Why can't I shave every other day without bleeding?

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
I use a generic gillete fusion 5/5000 I can't shave more often than every 3 days due to bleeding. I use a shaving cream gillete with it.

How do I shave more often without bleeding? I know models need to be clean shaven on a day to day basis.

Bleeds me. Over for shavingcels. You probably shave like an autist and shave wrong an not reversed on some areas

virgin vs chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, midlatinocel and Deleted member 25223
Try a razor w 5 blades. Still fucks me though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
Are you black? Because shaving seems to be a problem especially for black guys and their specific type of facial hair. Ingrown hairs, bleeding, etc

• +1
Are you black? Because shaving seems to be a problem especially for black guys and their specific type of facial hair. Ingrown hairs, bleeding, etc
ye but my facial hair isn't too coarse I'll try only shaving with the grain and see where that gets me

Use a DE safety razor

• +1
I use a generic gillete fusion 5/5000 I can't shave more often than every 3 days due to bleeding. I use a shaving cream gillete with it.

How do I shave more often without bleeding? I know models need to be clean shaven on a day to day basis.
Zaps me

• +1

IPL? I use one.

• +1
Why would you bother to clean shave with a razor, just get a 0 guard machine.

• +1