table of contents

• good redpill youtubers
• psl
• statistics
• why status matters more then looks
• why game matters more then looks
• masc/gymaxxing
• true take aways from black pill

PSL rating is a scale used in PSL Community to rate human physical attractiveness. It claims to measure attractiveness on a more normal distribution than the Decile chart commonly used by Normies to rate attractiveness, which is often claimed by proponents of the PSL scale to render inflated attractiveness ratings.

In this conceptualization of looks ratings, 4 PSL represents the median physical attractiveness for an individual of a certain sex, while 8 PSL means literal perfection. That means most people are near the median attractiveness (or the 50th percentile), 4 PSL, while a small minority of the population is 6 PSL or higher. Though the population variance in attractiveness for PSL ratings is generally not clearly defined or based on empirically rank-ordered attractiveness ratings, although certain PSL ratings are often claimed to correspond to certain physical attractiveness percentiles, as detailed below.

Nevertheless, some argue that rating looks more harshly as PSL does may be more accurate than the intuitive decile scale ratings, as online dating data on physical attractiveness ratings appears to imitate a similar distribution of male looks. This may be because physical attractiveness may be non-normally distributed in the general population (with fewer men than expected being regarded extremely good looking by women), or women may tend to rate men in a similarly harsh manner as the PSL scale intuitively due to increased choosiness.[1]

Men and women universally agree that a good personality is the number one factor they are looking for in a significant other (82 percent among men and 80 percent among women). Good to Be Judgement Free. 70 percent of individuals are looking for a significant other that would never judge their appearance.

First status comes with wealth, wealth is attractive.
Status plays the illusion that your a higher and dominant being, someone you can easily rely on and trust, Which are both very good contributors.

This is simple psychology, girls have been groupies for unattractive male celebrities so many times before. Imagine you went to school with brad pitt and then realized you went to school with brad pitt after he became famous, you would hold him at such a higher level vs when you went to school with him.

Game sets a illusion on you, which you can use to change how much someone values you.
Game is not just rizzing up its also used in relationships, its psychology.
Dark psychology, manipulating the brain on the the girl on who are you changing her perception.
You can manipulate her the hardest first impression, this first impression will be the strongest determining factor between you and her getting. You must make her rely on you for everything, you must make her feel like your her dad and shes your worthless slave. This will be very manipulative and some of you guys are too low iq for this.

Looks are nothing compared to dark psychology,
“muh im a chad” yea girls dont care dude, good looking guys look like pussys, i can bench your weight 😂😂 mascmaxxing is key, Confidence is Key 🔑 to any pussy.

You must go to the gym, “muh i have a bad frame, i have bad genetics” stfu be a man. What real man that girls want to fuck crys about they’re frame and genetics sounds like some lgbtq faggot shit no wonder you dont get laid boyo, You need to Gymmax, mascmax so you can become a man!
dumbass wussys i can throw you across the room while your talking to me about your hunter eyes and jaw😂😂 No girl wants some feminine pussy boy that cant even pick her up its un attractive.

Learn some biology, women want the most testosterone maxxed masc maxxed man. Its simple natrual boyo

No bitch is letting some skinny twat even if he’s attractive fuck her. She wont even me attracted
“ Oh yes skinny little pathetic boy fuck my loose goose pussy plzz omg” cant even picture that 😂
IMG 0222

If you believed this post you have been baited 🤣 fucking idiot #iqmax #youraincel

SNEAKO! HAMZA!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, Swarthy Knight, greywind and 9 others
BP is mostly bullshit if bp was true 90 percent of people would be virgins nt social skills social circle money is all you need

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, |Daddy_Zygos|, Luffymaxxing and 12 others
blackpill has some nice truths but not all of them are meant to be followed religiously

• +1
Reactions: aber, dopaminebeyondfried, med and 10 others
MJ level of status always trumps chad. I can guarantee girls wouldnt acknowledge chad in front of the presence of a giga famous person.

but what you posted is redpill stuff

looks always goes first, it gives you the opening to show your personality

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
MJ level of status always trumps chad. I can guarantee girls would ignore chad in front of the presence of a giga famous person.
the thing is no regular
PRINCE WAS LIKE 1.57M

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars and FaceAboveAll
The funny thing is the concept of “game” re affirms blackpill.

The whole idea is to fabricate your actions as if you’re a high smv chad (being flaky, not texting back, larping you’re with other girls, etc).

it’s still blackpill in a way lol, just showing you have to larp as if you’re a chad.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, borismonster, bloomercel and 7 others
Blackpill is the truth, you are just a normie that never had experienced with women

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, med, borismonster and 5 others
The funny thing is the concept of “game” re affirms blackpill.

The whole idea is to fabricate your actions as if you’re a high smv chad (being flaky, not texting back, larping you’re with other girls, etc).

it’s still blackpill in a way lol, just showing you have to larp as if you’re a chad.
incel retard mental gymnastics

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and JoshuaG
Wrong site dimwit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Did you read it through? No! Check "Spoilers: True takeaways"
some bp is bs, nt maxxing and looks aren’t as extreme as some of these niggers put it

• +1
vince-mc-mahon-appalled.gif

actually based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and ConfusedBolivian
Blackpill deniers here probably never even bothered to read or watch quality blackpill content. They don't even know what they are exactly denying. Like they never read the Scientific Blackpill, or never watched Rehab Room videos probably.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Luffymaxxing, borismonster and 2 others
Blackpill deniers here probably never even bothered to read or watch quality blackpill content. They don't even know what they are exactly denying. Like they never read the Scientific Blackpill, or never watched Rehab Room videos probably.
It´s the other way aroud. The more you watch bp content the more you realize it´s not how real life works.

