes their faces by making it show lying lines (yes I call it lie lines) on their faces for being vindictive lying manipulative cunts.

as long as they have a hard body I’m good

aren't you bored xangsane of the same npc threads
what's your goal i dont get it bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, ArcticStorm and Xangsane
birth control since age 16 and alcohol every weekend

meanwhile men rot

• +1
Reactions: thecel