Why did I shame sluts at my old job?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
At My old job my duty was to photograph patients at a hospital. But I never did that. The only time I would photograph a patient is if it was a shy girl or a girl who was being seen for an STD in which case I’d go out of my way yo humiliate her and make a big scene and retake the photo many times

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink, Luffymaxxing, Zonar and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Luffymaxxing, Vermilioncore and 2 others
What kinda fucking job is that 💀
And to make it worse for the patient it was done in front of everyone. So I trolled them and kept saying “sorry the photo didn’t come out right we gotta do it again” and made sure the girl felt scared and embarrassed. Then i went into the restroom and jerked off on company time
Too bad they fired me after a bit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Newday*V3, vermillioncorefan, reddotguy and 2 others
Cause you're vermi

It's crucial to reflect on why certain behaviors occurred in the past. Perhaps at your old job, societal norms or workplace culture influenced your language and actions. Understanding the root of such behavior allows for personal growth and fosters empathy towards others. Moving forward, embracing inclusivity and respect can lead to a more positive and supportive environment for everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
At My old job my duty was to photograph patients at a hospital. But I never did that. The only time I would photograph a patient is if it was a shy girl or a girl who was being seen for an STD in which case I’d go out of my way yo humiliate her and make a big scene and retake the photo many times
Good job

It's crucial to reflect on why certain behaviors occurred in the past. Perhaps at your old job, societal norms or workplace culture influenced your language and actions. Understanding the root of such behavior allows for personal growth and fosters empathy towards others. Moving forward, embracing inclusivity and respect can lead to a more positive and supportive environment for everyone.
Nah psychiatric doctor ah