• +1
It´s the other way aroud. The more you watch bp content the more you realize it´s not how real life works.
it work in some points tho

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 27066
The part about women being attracted to psychopaths the most intriguing. I see it alot with women I know irl consistently giving their toxic situationship another chance multiple times over.

Wish this forum would dive into that more, it’s fairly undermined

• +1
The part about women being attracted to psychopaths the most intriguing. I see it alot with women I know irl consistently giving their toxic situationship another chance multiple times over.

Wish this forum would dive into that more, it’s fairly undermined
it only quirky if your hot

• +1
psychopaths are only fascinating and intriguing to women when the man is hot, it reminds them of a love movie or book. Girls are very delusional they like that shit, they think they’re life is a movie

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 49008
psychopaths are only fascinating and intriguing to women when the man is hot, it reminds them of a love movie or book. Girls are very delusional they like that shit, they think they’re life is a movie
It remind them of prehistoric times when low inhibitioncels would fuck them forcefully

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Exhibition
Take the RedPill

table of contents

• good redpill youtubers
• psl
• statistics
• masc/gymaxxing

PSL rating is a scale used in PSL Community to rate human physical attractiveness. It claims to measure attractiveness on a more normal distribution than the Decile chart commonly used by Normies to rate attractiveness, which is often claimed by proponents of the PSL scale to render inflated attractiveness ratings.

In this conceptualization of looks ratings, 4 PSL represents the median physical attractiveness for an individual of a certain sex, while 8 PSL means literal perfection. That means most people are near the median attractiveness (or the 50th percentile), 4 PSL, while a small minority of the population is 6 PSL or higher. Though the population variance in attractiveness for PSL ratings is generally not clearly defined or based on empirically rank-ordered attractiveness ratings, although certain PSL ratings are often claimed to correspond to certain physical attractiveness percentiles, as detailed below.

Nevertheless, some argue that rating looks more harshly as PSL does may be more accurate than the intuitive decile scale ratings, as online dating data on physical attractiveness ratings appears to imitate a similar distribution of male looks. This may be because physical attractiveness may be non-normally distributed in the general population (with fewer men than expected being regarded extremely good looking by women), or women may tend to rate men in a similarly harsh manner as the PSL scale intuitively due to increased choosiness.[1]

Men and women universally agree that a good personality is the number one factor they are looking for in a significant other (82 percent among men and 80 percent among women). Good to Be Judgement Free. 70 percent of individuals are looking for a significant other that would never judge their appearance.

Status plays the illusion that your a higher and dominant being, someone you can easily rely on and trust, Which are both very good contributors.

This is simple psychology, girls have been groupies for unattractive male celebrities so many times before. Imagine you went to school with brad pitt and then realized you went to school with brad pitt after he became famous, you would hold him at such a higher level vs when you went to school with him.

Game sets a illusion on you, which you can use to change how much someone values you.
Dark psychology, manipulating the brain on the the girl on who are you changing her perception.
You can manipulate her the hardest first impression, this first impression will be the strongest determining factor between you and her getting. You must make her rely on you for everything, you must make her feel like your her dad and shes your worthless slave. This will be very manipulative and some of you guys are too low iq for this.

“muh im a chad” yea girls dont care dude, good looking guys look like pussys, i can bench your weight 😂😂 mascmaxxing is key, Confidence is Key 🔑 to any pussy.

You must go to the gym, “muh i have a bad frame, i have bad genetics” stfu be a man. What real man that girls want to fuck crys about they’re frame and genetics sounds like some lgbtq faggot shit no wonder you dont get laid boyo, You need to Gymmax, mascmax so you can become a man!
dumbass wussys i can throw you across the room while your talking to me about your hunter eyes and jaw😂😂 No girl wants some feminine pussy boy that cant even pick her up its un attractive.

Learn some biology, women want the most testosterone maxxed masc maxxed man. Its simple natrual boyo

No bitch is letting some skinny twat even if he’s attractive fuck her. She wont even me attracted
“ Oh yes skinny little pathetic boy fuck my loose goose pussy plzz omg” cant even picture that 😂
View attachment 2700091

If you believed this post you have been baited 🤣 fucking idiot #iqmax #youraincel

SNEAKO! HAMZA!
looks is number 1, any who says anything else is coping hard

• +1
I believe 100% in black pill. I do NOT believe in redpill. My extensive real life experience has drilled this into me. (97 bodycount in 4 years in the west)
My only point of contention with BP is PSL rating which don’t mean anything. Your rating is your IRL (P in V) treatment from women. That’s your rating, listen to the market feedback, it never lies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and LordSergiXX63
Take the RedPill

table of contents

• good redpill youtubers
• psl
• statistics
• masc/gymaxxing

View attachment 2700091

SNEAKO! HAMZA!
08C14EF9 0633 44D1 9485 BE653680BDA6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Take the RedPill

table of contents

• good redpill youtubers
• psl
• statistics
• masc/gymaxxing

View attachment 2700091

SNEAKO! HAMZA!
Who Is the girl in your pfp

I believe 100% in black pill. I do NOT believe in redpill. My extensive real life experience has drilled this into me. (97 bodycount in 4 years in the west)
My only point of contention with BP is PSL rating which don’t mean anything. Your rating is your IRL (P in V) treatment from women. That’s your rating, listen to the market feedback, it never lies.
Pls fm me your face

Pleassssr

• +1
Take the RedPill

table of contents

• good redpill youtubers
• psl
• statistics
• masc/gymaxxing

View attachment 2700091

SNEAKO! HAMZA!
3943236 CAC2196A 5FF7 4B5D BDAC 8A0A2C9A7F01

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
In 2030, 70% of 30 year old men will be single and childless