Why did people age so ridiculously quickly even just 100 years ago?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Go look at old photographs from the late 19th and early 20th century. Both men and women look at least 10 years older than they are. Unironically you've got 14-year-old girls and boys looking like they are in their 20s and sometimes even 30s literally what the fuck.

I know some of you will default to saying it's because testosterone was simply higher in this era, but this does absolutely nothing to explain how even the 'girls' look so much older. All the stories about how women used to get married off by 14 make so much more sense when you realize how they used to look back then. They probably started puberty at 12 and were adults at 14 or something.

I simply can't wrap my head around how such a dramatic reduction in aging could've occurred in just a few generations. Hormones alone can't explain it and nor can greater working stress since even the aristocrats aged faster than we do.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, iam good boy, Whitepill_Saint and 5 others
The industrial revolution and its consequences

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, mogstars, aspiringexcel and 8 others
The industrial revolution and its consequences
We were already like 200 years into the industrial revolution by the time of the 20th century.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, delusionalretard, subanimal and 2 others
They have death on speed dial

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, WanderingBurro, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
Because people had no access to vaccines, proper sanitation and garbage working conditions

The average lifespan at 1900 was less than 60 in the most developed countries.

Today it is over 80.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, aspiringexcel, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Neoteny is being sexually selected for. Women are breeding with prettyboy Chads not ogres.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Whatashame, WanderingBurro and 2 others
No retinoids back then and unhealthy lifestyle

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whatashame, subanimal and Whitepill_Saint
Because people had no access to vaccines, proper sanitation and garbage working conditions

Today it is over 80.
Men hit their prime at 100

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Father47, mogstars, aspiringexcel and 10 others
Go look at old photographs from the late 19th and early 20th century. Both men and women look at least 10 years older than they are. Unironically you've got 14-year-old girls and boys looking like they are in their 20s and sometimes even 30s literally what the fuck.

I know some of you will default to saying it's because testosterone was simply higher in this era, but this does absolutely nothing to explain how even the 'girls' look so much older. All the stories about how women used to get married off by 14 make so much more sense when you realize how they used to look back then. They probably started puberty at 12 and were adults at 14 or something.

I simply can't wrap my head around how such a dramatic reduction in aging could've occurred in just a few generations. Hormones alone can't explain it and nor can greater working stress since even the aristocrats aged faster than we do.
They had garbage diet which explains why everyone was rail thin back then

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, Splinter901, Whitepill_Saint and 5 others
Also constant exposure to sun fucking up their collagen. But it’s worth having an active youth 100%, no point in rotting your best years away so you can fornicate with jbs for a couple more years. Muh skinmaxxing muh vampiremaxxing :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, aspiringexcel, subanimal and 3 others
We were already like 200 years into the industrial revolution by the time of the 20th century.
100 years and yes it keeps getting progressively worse

• JFL
Stress hard labor liquor and sun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Father47, Jamaldickjavontus, mogstars and 4 others
Women didn’t get married away at 15. Contrary to popular belief women didn’t marry away at 14. My great grandfather was 15 in 1907 and didn’t have this ridiculous experience, rather they went to work and worked until 21-25 where they married afterwards when they were 21 to 24. In 1912 my grandfather was 20 when he worked on a steamboat which sailed past the Titanic which was on its maiden voyage. Male masculinity back then was always based on hard work, and in 1912 hard work was in high demand up until 1914, when my grandfather lost his job on the steamboat because of the wages due to the beginning of WW1 and he lost his job, which was part of a neutral country.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, aspiringexcel, klip11 and 3 others
Just the haircuts for women really

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Ken and datboijj
No accutane.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and datboijj
I've thought about that many times...

Some say it's because of their clothes, but even if you dressed 2023 teens/early 20's with the same clothes, the later would look younger than the older generations on average, the ones you mentioned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Whitepill_Saint
Higher T, Lower E back then.

Its just the modern males that look younger. Modern females are starting their period at 10 years old. Modern females look older than females of the past if they take their makeup off.

Girls are starting their period earlier than before

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, aspiringexcel, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
nah not much difference in aging and even if there is how come the inceldom rates are higher despite "men" looking younger? Fact of the matter is people have zero hormones nowadays which makes their faces and bodies underdeveloped rather than young and mature.

