Why being called ugly by a girl isn't a bad thing (Terra IQ)

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
THREAD MUSIC

Best music ever!

I was recently away on a college campus for a summer research internship (Some California College for all the fags that wanna know)

This internship was quite important for me and my future career so I didn't care about " slaying" at all, and I was only there for 2 months.

Over the summer, I was asked out 8 times by women, and I'll give y'all the break down

This is coming from a 5'9 North Indian in the west, and I would give myself a HTN rating.
I like dressing in whatever fits my mood, from Old money to thugmaxxed

I was called ugly 2 times in the summer, and those women went on to ask me out. The most shocking thing was that a girl called me ugly to her friend, and her friend told me at a party, (number 2 below) and the following day she asked me out.
I would put the table in the middle right about here if dalit.org didnt have such ass formating

Furthermore, girl number 3, called me ugly and "scary" (MUH DARK TRIAD), and then she invited me to her room 25 minutes later.
I was called "scary" "intimidating" atleast 10 times during my short 2 month stint.

Conclusion?
If a girl outwardly calls you ugly, it may be be because she is so attracted to you, she cant control herself. I have also discovered that "ugly" is the defacto insult many girls use..... doesn't matter if you are psl 15, you will still be called that for some reason.

Im going to make a " Dealing with being a "low SMV" race in the west" in the future, so lmk if you would like to be tagged

Incase you guys think I am "inflating" my ratings of the girls I have been with, I'll calibrate right here

From left to right (MTB, HTB, HTB, MTB, Trucel or LTB)

NumberRaceRatingHow they askedRelation
1WhiteMTBI was walking to my lab and she asked for number and later asked, did not have sexRandom hoe
2Asian (indian)HTBShe asked me to Boba after research, we ended up having sexResearch Partner
3AsianLTBAt a party and she asked me to go to her room, ended up having sexRandom undergrad for summer classes
4WhiteMTBAsked me while I was sitting outside my dorm, did not have sexRandom hoe
5Asian(indian)TruecelAsked me when I was a coffee shop, I visibly had a disgusted face so she got a lil sadRandom hoe
6WhiteHTBJust asked me at a party to go to the campus store for food and go to her room for a movie, didn't fuckRandom hoe
7LatinaLTBShe asked me to go to a picnic, said noresearch related
8Asian(indian)MTBShe asked at a party, I said noRandom hoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCR7, PrimalPlasty, user123456 and 8 others
Someone tag all the indians on this site

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: synock21
mods pin + BOTB

holy larp

tales from the slums of mumbai

5'9 indians are not getting laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, boss8055, walrusmaxx and 15 others
THREAD MUSIC

Best music ever!

I was recently away on a college campus for a summer research internship (Some California College for all the fags that wanna know)

This internship was quite important for me and my future career so I didn't care about " slaying" at all, and I was only there for 2 months.

Over the summer, I was asked out 8 times by women, and I'll give y'all the break down

This is coming from a 5'9 North Indian in the west, and I would give myself a HTN rating.

I was called ugly 2 times in the summer, and those women went on to ask me out. The most shocking thing was that a girl called me ugly to her friend, and her friend told me at a party, (number 2 below) and the following day she asked me out.
I would put the table in the middle right about here if dalit.org didnt have such ass formating

Furthermore, girl number 3, called me ugly and "scary" (MUH DARK TRIAD), and then she invited me to her room 25 minutes later.
I was called "scary" "intimidating" atleast 10 times during my short 2 month stint.

Conclusion?
If a girl outwardly calls you ugly, it may be be because she is so attracted to you, she cant control herself. I have also discovered that "ugly" is the defacto insult many girls use..... doesn't matter if you are psl 15, you will still be called that for some reason.

Im going to make a " Dealing with being a "low SMV" race in the west" in the future, so lmk if you would like to be tagged

Incase you guys think I am "inflating" my ratings of the girls I have been with, I'll calibrate right here
View attachment 2872963

1WhiteMTBI was walking to my lab and she asked for number and later asked, did not have sexRandom hoe
2Asian (indian)HTBShe asked me to Boba after research, we ended up having sexResearch Partner
3AsianLTBAt a party and she asked me to go to her room, ended up having sexRandom undergrad for summer classes
4WhiteMTBAsked me while I was sitting outside my dorm, did not have sexRandom hoe
5Asian(indian)TruecelAsked me when I was a coffee shop, I visibly had a disgusted face so she got a lil sadRandom hoe
6WhiteHTBJust asked me at a party to go to the campus store for food and go to her room for a movie, didn't fuckRandom hoe
how to spot a trucel - he will do a table of the girls he saw walking past the toilet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, CarrotMaxxer, EvCu65 and 9 others
so you didn’t fuck a single white woman, only ethnics?

• +1
Reactions: mathis and synock21
mirin schizophrenia potential

• +1
Reactions: KingCR7, aspiringexcel and synock21
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and mirrormogger
no because imo ethnics treat people better and are more likely to easily fuck
yea bcs the west and indian standards is different :lul:

how did even a truecel indian didnt want u bro

dnr a syllable bud.

• +1
they wanted a taste of that brown sausage ya heard

• +1
Other user on here would almost rope if they hit called ugly good to see someone with common sense on here

Other user on here would almost rope if they hit called ugly good to see someone with common sense on here
exactly, most girls call good looking guys ugly, but the actually ugly guys aren’t even talked about

THREAD MUSIC

Best music ever!

Conclusion?

View attachment 2872963

We have reached previously unreachable levels of coping

• JFL
Many women are attracted to ugly men, as long as you're tall and have a good body (low bodyfat + a little muscle)

You can be Ugly & attractive.

You can also be Cute & unattractive.

You can be handsome, and unattractive. There are many overlapping categories.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and autistic_tendencies
Many women are attracted to ugly men, as long as you're tall and have a good body (low bodyfat + a little muscle)

You can be Ugly & attractive.

You can also be Cute & unattractive.

You can be handsome, and unattractive. There are many overlapping categories.
Height matters more irl
Face is more important on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Height matters more irl
Face is more important on dating apps
Can confirm. Dating apps are a legit waste of time for me.

Height also means nothing if I'm sitting down with a bunch of people, like at a sit down hang out place. It really only comes into play if we're both standing up and talking, and she likes tall guys. Most girls will pick a shorter chad over a tall normie, even offline, Chad always wins but some girls like tall guys.

• +1
Reactions: synock21 and autistic_tendencies
another delusional fag with self-deception

Tag me if not larp but I'm not sure tbh.

• Love it
THREAD MUSIC

Best music ever!

Conclusion?

View attachment 2872963

“Old Money”
“North Indian”
Kill yourself

• JFL