Why did a short fat spic slut want an ugly guy?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I remember I went to a concert one time and there was this ugly short fat dark skinned spic girl who kept telling me that the drummer of the band was so hot. But the drummer was 5’6 and fat and toothless like a character from the hills have eyes. The other band members were all 6’0+ and skinny. How come she chose to flirt with the ugliest guy of the band? I thought women only want chads

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and GabachoCopium
I remember I went to a concert one time and there was this ugly short fat dark skinned spic girl who kept telling me that the drummer of the band was so hot. But the drummer was 5’6 and fat and toothless like a character from the hills have eyes. The other band members were all 6’0+ and skinny. How come she chose to flirt with the ugliest guy of the band? I thought women only want chads

short fat spic slut ts will go for whoever she has the best chances with and is the fat dude​

Because latinas like ugly guys

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel and 📎♿️⚙️

short fat spic slut ts will go for whoever she has the best chances with and is the fat dude​

But I remember the tall tatted white guys tried talking to her but she ignored them and tried to talk to the toothless short ugly guy instead