Why did Jenna Ortega become so popular?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I remember seeing her in scream 5 and she was no way near as popular as she is now. I think when she was cast in that shitty Wednesday show, she got popular and now she’s giga celebrity. This happens to certain people.

That faggot who plays Jeffrey Dahmer wasn’t popular before that show. I remember seeing him in the movie Never Back Down like over 10 years ago.

Just like this faggot:
the-bear-jeremy-allen-white.jpg

He used to be some random nobody. I saw him in some shitty movie called Twelve a long time ago. But suddenly he’s hot shit and every girl wants his dick.

640px-Jeremy_Allen_White%2C_AT%26T_Center%2C_2013.jpg

Girls literally want this bug eyes cucks dick and don’t want yours. Is it status that makes him wanted?

This is a trend. Random normal looking/ugly looking people get popular and all of the sudden they are wanted for sex.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, borismonster, TheAbyssinian and 5 others
Its called the status pill

That faggot who plays Jeffrey Dahmer wasn’t popular before that show.
Evan Peters has been well known and mogged for years on American Horror Story

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, horizon, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
I didnt even know her. Just looked it up and she looks like some down syndrome looking mf

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: john2, bugeye, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
I remember seeing her in scream 5 and she was no way near as popular as she is now. I think when she was cast in that shitty Wednesday show, she got popular and now she’s giga celebrity. This happens to certain people.

That faggot who plays Jeffrey Dahmer wasn’t popular before that show. I remember seeing him in the movie Never Back Down like over 10 years ago.

Just like this faggot:
the-bear-jeremy-allen-white.jpg

He used to be some random nobody. I saw him in some shitty movie called Twelve a long time ago. But suddenly he’s hot shit and every girl wants his dick.

640px-Jeremy_Allen_White%2C_AT%26T_Center%2C_2013.jpg

Girls literally want this bug eyes cucks dick and don’t want yours. Is it status that makes him wanted?

This is a trend. Random normal looking/ugly looking people get popular and all of the sudden they are wanted for sex.
JBW = just be woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, bugeye, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
she's been famous for years! What are you incels hating for!

Funny how your saying "nobodies'", yet all of them have been featured in major movies.

I mean, you have your answer right in your sentence. People who get featured in major movies are not "nobodies". Every single one of them likely were already famous locally or nationally, would usually reach peak stardom eventually if they continue in the media/actor/movie field. Im pretty sure she was famous prior to this as i noticed her face even without the recent seo glaze.

Media is weird. Speaking the obvious, I am sure its some organization that backs these personas SEO wise/managements that keep their names in major sites and whatnot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Primalsplit, borismonster and 2 others
Jb + latina appeal
Ngl id hit her in her gothic lolita costume nigguh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Ken, ;-; and 2 others
She looks attainable

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Ken and ;-;
Funny how your saying "nobodies'", yet all of them have been featured in major movies.
But they weren’t superstars. They only just became stars randomly. But it’s weird because people were never obsessing over Jeremy Allen White’s looks until this new shameless shit. It’s like women just go for whatever the fuck is most popular

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Manletmachine
First time hearing the name.

Imagine being simp of this 5' subhuman goblina
Descarga 3

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, TsarTsar444, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
Because she is literally the perfect combination of "the girl next door" archetype and "celebrity diva" archetype.

I'm happy for her, I hope my writermaxxing pays off and she acts in a movie based on my book and we fall in love

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
She is fine as fuck and a baddie, bone fogger and body fogger, stacy

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Ken
Cause she's an ethnic whore

Because she is literally the perfect combination of "the girl next door" archetype and "celebrity diva" archetype.

I'm happy for her, I hope my writermaxxing pays off and she acts in a movie based on my book and we fall in love
i'm reading C&P right now and your avatar (or whatever you faggot zoomers are calling it) looks exactly like I pictured those stairs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Raskolnikovpilled
"not like other girls" attainability

• +1
Reactions: Ken
i'm reading C&P right now and your avatar (or whatever you faggot zoomers are calling it) looks exactly like I pictured those stairs
That's actually why I put it as my AVI. Exactly as my imagination as well. Dingy, crooked, poorly lit and filthy staircase of a multi story house.

Misread the title as this guy :lul: :

• JFL
Reactions: Ken
If I were on set, I'd continue scaring her until she pisses her pants. Afterwards, I'd sneak into her trailer and sniff her soiled knickers.

He whole personality in show Wednesday is being a , I am not like other girls, cringe dark humor
And i haven't even watched the show, and never will

Why do they make mongrel mutt goblina as female lead against white english male actors

Last edited:
He whole personality in show Wednesday is being a , I am not like other girls, cringe dark humor
And i haven't even watch the show, and never will
continue to hate nigguh wednesday was that real shit

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
She isn't that attractive imo. There are much more attractive latinas who aren't celebrities. I don't get the hype

She isn't that attractive imo. There are much more attractive latinas who aren't celebrities. I don't get the hype
you're just a hating nigguh bro !

