Why Barrett’s level of lefort 2 projection brought tears to my eyes ?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
@heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
answer

• +1
Dude Barret will never fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Because it made you realise that for that much beauty to exist their must be a god.

• +1
Reactions: Pei
@Timelessbrah has it done same for you

Because it made you realise that for that much beauty to exist their must be a god.
someone said projection instead of retrusion is what sperates beautifal people from average in the lefort 2 region? is this measured by eye socket depth? SO deeeper eye sockets more beautiful that person is?

• +1
someone said projection instead of retrusion is what sperates beautifal people from average in the lefort 2 region? is this measured by eye socket depth? SO deeeper eye sockets more beautiful that person is?
It helps improve beauty yeah but it's possible to be beautiful without a good lefort 2 robert Patterson for example

It helps improve beauty yeah but it's possible to be beautiful without a good lefort 2 robert Patterson for example
I thought lefort 2 region goes into the skull itself it’s lore than just maxillary triangle but the length of your eye orbits I mean

• +1
@Timelessbrah has it done same for you
Brought tears to my eyes? From Barret? Never, the dude is on an unreachable level and has a completely different phenotype than me, no point in event try to compare myself to him.

Brought tears to my eyes? From Barret? Never, the dude is on an unreachable level and has a completely different phenotype than me, no point in event try to compare myself to him.
I mean did that because of the beauty

I mean did that because of the beauty
I mean yeah I did notice the guy didn't even look human, but it's just to alien for my taste.