Why are you guys antiCoping?

Here are good examples that I found by myself by swiping with a catfish. Lots of guys on here have told me that most of us don't stand a chance if those guys are our competition but the truth is that those profiles are rare, I had to swipe over 100 times before finding just one of these profiles, so they are definitely not the norm but most of those guys probably get over 100 likes on Tinder very quickly because they are in the top 1%.

All you need to achieve the same results is a good camera, and good looks and a good location for your pictures (not your bedroom or bathroom). Some guys on this forum think that Chad would get laid with just bathroom selfies and although it is true that he would get some results, to get the best results for your looks, you need pictures that make you look your best without changing important aspects of your looks with photoshop. You need to look your best while still looking the same as when you look at yourself in the mirror, photoshop can help with that but don't overdo it.

Also, being lean is not enough, you also need to be muscular and you need a thick neck.
Once you are muscular, all you need is clothes that fit you well to show off your muscles and a shirtless pic at a pool or at the beach and you will look much better than the average man.

I have found that by using this method, with my current looks I am able to get 2 likes per day from average looking women on Tinder. Back when my pictures were not as good, I could only attract the ugliest and fattest women on Tinder, so I improved my profile just by improving my pictures. But I am still limited by the fact that I am skinny, I'm at 15% body fat and I have a pencil neck. So, I am at a point where no matter how much I improve my pictures, my profile won't get better. So for now, I am mainly focusing on gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing AND leanmaxxing, because in your first year of serious training in the gym, you can recomp by losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. In 1 year, if I take new high quality pictures, I will already get better results than what I get now.

View attachment 1107479View attachment 1107480View attachment 1107481View attachment 1107482View attachment 1107486View attachment 1107487View attachment 1107490View attachment 1107491View attachment 1107492View attachment 1107493View attachment 1107494View attachment 1107502View attachment 1107503
Appreciate the post man. I like the detailed responses 🤷‍♂️ 😂 I’m studycelling (stem) and gymmaxing for now but should be in decent shape for these kinda photos in a month or so.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and thecel
she is 30 jfl

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Claim:

Evidence: 1 man
Men get exponentially worse looking in their 30s cus of balding. But generally if u have the hair in ur 30s it's for sure the peak in status, money and looks. 60s isnt peak tho, op is coping

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and thecel
chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Yes I agree. 28-32 is about when you should be semi-rich/rich. You’re a dum dum if you can’t get rich after a decade of being an adult.

I said 52 because it makes you super duper ultra dumb faggot if you can’t make at least a small fortune by that age.

93CC3A65 3479 45D2 B955 2C137472DF66

donkey pilled again :feelswah:

@goat2x

View attachment 1116612
donkey pilled again :feelswah:

@goat2x
Oh man imagine that cute little girl naked screaming helplessly as that donkey rams his cock inside of her. She’s fighting it but she’s liking it. Her breasts and nipples are hard and she’s soaking wet. Then he creampied her as she lays there as his donkey juice leaks out of her.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A
Oh man imagine that cute little girl naked screaming helplessly as that donkey rams his cock inside of her. She’s fighting it but she’s liking it. Her breasts and nipples are hard and she’s soaking wet. Then he creampied her as she lays there as his donkey juice leaks out of her.
Tales from the looksmax.me asylum

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
Tales from the looksmax.me asylum
But would be nice. I would pay $1000 for a raw, non edit, real, 4K version of that stuff with this girl.

• Ugh..
I love your posts. Very logical. I have managed to smash blonde blue eyed Instagram influencer with 250k followers (what many here would chop their dick off to smell her fart). I have only 100 followers. Does that make me Chad? I also had 12 years difference with her! (23 vs 35) . It is also a recurrent theme in my life I can attract younger girls relatively consistently
how tho

• JFL
I love your posts. Very logical. I have managed to smash blonde blue eyed Instagram influencer with 250k followers (what many here would chop their dick off to smell her fart). I have only 100 followers. Does that make me Chad? I also had 12 years difference with her! (23 vs 35) . It is also a recurrent theme in my life I can attract younger girls relatively consistently
Where did you meet and what looks percentile would you put yourself in?

@Patient A you gag one more time I swear to God I will send your mom your pics jacking off

• Woah
  • JFL
Where did you meet and what looks percentile would you put yourself in?
She texted me on Tinder and we met at her place next evening. January 2020. Not sure % I can’t dox myself. I am med pheno, good generic face,average height, fitness model physique, good job

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A and .*my*.
She texted me on Tinder and we met at her place next evening. January 2020. Not sure % I can’t dox myself. I am med pheno, good generic face,average height, fitness model physique, good job
Not surprised tbh