Why catpill isn't more mainstream

Celphony

Celphony

Thus learned
You always hear about foids getting railed by dogs, but no one ever talks about the incel raping his cats.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine, SecularIslamist and 3 others
I adopted a cat in 2022 for a short time period and hated it so much I smacked it around twice. I returned it eventually though.

No desire to rape it.

• WTF
Reactions: User28823
A youtuber literally got canceled because he was talking about fucking his cat.

I don't have the link, it was a while ago but it is something people talk about.

Edit: but women fuck dogs more often, a dog can enter a woman. it's like how there's so much goat fucking in goat owning places.

But in the U.S.A all of that is illegal, and kinda gross, which is why guys use sex dolls or just look at hentai.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Celphony and rhinoplasty
A youtuber literally got canceled because he was talking about fucking his cat.

I don't have the link, it was a while ago but it is something people talk about.

Edit: but women fuck dogs more often, a dog can enter a woman. it's like how there's so much goat fucking in goat owning places.

But in the U.S.A all of that is illegal, and kinda gross, which is why guys use sex dolls or just look at hentai.
Oh yeah, that's Shane Dawson! I'm totally a fan. I remember watching him doing goofy ahh Shauniqua-esque impressions and chit as a kid, but I was probably too young and impressionable to get it. The colab he did with Eugenia Cooney was really dope though. He knows how to push the limits while still remaining sensitive and socially pleasant.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine and noodlelover