• JFL

Today it is over 80.
Myth

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Whitepill_Saint
Absolutely wrong you mongs ppl were much healthier back in the days before vaccinations and the destruction of proper food

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg, !MagicMan777 and Whitepill_Saint
No EMF nuking them 24/7 along with tens of thousands of chemicals. They used to eat more raw foods and had a less sedentary lifestyle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Whitepill_Saint and autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
Women didn’t get married away at 15. Contrary to popular belief women didn’t marry away at 14. My great grandfather was 15 in 1907 and didn’t have this ridiculous experience, rather they went to work and worked until 21-25 where they married afterwards when they were 21 to 24. In 1912 my grandfather was 20 when he worked on a steamboat which sailed past the Titanic which was on its maiden voyage. Male masculinity back then was always based on hard work, and in 1912 hard work was in high demand up until 1914, when my grandfather lost his job on the steamboat because of the wages due to the beginning of WW1 and he lost his job, which was part of a neutral country.
My great grandfather was born in 1908. My other great grandfather was born in 1910

• JFL

A different and ever-changing dynamic of stress, diet, culture, genetics, etc.

• JFL
they had harder lives. stress ages people faster. how is this even a question lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 11126

How would you explain this graph? It seems to contradict this.... Average age of menstruation is getting younger not older?

• JFL
Dalits too there is a 14 year old boy near my house who look like 30year old Tyson ballou

• JFL
they had harder lives. stress ages people faster. how is this even a question lol
I would say most people today are more stressed then in the past. People have a younger bone structure but they also have older skin and eye bags

• JFL
Absolutely wrong you mongs ppl were much healthier back in the days before vaccinations and the destruction of proper food
just a tablespoon of mercury to start the day and you're good to go

• JFL
this:

coal-boy.jpg

• JFL
This is utter bullshit. The 20th century was not like the 19th one at least in the West. People weren't toiling in smokestack factories at age 12. If anything they had EASIER lives compared to today because of higher job security, stable families, etc. And even if it was stress it shouldn't be visible so early.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
This is utter bullshit. The 20th century was not like the 19th one at least in the West. People weren't toiling in smokestack factories at age 12. If anything they had EASIER lives compared to today because of higher job security, stable families, etc. And even if it was stress it shouldn't be visible so early.
probably carry over from previous generation. also you have to remember, up until the 80s and even 90s, life was quite stressful. today we have a welfare state to take care of all the n337s with moms who change their bedpans and buy them tendies until their 40s. even during the 90s you were expected and did leave the house at 18 to find a job to get you through college, and marry by age 21. the current state of the west is unprecedented, physical stress has been extremely reduced, especially with expanded government micromanagement over the populace and "the public health", but psychological stress is probably greater. but that manifests in a different way than lines on the face, people's minds become uglier

just a tablespoon of mercury to start the day and you're good to go
they had better nutrition for reals dude. The food is really bad these days. And everyone is medicated af.

they had better nutrition for reals dude. The food is really bad these days. And everyone is medicated af.
The so-called 'good' food they ate was made irrelevant by all the other shit they ate. Their butter contained like 4x the salt compared to today because of the lack of refrigeration. This on top of every other person (if not the majority) smoking like crazy.

Tbh so-called 'healthy' food is overrated af. The real killer to most people's health are soft drinks/alcohol and candy. Actual food (even if sweetened or high in fat) is extremely unlikely to cause any serious issues on its own.

• Ugh..
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
The so-called 'good' food they ate was made irrelevant by all the other shit they ate. Their butter contained like 4x the salt compared to today because of the lack of refrigeration. This on top of every other person (if not the majority) smoking like crazy.

Tbh so-called 'healthy' food is overrated af. The real killer to most people's health are soft drinks/alcohol and candy. Actual food (even if sweetened or high in fat) is extremely unlikely to cause any serious issues on its own.
bro you are too ignorant, try eating organic only for a month and you'll feel way different. Organic food really makes a difference, not that i eat it everyday myself jfl.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
bro you are too ignorant, try eating organic only for a month and you'll feel way different. Organic food really makes a difference, not that i eat it everyday myself jfl.
Organic food can also have sugar and other junk in it.

diet and lifestyle. I’d imagine since it’s only getting worse, we are going to see a similar thing happen to future generations.

higher estrogen nowadays, Black and white pics, Hairstyle and fashion its what im thinking but theres probab other reasons

"In 1900, as the lower chart shows, the typical young groom was almost twenty-six and his bride was four years younger. For the next half century, couples approaching the altar grew steadily younger and the age difference between bride and groom diminished."

the real reason, and not "muhh lower T muhh lower E"

Their face"s developed good and normally

Now everyone is a recressed tiktokker zoomer cuck with no bones or jaw

Also constant exposure to sun fucking up their collagen. But it’s worth having an active youth 100%, no point in rotting your best years away so you can fornicate with jbs for a couple more years. Muh skinmaxxing muh vampiremaxxing :feelsuhh:
I would go into suspended animation for 23 hours a day if it meant I could fuck jb one day longer

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro