Why are younger Stacies, 19+, going for older Chads 40+?

Bruce Lee was a piece of shit junkie. He got hooked on pain killers and loved them! A fucking junkie. Tyson on the other hand, good guy that was taken advantage of by herpes women. Yes! Thats what really set him off. He got herpes. UGH!
Is Jessie Pinkman a piece of shit junkie too?

He mogs you to oblivion. Social-statusmaxxed drugmaxxed friendmaxxed. Probably height mogs you asewell. If not, well, wits are better; and even better than wits is a gun. You feel threatened yet; by this 'piece of shit junkie'?

He will greet you with mercy if you hath not wronged him. This is real life.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Absolfuckinglutely I mog that little manlet communist. Why would you....oh...wait....you're fucking slant-eyed, uh? Ugh. Damn. Shouldnt you be on China's 4chan right now?
Communist? He was a Chinse-American. So you say, America was Communist in the late 60s - early 70s? Are you deluded? Obviously not.
He made films for the US and China / Hong Kong.
His wisdom can reach all nationalities. I'm not Chinese; I am however: Russian, Greek, Ukrainian, German and Jewish. Thus is the Way Of The Dragon.

• Woah
Is Jessie Pinkman a piece of shit junkie too?
View attachment 1047182
He mogs you to oblivion. Social-statusmaxxed drugmaxxed friendmaxxed. Probably height mogs you asewell. If not, well, wits are better; and even better than wits is a gun. You feel threatened yet; by this 'piece of shit junkie'?
View attachment 1047198
He will greet you with mercy if you hath not wronged him. This is real life.
Ugh. Wow. I met him in Panama City Beach during a spring break once. He's average height: 6 feet+. Didn't talk much. But liked to smile a lot. Perhaps he was stoned or flirting with me. Ugh. Fuck. I'm feeling violated now.

You should listen to this advice, my friend.
Aummmmmmmmmmmmm. Aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. A mantra can be well sometimes, I prefer The Jesus Prayer:
"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, forgive me, a sinner."
@BigJimsWornOutTires
May we all find peace brother.

• Woah

You should listen to this advice, my friend.
Aummmmmmmmmmmmm. Aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. A mantra can be well sometimes, I prefer The Jesus Prayer:
"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, forgive me, a sinner."
@BigJimsWornOutTires
May we all find peace brother.

Ugh. He was a junkie. Accept it! Deal with it. Heal. Move on. A fucking junkie. Dont look up to druggies. Dont do that to yourself. And please don't tell me, Michael Jackson's another hero of yours like he is @Tony 's. Ugh.

Only happens to massive sluts after they've been passed around by 50+ young Chads and now need a stable relationship with a "real man" (oldcel beta provider)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and ChristianChad
Ugh. He was a junkie. Accept it! Deal with it. Heal. Move on. A fucking junkie. Dont look up to druggies. Dont do that to yourself. And please don't tell me, Michael Jackson's another hero of yours like he is @Tony 's. Ugh.
Those who do not act with mercy will be punished without mercy. How do I expect someone to not Sin when I myself Sin? Ask yourself that.
I do not look up to singers many. Marilyn Monroe, Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson; all egocentric bastards who lived by drugs and sexual hedonism and ultimately died by their hands; and they are widespread symbols and very popular.
Do not look up to singers except...........
Viktor Tsoi. Egoless, stoic reminds me of most Russians, love his music

• Woah
Note: I am not narrow eyed. In Russian it's called "Ooska glazi" (narrow eyed). Also call black people "Negri", on national TV, in public, doesn't matter. There are probably like a few Afro-Russians in Moscow (10,000-30,000) as students.

I can mog America to Saturn and back with facts about Russia. Yet still, we are all brothers. ✌️

Attachments

• 1616010470505.png
    1616010470505.png
    427.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1616010545755.png
    1616010545755.png
    583.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Woah
Oh, fuck! GUYS! Its trending on Youtube! Women 19+ are encouraging foids 19+ to date older men! WHAAT. This shit is real, niggERs. Ugh. Fuck! I guess its time, guys, to consider turning your assholes into vaginas so you too can bag an older guy.

Ugh. This shit got real!

b0b5cb8ef944c59b77221481d7cafdee.jpg

Its fucking over for most of this forum, Millennials are fucking all the young women, kinda like how genXrs fucked all the prime millennial women back in the day

• JFL
b0b5cb8ef944c59b77221481d7cafdee.jpg

Its fucking over for most of this forum, Millennials are fucking all the young women, kinda like how genXrs fucked all the prime millennial women back in the day
Ugh. Its done! These younger guys gotta accept it - get a mirror - grab a shaver - bend over - and barber that asshole down to where it resembles a bald eagle vagina! Because girls their age don't want them. They prefer older white guys. So it's best they get gaypilled now. Save themselves! Ugh.

@BigJimsWornOutTires lol

• JFL
OP is Coping though, its not 19+ that are hitting up older men, I've seen girls as young as 13 these days

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh fuck! Which is not news to me. But yeah, even younger black hotties can't resist the older white Chad. Ugh.

Damn. It's trending! Girls who normally would never date a guy over 40 are now feeling pressured by their friends, circle, and the trend itself, to do so. Ugh. Boogers. Guys....not looking good.

Yeah. Its me responding to reality and?
fuck man. i've been looking for this chewing thread i read a long time ago when i lurked and i just cant find it. Literally the only reason i made an acc and I can't find it.

fuck man. i've been looking for this chewing thread i read a long time ago when i lurked and i just cant find it. Literally the only reason i made an acc and I can't find it.
Define chewing.

Define chewing.
Chewing Falim and then Mastic (Cuz harder) and progressively increasing gum pieces and chewing time + intensity... Chewing on different areas on different teeth... Overcoming TMJ teeth ache etc etc. Until you get a nice ass jaw with a lot of bonemass and mog everyone.

• JFL
That with mewing (+proper posture, head not forward but back; dom aswell) and K2 etc etc... Calorie surplus while having High Metabolism...

Chewing Falim and then Mastic (Cuz harder) and progressively increasing gum pieces and chewing time + intensity... Chewing on different areas on different teeth... Overcoming TMJ teeth ache etc etc. Until you get a nice ass jaw with a lot of bonemass and mog everyone.
Ugh. Fuck.

That with mewing (+proper posture, head not forward but back; dom aswell) and K2 etc etc... Calorie surplus while having High Metabolism...

Yeah. Um. Ugh. Good luck with that? So she sees you, good chewer, right? Great jaw bones. Then she sees me and I fuck the shit out of her. Then I ask her, "So. What did you think about the chewer guys?"

She's like. "Ugh. Why do they even try this hard? Its what our pussies ache for." She then grabs my penis that's hurting from her vagina.. "This! They can chew all they want." She grasps it harder to where it hurts me. "They will never chew this. Ugh.." And she even 'ughs' it. Ugh.

Lifefuel for me

• Woah
they have low self esteem so they think an older man will resolve their issues

• +1
@BigJimsWornOutTires my king 🤩🤩🤩🤩

• JFL
Another reason why foids 19+ are hooking up with men 40+ is that they figured out guys their age. When a guy, say 23 years old, is banging a milf 40+, he gets high-fives from the other guys. Sometimes the dads too, congratulate him. But when a girl his age hooks up with a guy 40+, he scolds her into garbage. Would even spread jealous rumors that she's selling her ass to rich geriatrics. It's not fair. One-sided. And so the girls are discovering this with the guys and figure, "Dick is dick. But an older guy, eats pussy and would spend more time with me. And money. And I won't be ridiculed for speaking my mind and be respected as a person and not just a fuckhole. Scratch that. A Wacky Holes & Squirt Golf Course."

tenor.gif

Ugh, fuck. Guys! This shit is real, niggers!

they like their old pickled cocks :)
Ugh. I dont think it matters to them. Im serious. We think it matters because we judge women based upon their looks and age. But to a vagina...a hard penis is a hard penis. Right?

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
Harsh reality right here. I would know.

Because they like getting their poon pounded.
Ugh. That's pretty explicit there. So what you're saying, the 20-year-old hottie just wants her vagina slammed by someone who knows what the fuck he's doing? And not some wanker just wanting to get his rocks off?

Ugh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Ugh. Those squirters continue to chase sugar daddies. Makes no damn sense. Well. Somewhat it does. Older guys much rather lay back and Netflix. Or visit the beach every week. Hike. Shop. Eat pussy. Spend money. Ugh. Okay, I see why they chase them.

Should an older man feel bad dating a younger woman 3 times less his age? Ugh. A 20-year-old girl with a 50-year-old man? Whaat. Boogers. The younger guys have it tough already competing with BBC, but now This? Ugh. Damn.

