why blackpill logic is highly flawed and counterproductive

thenumbersmason

thenumbersmason

Banned
1. extremities used in argument
- whenever any argument is made , a lot of people will use an extreme example

like lets say , we're talking about whether behavior A is acceptable for a decent looking person
people will post someone model tier who did that and got away and say that your looks are the issue , meanwhile this same was never tried for other control groups like good looking tier , high tier normies , or even normies
what if the so called repulsive behavior would had added a halo to normie too

similarly , in other situations they may use someone very ugly

similarly money would halo a normie a lot but people here will give a ugly dude as an example and talk about how its useless when of course it wont help an ugly dude cause hes fucked to begin with

most of us are around the high tier normie range and that argument sucks dick

2. cherrypicking
- any scientific studies shown here will be picked to support narratives instead of introspection
now blackpill does have studies showing profound evidence , but so does bluepill .
and a lot of times those studies are from sketchy sources or having weird sample spaces or lobbying (bluepill studies may have the same)

3.prettyboy vs masc chad argument
- again , dumb shit , both of them do well and would attract women of all age groups , jfl if you think a woman around 16 would reject a very attractive dude just because he's too masculine or a woman around 30s would reject a dude just cause he's too pretty

theres a lot of factors , including and not limited to looks and i doubt something this small could matter

4. correlation vs causation and how they dont always go hand in hand

5. too much focus on online activities
- they'll talk about the stuff women say on the internet , example when they called a school shooter cute or comment on ramirez posts
or even talk about dating with respects only to online dating

meanwhile , its just that when you're online its way easier to find divergent people from the mean and they stick out more , and thats not a legitimate sample space

6. 'cope' argument
- example , any other things which may help you look better would be directly called cope
like we talk about dressing

but again tell me , dont you ever feel attracted to women who arent that attractive but have clothes that fit them really good and accentuate their face / body?
arent there enough mfers out there chasing goth girls being even more attracted to them than normal women

similarly , similar personalities and interests tend to create a bias and make people more attracted to each other , the more niche they are the more it is

all the 'cope' word does is promotes bias / creates a cult like situation where any contrasting beliefs are disregarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Mewton, Luffymaxxing and 6 others
not a single pixel, blackpill is real

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, sub3cel, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
High iq

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and thenumbersmason
Yep, alot of users follow blindly instead of using common sense

Blackpill is not flaw or deterioring truth. Its just that most autist who identify with the Blackpill are defeated and have a low-will to actually using a proper logic. One of the main problem with BP is that its higly a conditional truth, this is why infinite of factor created to cope with an outliner. Things can change and thats the nature of this world. When its come to attraction its become really hard to put something universally objective into it, because its just feeling, its irrational, hard to conceptualize and almost instinctual in some circumstances.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason

like lets say , we're talking about whether behavior A is acceptable for a decent looking person
people will post someone model tier who did that and got away and say that your looks are the issue , meanwhile this same was never tried for other control groups like good looking tier , high tier normies , or even normies

similarly money would halo a normie a lot but people here will give a ugly dude as an example and talk about how its useless when of course it wont help an ugly dude cause hes fucked to begin with

2. cherrypicking
- any scientific studies shown here will be picked to support narratives instead of introspection
now blackpill does have studies showing profound evidence , but so does bluepill .
and a lot of times those studies are from sketchy sources or having weird sample spaces or lobbying (bluepill studies may have the same)

- again , dumb shit , both of them do well and would attract women of all age groups , jfl if you think a woman around 16 would reject a very attractive dude just because he's too masculine or a woman around 30s would reject a dude just cause he's too pretty

theres a lot of factors , including and not limited to looks and i doubt something this small could matter

- they'll talk about the stuff women say on the internet , example when they called a school shooter cute or comment on ramirez posts

meanwhile , its just that when you're online its way easier to find divergent people from the mean and they stick out more , and thats not a legitimate sample space

6. 'cope' argument
- example , any other things which may help you look better would be directly called cope

but again tell me , dont you ever feel attracted to women who arent that attractive but have clothes that fit them really good and accentuate their face / body?
arent there enough mfers out there chasing goth girls being even more attracted to them than normal women

similarly , similar personalities and interests tend to create a bias and make people more attracted to each other , the more niche they are the more it is

all the 'cope' word does is promotes bias / creates a cult like situation where any contrasting beliefs are disregarded
Hmmm where to start ... 🤔

Point 1 is almost a strawman.
Not many of us cope by saying a particular behaviour works or doesn't work on a particular looks level.
Either way, this is a user problem rather than a flaw in the BP.

Point 2 isn't a big problem. Cherry picking usually gets called out.
Hope such high IQ users who call it out never leave.

Point 3&5 seem legit I guess. Wish you elaborated on 4.

Point 6 isn't a problem at all.
The word cope when thrown around on its own is a joke nearly 99% of the time. Pretty annoying tho.
Serious people will usually out forth a proper argument as to why they think something is cope.

• +1

2. cherrypicking

6. 'cope' argument

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and pig_face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel, Luffymaxxing and pig_face
Agreed, but I still act and self-improve as if the blackpill and looks theory are true. If average to below-average guys can get pretty loving gfs (call me a coper if you want, I see it all the time), imagine what a normie who really autistically cares about his looks and constantly works to improve them can get. Like imagine there's a game you plan on playing and it will be on normal difficulty, but you practice for it on hard mode. I'm gonna pretend the dating market and women are as bad and brutal as blackpillers say they are, and worst case scenario they're right and my efforts were justified, best case they're wrong and I have a massive advantage over the average normie. But deep down I know the red pill+some blue pill are more useful and applicable irl.

• +1
Agreed, but I still act and self-improve as if the blackpill and looks theory are true. If average to below-average guys can get pretty loving gfs (call me a coper if you want, I see it all the time), imagine what a normie who really autistically cares about his looks and constantly works to improve them can get. Like imagine there's a game you plan on playing and it will be on normal difficulty, but you practice for it on hard mode. I'm gonna pretend the dating market and women are as bad and brutal as blackpillers say they are, and worst case scenario they're right and my efforts were justified, best case they're wrong and I have a massive advantage over the average normie. But deep down I know the red pill+some blue pill are more useful and applicable irl.
agreed

self improvement is always helpful blackpilled or not

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Dnr, Chad will cuck us all