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
But they weren’t superstars. They only just became stars randomly. But it’s weird because people were never obsessing over Jeremy Allen White’s looks until this new shameless shit. It’s like women just go for whatever the fuck is most popular
To me shes not as prolific because i dont watch movies or am familiar of the culture. Its like that famous Spanish or kpop star with over 10m followers somewhere around the world that i dont know about. I dont know spanish or korean language/culture so naturally i dont have an eye out for them. Like bad bunny, or leanardo decaprifuck. I honestly dont even see them recommended to my search engine nor do i indulge in any content from them.

So I can only say SEO. Plus english celevs have a greater pull of people on culture as its the leading one. Its what you said and mainly placements. From aiden and high profile youth content creators, to fashion and other media platforms that only usually cover people like Ariana grande or something. being featured at gloves to starring in extremely popular films. i mean, the answer is water. Its part of the structure of social order.

If they were anyone behind the scnes overseeing this it would have to be within the order of progression. The real question is not the fame, but in the details.

Last edited:
To me shes not as prolific because i dont watch movies or am familiar of the culture. Its like that famous Spanish or kpop star with over 10m followers somewhere around the world that i dont know about. I dont know spanish or korean language/culture so naturally i dont have an eye out for them. Like bad bunny, or leanardo decaprifuck. I honestly dont even see them recommended to my search engine nor do i indulge in any content from them.

So I can only say SEO. Plus english celevs have a greater pull of people on culture as its the leading one. Its what you said and mainly placements. From aiden and high profile youth content creators, to fashion and other media platforms that only usually cover people like Ariana grande or something. being featured at gloves to starring in extremely popular films. i mean, the answer is water. Its part of the structure of social order.

If they were anyone behind the scnes overseeing this it would have to be within the order of progression. The real question is not the fame, but in the details.
continue to hate that she is more successful than you !

retarded woke shit same thing with that mid zandaya foid

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Jenna Ortega is an evil fallen angel.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and TsarTsar444
continue to hate that she is more successful than you !
? stating opinions based on logic and observable information.

I don't dislike nor do i like the person. I don't even know them or ever watched their content at all.

I purposely wrote my sentences ambiguous. I wasn't talking about Jenna Ortega, but about the media biz in whole. That's why in my first sentence i was highlighting how "people" in entertainment already start from exceptional high social levels, and simply scale as protocol. Someone who is being featured in professional movies is already popular. Them becoming more popular is totally within expectations/required, considering their profession.

Last edited:
  • +1
That guy has been famous for a long time and girls have always wanted his cock, he was one of the main characters on Shameless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Manletmachine
jb appeal + she looks attainable(not an unreachable stacy) for most men.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Ken
? stating opinions based on logic and observable information.

I don't dislike nor do i like the person. I don't even know them or ever watched their content at all.

I purposely wrote my sentences ambiguous. I wasn't talking about Jenna Ortega, but about the media biz in whole. That's why in my first sentence i was highlighting how "people" in entertainment already start from exceptional high social levels, and simply scale as protocol. Someone who is being featured in professional movies is already popular. Them becoming more popular is totally within expectations/required, considering their profession.
continue to hate my nigguh!~

That guy has been famous for a long time and girls have always wanted his cock, he was one of the main characters on Shameless
If he wasn’t a famous actor he’d be incel. He’s like 5’7

• +1
She Harvey Weinstein casting couch maxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Is it status that makes him wanted?

Well not really. Not a single woman on earth wants Mark Zuckerberg eventhough he is obviously statusmaxxed. I think you have to be normie plus statusmaxxed at least in order for it to work.

• +1
Celebrities are a psyop

Overrated bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why do they make mongrel mutt goblina as female lead against white english male actors
The real question is why do you as a curry ask such abused dog tier questions? Stockholm syndrome for Brits much?

• Hmm...
The real question is why do you as a curry ask such abused dog tier questions? Stockholm syndrome for Brits much?
i am sand passing 5ft11 south punjabi/south eastern pakistani curry
,annd if they are using latina mutt as british female lead then they may use our women too,i am defending ethnic in general
,white female should be casted in a white show

Last edited:
i am sand passing 5ft11 south punjabi/south eastern pakistani curry
,annd if they are using latina mutt as british female lead then they may use our women too,i am defending ethnic in general
,white female should be casted in a white show
Fuck you mean white show nigga? The cast is mixed af. What makes it a white show exactly?

• Hmm...
Its called the status pill
most very attractive women are not that popular and have high status. Very attractive people are hard to sell in movies and tv shows because they seem almost unreal and folks can't relate to them. So tv shoes and movies look to cast folks who are in the 6/10-7.5/10 range.

so they cast women like these

Instead of women like these below
these women below get little tv and movie spots but are never the lead role or a star of a show or movie.

Last edited:
cause she's a actor dumb fuck use youre brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821