Why beef brain is the best looksmaxing food

BloodClot

BloodClot

Mistral
It has 3000mg of cholesterol per serving which is equivalent to almost 16 eggs, it's rich in protein and almost every single micronutrient. It even contains a good amount of vitamin C. Start eating beef brains today.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, mvp2v1, Deleted member 32486 and 1 other person
and beef liver

Liver with chopped up onions and side of rice is heaven

• +1
Reactions: kennnnnyyyyy, Deleted member 32440 and twilight
It has 3000mg of cholesterol per serving which is equivalent to almost 16 eggs, it's rich in protein and almost every single micronutrient. It even contains a good amount of vitamin C. Start eating beef brains today.
where tf you can find that?

also do you eat it raw or cooked?

where tf you can find that?

also do you eat it raw or cooked?
A butcher, you could eat it either raw or cooked. Probably would taste better if combined and cooked into ground beef.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
A butcher, you could eat it either raw or cooked. Probably would taste better if combined and cooked into ground beef.
Never eat it raw high risk of BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy)

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
I used to it but I’m scared of prions.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Overdosing should be avoided though
Always think about how little mass the organs have vs the muscle meat of the animal

It has 3000mg of cholesterol per serving
That’s 10x the RDA of dietary cholesterol for the human body. Trust me, you don’t want me to get started with consequences of having hypercholesterolemia now.

Never eat it raw high risk of BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy)
I used to it but I’m scared of prions.
all risks are gone with cooking?
That’s 10x the RDA of dietary cholesterol for the human body. Trust me, you don’t want me to get started with consequences of having hypercholesterolemia now.
what would happen?

what would happen?
It's a protein "mutation" so it doesn't go away with cooking if the brain comes from a cow that was infected, it's gnarly and theres no cure for it just like rabies, it literally rots your brain from the inside. The cholestrol is a lesser issue if you're not eating it every single day.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, hattrick, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
It's a protein "mutation" so it doesn't go away with cooking if the brain comes from a cow that was infected, it's gnarly and theres no cure for it just like rabies, it literally rots your brain from the inside. The cholestrol is a lesser issue if you're not eating it every single day.
when I was younger me and my family members ate cooked brain of both lamb and pork and nothing bad never happened is it only a cow's brain which could cause these problems?

yes it can cause mad cow disease but let these fucks die, less competition for my 6'5 self.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and lightskinbengali

what would happen?
Prions are essentially misfolded proteins that are normally found in the brain. Mammals can get prions when they eat the nervous system or brain tissue of their own species (mad cow disease, chronic wasting disease, kuru). What happens is that their body then starts making its own proteins incorrectly, like this prion, which causes the brain to deteriorate and develop holes like a sponge. If a mammal eats the flesh of another mammal contaminated with a prion disease, it can transmit in this way - even across species. The prions are not destroyed by cooking and there is no cure to the disease.

Because these proteins are found mostly in the brain, it is vastly more likely to get a prion disease by eating brain tissue than, say, muscle meat.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and lightskinbengali
when I was younger me and my family members ate cooked brain of both lamb and pork and nothing bad never happened is it only a cow's brain which could cause these problems?
Any part that has prions in an infected cow should be discarded (brain, spine, intestine). Like I said I ate it too when I was young without issues, it’s somewhat rare but has made a resurgence within the last decade (especially within the UK).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 23391