Why are you so concerned about immigrant and other races?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
The world has and always been changing. These lines in the sand are not even 100 years old in some cases. Languages die out too (Latin). So will cultures. Nationalism is a plague too - most of the 'heroes' you worship before 18/19th century wanted to expand and explore other cultures including rape them (Alexander the Great). No one is a pure 100% white, Chinese, Indian etc. Even if you think you are - you can go back multiple generations and if the data wasn't missing then yes it's true Henry Cavill and 5'2 balding janitor are related. Humans are temporary, fickle, malleable and fluid.

Only Allah is divine, unchanging and ever lasting. When the West, 'killed god's they just replaced him with shitty ideologies (idols).

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MaghrebGator, rand anon, Jova and 1 other person
I don’t care much for immigration, my area has 99% of the people as the same race but it’s still fucked up beyond belief, the state of society should be everyone’s main issue, not their looks or immigration

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, murdah and SecularIslamist
The world has and always been changing. These lines in the sand are not even 100 years old in some cases. Languages die out too (Latin). So will cultures. Nationalism is a plague too - most of the 'heroes' you worship before 18/19th century wanted to expand and explore other cultures including rape them (Alexander the Great). No one is a pure 100% white, Chinese, Indian etc. Even if you think you are - you can go back multiple generations and if the data wasn't missing then yes it's true Henry Cavill and 5'2 balding janitor are related. Humans are temporary, fickle, malleable and fluid.

Only Allah is divine, unchanging and ever lasting. When the West, 'killed god's they just replaced him with shitty ideologies (idols).
Depends on the type of immigrants

My country's capital has had an influx of immigrants crime and litter on the street have skyrocketted. Just recently a a case came out where some Pakistani man followed a guy into his apartment and kep begging him for gay anal sex. Higher crimerate and creates unsafe environment for the local women ( high amounts of rape cases from immigrants. ) Recently some middle aged woman got gangraped in a public transportation toilet.

Typically these immigrant come form certain countries/culture where viewing the opposite gender as an equal, basic hygiene and social ettiquette and respect for the local culture/tolerance is not valued or taught.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, dehydrated and SecularIslamist
This has only happened in our capital though, where there is a disproportionate amount of immigrants, and of course not all immigrants are bad actors but too many of them are.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and SecularIslamist
Tell your people to stop praying on the streets of London and raping and maybe everyone’s perception will change

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Depends on the type of immigrants

My country's capital has had an influx of immigrants crime and litter on the street have skyrocketted. Just recently a a case came out where some Pakistani man followed a guy into his apartment and kep begging him for gay anal sex. Higher crimerate and creates unsafe environment for the local women ( high amounts of rape cases from immigrants. ) Recently some middle aged woman got gangraped in a public transportation toilet.

Typically these immigrant come form certain countries/culture where viewing the opposite gender as an equal, basic hygiene and social ettiquette and respect for the local culture/tolerance is not valued or taught.
I get what you mean but let's be honest these stats are fake and false. Tbh I don't advocate Muslims should leave to the West (which is in decline) for cultural reasons. Also women and men are not equal JFL at you. If they lack basic hygiene and social etiquette then you've attracted the wrong type of immigrant and it's usually the ones who are probably hated by their own fellow countryman.

Anyway Americans have had the 'best' immigrants in the sense they become highly integrated and mog the white people there. Even average paki there is like a doctor or scientist but in the UK they're a drug dealer.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Tell your people to stop praying on the streets of London and raping and maybe everyone’s perception will change
But faggots are allowed to raise their flags on government buildings LMAOO

• +1
But faggots are allowed to raise their flags on government buildings LMAOO
at least immigrants can beat up those faggots and maybe then they are welcome

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Autismcel
Also women and men are not equal JFL at you.
Regardless of your personal view you should still treat them as an equal in a social setting with certain leeways

Anyway Americans have had the 'best' immigrants in the sense they become highly integrated and mog the white people there. Even average paki there is like a doctor or scientist but in the UK they're a drug dealer.
True, our government has to create better incentives for those who are educated etc.

• +1
Oh I’m not at all concerned about you, OP, you don’t scare me at all. We’re not even in the same league. There’s no way possible you could ever steal my girl in this universe, OP, even if you tried to, even if you shot me, she would still prefer my dead corpse over you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and dehydrated
Oh I’m not at all concerned about you, OP, you don’t scare me at all. We’re not even in the same league. There’s no way possible you could ever steal my girl in this universe, OP, even if you tried to, even if you shot me, she would still prefer my dead corpse over you
tales from the basement of the coffee shop in Vienna.

• +1
mashallah habibi, btw where's our base ?

like you know, our secret muslim base ?

• Love it
mashallah habibi, btw where's our base ?

like you know, our secret muslim base ?
Secret Muslim base? I'm not aware of such things. But yes there needs to be a Muslim only section.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel