Reactions: Debetro
Because everyone’s an old fart now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, fuxkdakikez and randomop
What kind of clubs?

explain this then.

What kind of clubs?
youth clubs. they used to be a thing. where young ppl can meet up n do shit. probably the internet that killed them.

Wtf is a youth club :feelswhat:

Society was a lot more NT and sociable before now. I see a lot of old people at my work and they're almost always very NT and extroverted. If I see a young guy there's a 50% chance he's slightly socially impaired and awkward.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_, fuxkdakikez, R@m@ and 1 other person
Society was a lot more NT and sociable before now. I see a lot of old people at my work and they're almost always very NT and extroverted. If I see a young guy there's a 50% chance he's slightly socially impaired and awkward.
True and brutal. Being socially awkward is almost the norm.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 68396
Obviously internet raised retards with zero social skills

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
A certain culture ruined that for everyone as usual.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Hardrada
everyone is socially retarded now.

Is this an American thing
no we had them here too, they were called 'jeugdhonk'' they usually had a bar, pool table, and a sound system to play music.

social media and society expectations makes people more self centered and self aware

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
everyone is socially retarded now.

no we had them here too, they were called 'jeugdhonk'' they usually had a bar, pool table, and a sound system to play music.
Here we used to have more like a family club it had things like this but also pools and fields to play football or volleyball
Back like in 2005 or something it was very popular to go to these clubs

whats DEI and why would you ever go to starbucks
DEI is a program that's cleverly forced onto businesses to comply with self-destruction. It's a billionaire's brainchild and has been working like a charm ever since. When a small business goes bankrupt because of the DEI initiative, the billionaires scoop up their clients/customers.

Nitro cold brews rule.

DEI is a program that's cleverly forced onto businesses to comply with self-destruction. It's a billionaire's brainchild and has been working like a charm ever since. When a small business goes bankrupt because of the DEI initiative, the billionaires scoop up their clients/customers.

Nitro cold brews rule.
youth clubs was a government thing tho not a company

youth clubs was a government thing tho not a company
True. However, because of the DEI mindset, certain kids were exempted from disciplinary actions. That placed other culture kids in danger. So their parents removed the kids. Now the gov has to pay for everything since the other parents no longer pay the weekly/monthly bills. Even gov programs, there's a fee! Usually, the other families foot that cost. But now, those kids have been removed thus, heavier burden on the gov. So the club eventually shut down due to lack of funding.

youth clubs. they used to be a thing. where young ppl can meet up n do shit. probably the internet that killed them.
Still exist but it’s more of board games crowd now.. Go ask your local library or public/town office, they’d know

True. However, because of the DEI mindset, certain kids were exempted from disciplinary actions. That placed other culture kids in danger. So their parents removed the kids. Now the gov has to pay for everything since the other parents no longer pay the weekly/monthly bills. Even gov programs, there's a fee! Usually, the other families foot that cost. But now, those kids have been removed thus, heavier burden on the gov. So the club eventually shut down due to lack of funding.
predictions for the future of 2024?

anything in relation to wars n dat?

anything to do with natural disasters n dat?

the world stage aint intersting at all i wish somethn would happen. all it is about is provoking ppl into being angry about nothing.

holy fucking shit i just realised. one HUNDRED and 50 russians were fucking killed in a terrorist attack. weeks later, maybe less even, brits are talking about a fucking cross on a football badge. fucking retarded losers. one fucking hundred and fifty shot dead and these fucking retarded niggas already forgotten

• +1
predictions for the future of 2024?

anything in relation to wars n dat?

anything to do with natural disasters n dat?

the world stage aint intersting at all i wish somethn would happen. all it is about is provoking ppl into being angry about nothing.

holy fucking shit i just realised. one HUNDRED and 50 russians were fucking killed in a terrorist attack. weeks later, maybe less even, brits are talking about a fucking cross on a football badge. fucking retarded losers. one fucking hundred and fifty shot dead and these fucking retarded niggas already forgotten
I know, isn't that something? Supposed ISIS slaughtered over a hundred prosperous Russians and today, not a fucking word about it. We call that covering up the incident. So of course, it wasn't ISIS. And it wasn't Ukraine. So that leaves the US, Russia, and China.

Remember those videos before 2020 of Chinese people slaughtering dogs and eating them? Remember their behavior and cheerful expressions? I remember one of them and the Chinese feller shakes his finger at the camera right after he beheaded the dog. That shaking finger was followed by a threat to the USA. He was very confident. Many of them were convinced we were nothing.

Yet after Covid, the sites that showed the content vanished. As if it never happened.

I know, isn't that something? Supposed ISIS slaughtered over a hundred prosperous Russians and today, not a fucking word about it. We call that covering up the incident. So of course, it wasn't ISIS. And it wasn't Ukraine. So that leaves the US, Russia, and China.

Remember those videos before 2020 of Chinese people slaughtering dogs and eating them? Remember their behavior and cheerful expressions? I remember one of them and the Chinese feller shakes his finger at the camera right after he beheaded the dog. That shaking finger was followed by a threat to the USA. He was very confident. Many of them were convinced we were nothing.

Yet after Covid, the sites that showed the content vanished. As if it never happened.
i think it was isis my problem is that no one seemed to care but they care about meaningless thinks like a cross on and england football kit having the wrong colours

• +1