Why bideltoid is COPE.

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Biacromial breadth is the only measurement that matters because it measures the actual BONE.

302c93a8 57cb 49ed a7b4 f5fa70f7f2bf 2000x800

Talking about your bideltoid is like stating your height in shoes you absolute imbeciles.

It's trivially simple to tell the difference naturally broad-shouldered frame and a gymcel roid blaster that put a few inches onto his deltoids.

Look at the golden age bodybuilder Larry Scott:

33962698 1972971719409357 6957419631619342336 n

This is only one of countless examples of framelet gymcels with large deltoids and poor biacromial breadths that I could have used. If you measured his bideltoid, it would be "large".

Your brain naturally looks at your shoulders holistically: i.e. how the arms hang from the body and how the traps slope into the shoulders. It doesn't look at the tip of the deltoid to the tip of the other deltoid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 51465, chaddyboi66 and 11 others
As I said in another thread:

Bideltoid measurement barely matters. What matters is the biacromial breadth, i.e. NATURAL BONE STRUCTURE. You can even see people who blasted gear to get a large bideltoid but who have poor biacromial, their clavicles look small and their arms hang closer to their body. They just don't have a good-looking frame despite having a good bideltoid on paper. You cannot really fraud a shitty biacromial by getting a large bideltoid with gymceling and roidceling.

Illustration (same bideltoid):

You cannot make your frame look larger by getting large deltoids unless you became an IFBB mass monster and even then you would look uncanny and it wouldn't be convincing. You almost certainly don't have the genetics to support that kind of mass regardless. The way your arms hang from your body, the way your shoulders slope, it can't be changed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Gilbert_Durandal, User28823 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, chaddyboi66, horizontallytall and 8 others

View attachment 2548817

You cannot make your frame look larger by getting large deltoids unless you became an IFBB mass monster and even then you would look uncanny and it wouldn't be convincing. You almost certainly don't have the genetics to support that kind of mass regardless. The way your arms hang from your body, the way your shoulders slope, it can't be changed.
Can you post actual narrow clavicle and wide bideltoid example?

Your brain naturally looks at your shoulders holistically: i.e. how the arms hang from the body and how the traps slope into the shoulders. It doesn't look at the tip of the deltoid to the tip of the other deltoid.
No. lol that you are trying so hard to convince yourself that your low muscle mass 19" bideltoid is superior to the gymcel that has a 20" bideltoid because he has a high muscle mass, but would otherwise have only an 18" bideltoid if he had the same muscle mass as you.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Eduardo DOV
What’s mine

7C4EEEA1 57C3 4E3B A5B0 670881E931CC

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 8trunks, fuxkdakikez, yirma19 and 1 other person
Biacromial breadth is the only measurement that matters because it measures the actual BONE.

View attachment 2548788

Talking about your bideltoid is like stating your height in shoes you absolute imbeciles.

It's trivially simple to tell the difference naturally broad-shouldered frame and a gymcel roid blaster that put a few inches onto his deltoids.

Look at the golden age bodybuilder Larry Scott:

View attachment 2548791

This is only one of countless examples of framelet gymcels with large deltoids and poor biacromial breadths that I could have used. If you measured his bideltoid, it would be "large".

Why do you care about measuring the bone? If it looks (naturally) big, it's big and its all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, zharupodrugu, It'snotover and 2 others
Yes and no. Your shoulder width does increase if you put on mass. I bet you know of some wide shouldered fat guy irl built like a door, if he was way lower body fat he wouldn't appear near as wide . Bideltoid still has importance, but mostly with your clothes on. It only doesn't apply on subhuman cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, It'snotover, try2beme and 1 other person
You’re saying that Larry Scott on that pic you posted has a good frame?

You’re saying that Larry Scott on that pic you posted has a good frame?
He implies that his shoulders, bideltoid is wide but looks bad anyway because of the poor biacromial.

• +1
Reactions: johnnymacster
He implies that his shoulders, bideltoid is wide but looks bad anyway because of the poor biacromial.
Guessed so. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
even if it doesn't make you look super wide, shoulder muscles do make you look stronger. it looks good, so it matters.

it doesnt look bad, he mogs 95% of men with those muscles, so it matters...
Also he might have a big skull that makes him look smaller in pictures alone, while with someone on his side or in real life he would mog

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and OldRooster
both is over tier anyways

View attachment 2548817

I get what you mean, but training ypur back will increase the distance between your shoulders, rather than just making them bigger. Therefore bideltoid is not cope

View attachment 2548817

I have the chad frame morphology but at 5’8

it’s kinda useless ngl

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
whether your arms hang straight down or not depends on your rib cage and hips, not on the actual width of your shoulders.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 8trunks and User28823
whether your arms hang straight down or not depends on your rib cage and hips, not on the actual width of your shoulders.
elaborate?

i thought it was dependent on scapula width + clavicle shape

wide scapula + wide straight clavicles = arms hanging straight down
2046729 anatomy 101

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and horizontallytall
elaborate?

i thought it was dependent on scapula width + clavicle shape

wide scapula + wide straight clavicles = arms hanging straight down
View attachment 2549706
wide scapula usually means large rib-cage and wide hips, most people their clavicles are roughly 1:1 with their hips and their rib-cage is a bit below that but not far.

the anatomy you're going for requires you to have wide clavicles with a narrower rib-cage, because if the size of your rib-cage scales up with it they're still going to push against it and not hang freely.

i.e arnolds arms didn't hang straight down because his rib-cage was large.

those of reeves did because his rib-cage wasn't big.

2294297_83C4FAC3-A1E6-4455-ADAE-25A9681CE80E.gif

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
104BA07A 3DB0 47F3 BFAB 88C66729C1D0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and It'snotover
Cope, both are important. Typically those with a large biacromial have a large bidelt