why aren’t you eating roasted pumpkin seeds?

Nameless King

Nameless King

Gold
probably highest natural source of protein other than chicken breast

more protein per 100g than beef

all nine essential amino acids

extremely convenient 1108CEC6 BF10 4461 A2B5 858A5E75B2EF 1B857821 F15D 4AAD B821 E7E39711715E

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 11887, sayi and 5 others
Not bioavailable to the human body.

• +1
Reactions: danny phantom, IAMNOTANINCEL, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
You're right, it does seem convenient, but while the numbers may look good, protein from plants is unfortunately very inferior to protein from meat.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, RAMU KAKA, aleksander and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
looks disgusting tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
this can be my "protein powder"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement and Nameless King
They want you to eat seed sludge, it's slave food.

Go one-month eating pumpkin seeds and no meat and see what happens to your body.
3DA923C2 FE49 4AFD A311 B55719A4BA12

>was once one of the strongest men on the planet

>has been vegan for years

maybe i will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and BrahminBoss
You're a dumbass. Imagine believing a man-made diet invented 70 years ago is what's optimal for the human species.... jfl
a healthy vegan diet is closer to an ancestral diet than the modern american diet

there is nothing wrong with being vegan in terms of health as long as you supplement B12 and a couple other things

far healthier than the average westerner, that’s a fact

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
a healthy vegan diet is closer to an ancestral diet than the modern american diet

there is nothing wrong with being vegan in terms of health as long as you supplement B12 and a couple other things

far healthier than the average westerner, that’s a fact
You're so fucking stupid, I never mentioned a "modern American diet" once.

Stop replying to me.

You're so fucking stupid, I never mentioned a "modern American diet" once.

Stop replying to me.
jfl jfl jfl seethe

still haven’t responded to the fact that one of the worlds strongest men was vegan and the fact that it’s not suboptimal

i said modern american diet because that’s probably the highly processed goyslop you consume on the regular you low t healthcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
No it's not. Almost 0% of the things vegans eat exist naturally.

Also the fact that nutrients are allegedly present in a food doesn't mean you can absorb it. You're not a bird, hence you won't get much out of it except the toxins and anti-nutrients present in seeds.

You're not going to build any muscle eating literal seeds jfl. Also the athlete you linked is 100% on peds.

@Nameless King They just say it s bioavailable but I can t find the proof.

You're not going to build any muscle eating literal seeds jfl. Also the athlete you linked is 100% on peds.
Yeah he s following a google search instead of logic. Just logically if you want muscle just eat muscle (lean meat)

no shit he’s on PEDs he openly talks about it

doesn’t mean his diet isn’t optimised

Yeah he s following a google search instead of logic. Just logically if you want muscle just eat muscle (lean meat)
that’s not logic, you need protein which you can get from non-meat sources

i’m surprised people struggle to understand this concept

@Nameless King They just say it s bioavailable but I can t find the proof.
look up anywhere literally go on any accredited health website lol

All of his gains are because of the PEDs. Without them he wouldn't build any muscle on a vegan diet instead he would lose muscle.

You don t even know if he s actually vegan. Just what he says.

All of his gains are because of the PEDs. Without them he wouldn't build any muscle on a vegan diet instead he would lose muscle.
jfl if you think that

you still need optimal protein, nutrients, training program and genetics to operate at his level

look up anywhere literally go on any accredited health website lol
I m not gonna spend time searching everywhere to end up with some mice study (irrelevant in this context since mice are supposed to eat seeds naturally).
If you want to believe that eating some seed is gonna give you more protein than meat that's your call.

And those seeds only have unsaturated fats. While meat has saturated fat from which testosterone is produced.

Last edited:
not as bioavailable as animal forms, estrogenic, shit complete amino acid profile, etc

Man how much shit do I have to consume, im turning into a lab rat

I m not gonna spend time searching everywhere to end up with some mice study (irrelevant in this context since mice are supposed to eat seeds naturally).
If you want to believe that eating some seed is gonna give you more protein than meat that's your call.

And those seeds only have unsaturated fats. While meat has saturated fat from which testosterone is produced.
just ask a professional then

bro really thinks "protein" from pumpkin seeds is better than actual meat

jfl jfl jfl seethe

still haven’t responded to the fact that one of the worlds strongest men was vegan and the fact that it’s not suboptimal

i said modern american diet because that’s probably the highly processed goyslop you consume on the regular you low t healthcel
because hes on steriods you dumbass nigga. Imagine thinking plant foods can support your hormones. You're a loser that fell for the fda

Bro, why believe some random ass studies on the internet? You know media also promotes that cockroaches are rich in nutrients right? They also write that burgers made out of recycled feces is good for you and say that shit is a solid substitute for real meat.

Does all this bs not raise any red flags for you?

They want you to go vegan
They want you to feel guilty when you eat meat
They're trying to manipulate you into making a 'free choice' of eating literal SHIT and COCKROACHES with your own two hands

Why? Because they don't want you touching the good things. They want to keep the good stuff for themselves. If you think it's a conspiracy theory, ask your parents if they knew anybody who was vegan 20 years ago.

The ideology is spreading quickly

Wake up bruh

bro really thinks "protein" from pumpkin seeds is better than actual meat
are you gonna make an argument or are u just saying that because you blindly follow public opinion?

Bro, why believe some random ass studies on the internet? You know media also promotes that cockroaches are rich in nutrients right? They also write that burgers made out of recycled feces is good for you and say that shit is a solid substitute for real meat.

Does all this bs not raise any red flags for you?

They want you to go vegan
They want you to feel guilty when you eat meat
They're trying to manipulate you into making a 'free choice' of eating literal SHIT and COCKROACHES with your own two hands

Why? Because they don't want you touching the good things. They want to keep the good stuff for themselves. If you think it's a conspiracy theory, ask your parents if they knew anybody who was vegan 20 years ago.

The ideology is spreading quickly

Wake up bruh
this isn’t “muh western media” this is a scientific study jfllll

You should compare calorie to calorie not per gram/gram, pumpkin seeds are a bad source of protein

You should compare calorie to calorie not per gram/gram, pumpkin seeds are a bad source of protein
definitely not a “bad” source lol

probably more protein per calorie than meat

I tofu is the best source of protein per calorieb ut it's harder and tasres worse than meats