Why being a shut-in NEET is optimal, the "fraud box" strategy

Jpg

Jpg

Abused dog
You get to spend all of your time in an environment that you can fully control as a shut-in NEET.
I basically call my home the "fraud box". I never leave it because I can't control what happens outside. It might rain, be windy, too hot/cold or some place I go to might have bad lighting thus descending my looks.

I've figured out what sort of lighting I look the best in and blocked all of my windows with cardboard. I've set the temperature so that my blood flow is always optimal, not too cold so I won't look like a pale cuck and not too hot so I won't get rosacea on my face due to vasodilation.

I can just order everything that I need home, food or sluts it doesn't matter. I can't risk going out with a slut because wind or rain might fuck up my hair for example.

I just sit inside my fraud box and ask sluts/femboys on Tinder to come over.

Neon light 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel, mirrormogger, Abhorrence and 3 others
Why do you care about ur hair and skin looking "optimal" all day if nobody even sees ur face

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
genius

• JFL
I can't control the noise sadly live in a loud area and have at least one other person home at all times, and my 2 neighbors are a mechanic and a family with a screaming child. Some truman show stuff no relaxing for an incel

Last edited:
  • JFL
you have the bedroom of a video game playing slut

• JFL