Why did kjsbdfiusdf delete his account?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken

I am confused, why did he delete his account? He had a lot of forum clout, this just goes to show that there is no endgame on here, you either quit this website sooner or later. This forum is just a drag on my social life, I'm only here because I'm not surgerymaxxed, careermaxxed, and friendless.

@kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19103, Deleted member 17791 and 5 others
your mother collects ugly children

rip dominican angel

That street life finally got him.

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
I remember that guy was telling me stop using PUFAs or something. Apparenly he has his own site called Real Niggas Corner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16369

I am confused, why did he delete his account? He had a lot of forum clout, this just goes to show that there is no endgame on here, you either quit this website sooner or later. This forum is just a drag on my social life, I'm only here because I'm not surgerymaxxed, careermaxxed, and friendless.

@kjsbdfiusdf
He had zero clout, he was a complete joke of a user, then he went off and started his own site because apparently the nigga thinks anyone cares what he has to say.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and eyelidcel
Good guy but he banned me from his site
F9A1B1BF A88B 45EF BCBB 401410842D03

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Hades and Deleted member 17791

@kjsbdfiusdf
Yeah, well I'm here because I'm as cool as can be.

mfw not given a link to real niggas corner:
UJGsve21_400x400.jpg

he kskdhsjqpqpskdjckw

It’s because he spends his time schizoposting on rnc or biotropics or whatever that shithole is called so that can get ad revenue. Funniest part is that I just turn on Adblock so he gets no money :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member
His 50 child support payments got to him so he's in jail for life.

idk but good for him. hes prolly doing better now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and datboijj