Why can’t right wing people cope with science

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Yes nigga at one point all humans were black deal with it. Thats just the truth, im not some coper who delusional and doesn’t believe race isn’t real or that race doesn’t matter but yea early humans had dark skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, niqfan625 and thereallegend

Yes nigga at one point all humans were black deal with it. Thats just the truth, im not some coper who delusional and doesn’t believe race isn’t real or that race doesn’t matter but yea early humans had dark skin.

nuh uh. i'm a human/neanderthal hybrid.

• Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Mmexportb57ece3e6fe6d974e91f36767f17808e 1711602177413

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Michael Myers

I take everything scientists have to say about the past with a grain of salt. I'm not taking things for facts unless they were actually there, which they weren't. They're just theories that are widely accepted, but still theories at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and wishIwasSalludon

Yes, i will listen to the same scientists who say gender is a concept.

News headlines aren't science, science doesnt say the early irish were dark skinned with blue eyes...

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Not sure which population they're talking about.

European Hunter gatherer skin tone depended on latitude. The ones living in Scandinavia had blue eyes, blond hair and fair skin. The ones living south of the nordic countries tended to be around med skin tone.

Yamnaya (aryans) had dark hair, dark eyes and medium to light skin