What-Do-50-Year-Old-Men-Want-In-Bed.jpg
Your first mistake is thinking mating is like some union, wdf would a man limit hes own mating choices to get what he wants, so another can get a better deal. Dudes trying to bring up morality when these ARE LEGAL ADULTS, age doesn't matter because all you can do is shame because its not agasint the law.

• +1
Your first mistake is thinking mating is like some union, wdf would a man limit hes own mating choices to get what he wants, so another can get a better deal. Dudes trying to bring up morality when these ARE LEGAL ADULTS, age doesn't matter because all you can do is shame because its not agasint the law.
But it's still a brutal mog. A young guy in his twenties sees a hot little Stacy, also the same age, holding hands with a smiling 40-year-old. So he'll convince himself, "Must be her dad." Then she kisses him on his neck and he beams some more with smiles. So he tells himself, "Must be a closed father and daughter relationship." Then the oldcel slides his hand in between her legs and kisses her back but on the lips. "Must be a mountain family."

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
I miss this thread. What do you all think?

Never seen a 20 with a 40 IRL.

But I do know a few girls/women at 10 year gaps. 20/30, 25/35, 30/40.

The most common factor I see is that the man was good looking enough (not Chad or young looking, just good) that he was still passable as a looks match to the lady, and that is enough.

I have talked to girls that “like” older men, that doesn’t necessarily mean they prefer older men, it just means they remain open to older men, IF THEY ARE A LOOKS MATCH, so they are at least HTN.

Even if they are broke ass bitches!

I’m not saying this is always the case, but personally IRL I have not seen the money/material advantages the mature man has helping him a lot, it’s still face & hight opening the door.

Edit, above based on white with white.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Zeruel
Never seen a 20 with a 40 IRL.

But I do know a few girls/women at 10 year gaps. 20/30, 25/35, 30/40.

The most common factor I see is that the man was good looking enough (not Chad or young looking, just good) that he was still passable as a looks match to the lady, and that is enough.

I have talked to girls that “like” older men, that doesn’t necessarily mean they prefer older men, it just means they remain open to older men, IF THEY ARE A LOOKS MATCH, so they are at least HTN.

Even if they are broke ass bitches!

I’m not saying this is always the case, but personally IRL I have not seen the money/material advantages the mature man has helping him a lot, it’s still face & hight opening the door.

Edit, above based on white with white.

I've seen my fair share of these relationships. It happens a lot! I, myself, in the past, was involved in such awkwardness. But seldomly such is promoted on social media. We live in a retarded society. Ngl. People think if it's real or verified, it must be on social media. Ugh. A retarded culture indeed.

Not everyone, especially women, promotes themselves and relationships online. And see it from the older guy's perspective. Why would he promote that on social media inviting competition from guys of all ages? Yikes. Right? Yikes.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I miss this thread. What do you all think?
I changed my mind regarding some opinions I held on this thread back in the day. If you can marry and have kids as an oldcel with some fit attractive mentally and physically healthy and robust 19-25 year go for it, will make non-autistic, robust and beautiful children you'd have had if you had your wisdom when you were younger. Although I doubt those kinds of women would get with you.

Young women make attractive children (assuming her Thyroid is good, and she doesn't have too low Testosterone or too high Estradiol).

I just thought that it's bad to be an old men without kids, thats all. And if you decide to have kids at an older age you'll do it with an older women and the end result is feminine sons, recessed daughters, with all sorts of mentwl conditions and transgenderism and homosexuality... And the worst of all autism. The reason for the autism, ugliness and homosexuality epidemic these days is older mothers (aside from indoctrination and an absolute toxic society).
Best to have kids at 19-25 as was traditionally done.
If you choose to have kids please do it with a young (19-25) white (not Jewish! Very important as they have mental illness in their blood), tan, outgoing, smart woman. This reduces the chances of all this autism shit and everything else and your son will have a high Prenatal T and masc face and good quality sex organs, instead of an incel born to to 2 oldcels. Having kids with a young women eliminates those diseases by a lot.
Althoguuh still not ideal as guys have sperm quality to to account for so higher chances of other shit... But historically there have been some 98 year old fathers. Both sperm and eggs are important. But what can you do, have kids now with a young woman.

