Why did God give my cousin a better life than me?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
god made him get girls, he’s skinnier, and even my mom thinks he looks better than me. Why did God do this to me. I wish he had mercy on me. He wants me to become the new Job I guess

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, disheartenedcel, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
Practice law of attraction and undo all damage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Agendum and Gilbert_Durandal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, TsarTsar444, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Kevin Logan and standardcel
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Kevin Logan
god made him get girls, he’s skinnier, and even my mom thinks he looks better than me. Why did God do this to me. I wish he had mercy on me. He wants me to become the new Job I guess
Vermilisad

Your cousin read The Way Of The Superior Man, you know what to do

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, slavicpsycho, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
Yes, and did you know what you eat affects your metabolism?
Do you know of a word called metabolism?

metabolism is braindead normie cope, you can't have a edited metabolism just like you cant have a different metabolism from someone who is the same height and weight as you

metabolism is braindead normie cope, you can't have a edited metabolism just like you cant have a different metabolism from someone who is the same height and weight as you
Denying metabolism is cope.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Denying metabolism is cope.
sounds like a normie. acting like someone can eat 1000 calories a day and not lose weight, or acting like someone can eat 4000 everyday and not gain any weight is the literal definition of cope

sounds like a normie. acting like someone can eat 1000 calories a day and not lose weight, or acting like someone can eat 4000 everyday and not gain any weight is the literal definition of cope
You made up those extreme numbers so you’re arguing against a strawman. Furthermore, you can lose weight but whether it’s from bodyfat or lean muscle mass varies.

Ik a Guy exactly my height and He cant gain weight despite eating Like a black Hole. Hes underweight and actually trying tho. Meanwhile I gotta be careful what I eat Else I gain weight quickly. So idk If Ur right.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and horizontallytall
He eats a diet that makes him skinnier.
Him and I eat the same exact things none of us eat healthy. God just likes him more than me

my cousin is 15 and has had more pussy than i could ever dream of

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Vermilioncore
Joined 17 october 2019. U have been here a long time, im so sorry man.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
my cousin is 15 and has had more pussy than i could ever dream of
same with mine. basically he fucks one girl from a concert the same night then goes over to another girl in the morning to fuck her. Why does god allow some people to win so much

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Manletmachine
god made my cousin 6’8 ripped with a10 perfect skin and zygos but retarded why?

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
god made my cousin 6’8 ripped with a10 perfect skin and zygos but retarded why?
idk. He still gets ass doesn’t matter if he’s dumb as a rock. He does the fucking with his dick not his brain

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
idk. He still gets ass doesn’t matter if he’s dumb as a rock. He does the fucking with his dick not his brain
he has this friend that follows him around and has a big fat ass. she pressed it on my cock but she looked 30 and bbc-crazy so i did nothing like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I ain't jealous all my cousins had landwhale gfs

I ain't jealous all my cousins had landwhale gfs
yeah but cmon even ugly pussy is better than no pussy. When you’re starving even a 4 day old leftover pizza looks good

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Aladin
yeah but cmon even ugly pussy is better than no pussy. When you’re starving even a 4 day old leftover pizza looks good
well I'm a standardcel