I know some 40 year old guy had some kid with a 37 year old woman the son is autistic can't hold eye contact doesn't like touch. Many such sad cases.

Also man this was one of the first threads where I laughed back when I joined lol. I was retarded tho and truthfully even scared of your writing style because I was a little 15 year old kid with a lot of problems in his life and you are this proficient man. And now I realise you are just as retarded for being on this forum as an old man :ROFLMAO: but I hope to be your friend but sadly you don't reciprocate and don't want to add me on Steam or give me your Gmail address in case this site goes down :dafuckfeels: I don't blame you though but I'm well adjusted and I will not message you often.

• +1
Can't be the money. Because I keep seeing them with these guys that look bankrupt. But jacked! I don't understand this. Is it that younger guys are just not as attractive and charming as the older ones? Could it be the experience that's mogging them? Ugh. I don't like how this is turning out, guys. If this continues, the gay community's gonna be spurting in their jeans as the younger ones come pouring in. Desperate for some sort of intimacy. Ugh.

I guess some things are left unknown.
I prefer women older than me.

• +1
I changed my mind regarding some opinions I held on this thread back in the day. If you can marry and have kids as an oldcel with some fit attractive mentally and physically healthy and robust 19-25 year go for it, will make non-autistic, robust and beautiful children you'd have had if you had your wisdom when you were younger. Although I doubt those kinds of women would get with you.

Young women make attractive children (assuming her Thyroid is good, and she doesn't have too low Testosterone or too high Estradiol).

I just thought that it's bad to be an old men without kids, thats all. And if you decide to have kids at an older age you'll do it with an older women and the end result is feminine sons, recessed daughters, with all sorts of mentwl conditions and transgenderism and homosexuality... And the worst of all autism. The reason for the autism, ugliness and homosexuality epidemic these days is older mothers (aside from indoctrination and an absolute toxic society).
Best to have kids at 19-25 as was traditionally done.
If you choose to have kids please do it with a young (19-25) white (not Jewish! Very important as they have mental illness in their blood), tan, outgoing, smart woman. This reduces the chances of all this autism shit and everything else and your son will have a high Prenatal T and masc face and good quality sex organs, instead of an incel born to to 2 oldcels. Having kids with a young women eliminates those diseases by a lot.
Althoguuh still not ideal as guys have sperm quality to to account for so higher chances of other shit... But historically there have been some 98 year old fathers. Both sperm and eggs are important. But what can you do, have kids now with a young woman.

I know some 40 year old guy had some kid with a 37 year old woman the son is autistic can't hold eye contact doesn't like touch. Many such sad cases.

Also man this was one of the first threads where I laughed back when I joined lol. I was retarded tho and truthfully even scared of your writing style because I was a little 15 year old kid with a lot of problems in his life and you are this proficient man. And now I realise you are just as retarded for being on this forum as an old man :ROFLMAO: but I hope to be your friend but sadly you don't reciprocate and don't want to add me on Steam or give me your Gmail address in case this site goes down :dafuckfeels: I don't blame you though but I'm well adjusted and I will not message you often.

Of course, I'm fucking retarded. I post on Looksmax. Wtf? Although don't feel bad; look at Facebook and those fucking retards. They even pat one another on their backs as if retardation is the New Triumph (notice how that latter word corresponds to Trump. Coincidence? Hell no. Designed.) Normies don't post but view. And if you notice 100% of the younger generation constantly publishes personal information AT THE SAME TIME wearing partial diapers on their faces frightened of a cold bug, ugh, R--E--T--A--R--D--E--D.

But it's not wise to befriend me because there are people in higher positions with a massive grudge against me because of the knowledge I pack inside my autistic brain that exhibits an origin story pattern of Cult.

• JFL
Of course, I'm fucking retarded. I post on Looksmax. Wtf? Although don't feel bad; look at Facebook and those fucking retards. They even pat one another on their backs as if retardation is the New Triumph (notice how that latter word corresponds to Trump. Coincidence? Hell no. Designed.) Normies don't post but view. And if you notice 100% of the younger generation constantly publishes personal information AT THE SAME TIME wearing partial diapers on their faces frightened of a cold bug, ugh, R--E--T--A--R--D--E--D.

But it's not wise to befriend me because there are people in higher positions with a massive grudge against me because of the knowledge I pack inside my autistic brain that exhibits an origin story pattern of Cult.
To not be fooled by the lies you turn into an enemy of the state huh? Well it's alright I'm Israeli and have some anti-Semitic worldviews, and with my Ashkenazic looks I would surely be arrested or severely socially shunned
Uniparty system is an illusion to give you goy some illusion of freedom of choice. The Uniparty system is controlled by central banks. Its so when the government is fucking you you'll think "I can vote this out"

All these retarded issues and topics causing polarity you don't see anywhere in the world like Transgenderism, abortion (not a good thing in reality because most abortions are by niggers, enjoy the brown shithole of a country the US will be), religion (only Americans are so retarded and dumb when it comes to religion... It's also funny how even self proclaimed devout Catholics are not as Christian in spirit as Soviet era Atheists living in countries with a real Christian past like Eastern Orthodox Russia, Belarus despite the country itself being secular), Qanon (one of the most retarded rabbitholes ever for the mindless goyim and fat boomers wanting to rebel (they won't actually oppose the government))
I can not express how retarded modern Americans and their government are is. Trump or any candidate will never actually fix your country you clueless retarded, no one will. Your guns are the only thing keeping the country from raping you like it's happening in Australia and the installing a government structure more similar to China.

Anyways... I promise that I will never message you for no reason
Please give me your contact sir, it would be a shame to not be able to find you if this site ever gets shut down

• +1
I will be a slayer of JBs in my 40s

To not be fooled by the lies you turn into an enemy of the state huh? Well it's alright I'm Israeli and have some anti-Semitic worldviews, and with my Ashkenazic looks I would surely be arrested or severely socially shunned

Uniparty system is an illusion to give you goy some illusion of freedom of choice. The Uniparty system is controlled by central banks. Its so when the government is fucking you you'll think "I can vote this out"

All these retarded issues and topics causing polarity you don't see anywhere in the world like Transgenderism, abortion (not a good thing in reality because most abortions are by niggers, enjoy the brown shithole of a country the US will be), religion (only Americans are so retarded and dumb when it comes to religion... It's also funny how even self proclaimed devout Catholics are not as Christian in spirit as Soviet era Atheists living in countries with a real Christian past like Eastern Orthodox Russia, Belarus despite the country itself being secular), Qanon (one of the most retarded rabbitholes ever for the mindless goyim and fat boomers wanting to rebel (they won't actually oppose the government))
I can not express how retarded modern Americans and their government are is. Trump or any candidate will never actually fix your country you clueless retarded, no one will. Your guns are the only thing keeping the country from raping you like it's happening in Australia and the installing a government structure more similar to China.

Anyways... I promise that I will never message you for no reason
Please give me your contact sir, it would be a shame to not be able to find you if this site ever gets shut down

I got bored with Civilization and uninstalled the Stream after running into too many glitches and flaws in the design and ports that shouldn't be opened.

I only use Gmail for misdirection and drafts to keep Google busy and their bots bipolar.

• JFL
They're not.

I got bored with Civilization and uninstalled the Stream after running into too many glitches and flaws in the design and ports that shouldn't be opened.

I only use Gmail for misdirection and drafts to keep Google busy and their bots bipolar.
Alright if you want here's my Discord markedbythezone#8786

Hope you change your mind nigga you're a cool guy

• +1
Not enough chads their age, so they need older chads instead of younger normies.

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
Alright if you want here's my Discord markedbythezone#8786

Hope you change your mind nigga you're a cool guy
Ugh, discord, uh? Yikes. To be honest, I'm a private man that lives in a shack deep in the wilderness, holding on to grudges of injustices caused by that industrial revolution band. They replaced me with a....ugh, here it comes....a Ju. Ugh. However, the band was never popular and only played gigs at shitholes and dives. But I felt we had promise! They didn't feel the same, though. "Big guy, you gotta go. Sorry."

"Why, guys? I think we're doing great! We're about to Nirvana the music industry." I explained.

"No, Jim. All you sing about is your big dick. And to be honest, it's creepy. Serious." My guitarist said while adjusting his kangaroo-bone nose piercing that was causing swelling.

"Exactly! How many bands do you know sing about their big dicks? None! Because none of them have big dicks! Unless using trick photography like Tommy Lee done with those staged private sex tapes with Pammy."

But they didn't want to hear it. I felt defeated by that industrial revolution band. And ever since, I've been living off the grid in a shack deep in the wilderness.

• JFL